It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mogadishu hotels come under deadly attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This seems to becoming more and more popular. The hotels the gunman the raids. The question is who will take responsibility for this latest attack? Isis or AL Queda, Al Shabob ? It makes sense from their side to hit hotels again soft targets. I'm searching for additional information at the time so stand by.

Hope Nother one is not due as the last few have been multiple sites

"A car bomb exploded at the entrance of Beach View Café at Lido beach," Major Abdiqadir Ali, a senior police officer, told Reuters. "We are investigating."

There was no immediate claim of responsibility. In the past Islamist group al Shabaab has carried out similar attacks across Mogadishu, often targeting hotels and restaurants popular with government officials.

link
edit on 21-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

It certainly seems like they're keying on hotels lately to mount their mass shootings. It may be necessary for hotels to station security personnel outside their hotels.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: ReadLeader

It certainly seems like they're keying on hotels lately to mount their mass shootings. It may be necessary for hotels to station security personnel outside their hotels.

I think it may be necassary to make this a reality

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman I LIKE it Bro!!!!! Seriously, I D K if their is any stopping these craziness animals?

a reply to: WeRpeons I agree; cement barricades and heavily armed security detail?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To be honest... anyone with half a brain would avoid hotels in mogadishu..
And any foreigner with a valid reason to be there would be in a high security facility anyway..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Makes P E R F E C T sense to me; I would not be ANY where near there.

new topics

top topics

join