It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of Egos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I didn't know which search terms might be used...so, here are my questions...

If the whole New World Order or Global Agenda or Illuminati, etc. Is real...how do these people keep their egos in check?

Anyone involved would probably fall into an "alpha" or Type-A personality category. They would be people used to being the boss. With money and power, they each would end up with massive egos. If they are actually these elite, puppet masters...how could they ever hold it together without lots of in-fighting and power struggles?

It seems impossible for even 10 of these people to stick together for decades without some collapse or split.

It happens all through history. For a while, it works well...but sooner or later, somebody thinks they should be in charge. Empires, religions, and hell...even online gaming guilds have a falling out or at least a fight that requires some kind of fix.

So, has this ever happened? Are there any situations where one side of the "ruling elites" fights with the other? I ask because I have seen a few things like, for instance, Obama supposedly leaked Hilary's email scandal or his side is trying to crash her campaign. People say things about it all being a ploy and that they are both on the same team of the NWO- trying to distance her from his negative image for the election. Is it possible that they are on different sides of this thing, and maybe the group as a whole is breaking down? There are several other instances where it has seemed like "the powers that be" are fighting amongst themselves lately.

Are there past schisms or splits between the elites uncovered or rumored before? I just don't see a way for them to all get along and play nice no matter how much they might have their goal in common. With every decision and step in any plan, won't it be less and less stable? I think it would fall apart or grow VERY cut-throat and be exposed long before they succeeded.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

The answer is, that they do not keep their egos in check.

Think about it for a moment. Grandiose speeches, galas, dinners at the homes of the rich and powerful, commanding matters from behind the scenes without anyone being the wiser... These are not marks of individuals who have their egos in check. These are the actions of people with an active and unhealthy God complex, megalomaniacs who think themselves deities, or close as you can get without giving up physical existence altogether.

These individuals are not owning their psychological problems, but inflicting them on the rest of us. It is my understanding that any man who desires power and status, should never be allowed to have either, because to desire power, certainly on the scale of nations, is a sure mark of a madman. No one would want the job in the least if they had the remotest bit of sense. Imagine that scaled up to the realm of continents, or even the entire span of the globe.

People, and organisations have tried and some have succeeded, in establishing themselves as invisible masters of this world, manipulating stock exchanges, politicians, media, industry, all to benefit them, and their wants, needs, and goals. To do so on such a vast scale, one would have to be dangerously egotistical, megalomaniacal on a Hitler level, and more to the point, use corruption to skirt round the wishes of the citizens of nations that one has sway over, who would surely sunder ones head from ones shoulders, were ones role in their plight made known generally and in detail.

No... These individuals are not keeping their egos in check. They are fluffing them, teasing them, and enjoying every moment of their dominion.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
They dont

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

It is my understanding that any man who desires power and status, should never be allowed to have either, because to desire power, certainly on the scale of nations, is a sure mark of a madman.
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said. Most conflicts and wars are started because of our leaders egos. Whenever a country uses a show of force, it's clearly a display of their egos and flexing their muscle. The majority of politicians desire to have power and status. The ultimate power status and ego trip is being the leader of their country.

Trump is the ultimate example. He's worth billions, he has a huge ego, lives a life of luxury, has his name plastered everywhere, but he still craves more power and control. In my opinion, that's the ultimate recipe for a madman. It's a scary thing to think this power hungry man has a chance to become POTUS.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Biblically we are told the final empire is an empire mixed of clay and steal
It's divided and weak

The final empire will fall due to internal struggles, to many leaders, you in my opinion are right

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter
So, has this ever happened? Are there any situations where one side of the "ruling elites" fights with the other?

Of course they do. The whole of history is a kaleidescope of struggles between elites and within elites. An elite of one region fights with an elite of another region, or with the people who want to join it or replace it.
Any elite which succeeds in gaining any kind of local control almost automatically breaks up into an internal power struggle, or an outright split.
That's why the idea of a single monolithic ruling elite is a fantasy. It has never existed. There have always been thousands of them, squabbling and battling and constantly changing.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

top topics

join