It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you first discover AboveTopSecret?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This thread brought me back here:
Hidden-Hand
Although I never post or log in I've been here lurking almost every day for 10 years

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: blupblup
He's probably as serious as you were about moobies yesterday. I hope you weren't serious lol.

LOL - Super Serial.

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

I'm guilty. I just wanted it to be real. Sad to say I've not really matured much since those days lifelong process

Hmmm I'm sure I'm being whoosed!!

edit on 24/1/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: blupblup www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't get it? You're not in the thread....It's sunday, I'm slow.
edit on 24/1/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Oh man that thread brought back memories, and look at all my old dear friends gone from this site that posted in it!

Not to mention ATS had awesome fun threads back then that were NOT about how Christians are the persecuted religion in the US or how evil ALL muslims are or Trump and Hillary....Now if someone would post a skunk works that Trump is really Hillary in drag,= controlled by a reptilian overlord.... now THAT would be an awesome ATS thread of old.

I'm going to tell OZ and IRM on Facebook I just read that thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup no I hadn't joined up by then, i just posted it for those not knowing what I was talking about. I lurked for a year, before deciding my voice needed to be heard, but blossom bought me here. Not just coincidence it was written in the galaxy

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz well I glad my gullibility could provide you with a little trip down memory lane. Maybe my treatment had more of an impact on my brain than I thought

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Were you in a treatment phase back then? If so you are forgiven.

if not,

SLAP

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Discovered ATS back in spring 2003 when researching cryptozoology. It was one of the first things I searched online using a 56k modem. After getting broadband I threw away all the free AOL discs. This is my second account. I lost access to my older account
I wish could login to the account to brag and post a thread I've been an ats user for 13 years

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147
Around 2012-2013 I wanted to know more about conspiracies involving Lake Tahoe. Since I was living there at the time and was always interested in the lore and legends surrounding the lake. Here is what Google brought up for me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I've been reading the site every night for the past 3 years. I do have to take short breaks here and there just to shake out the fearbies this site like to place in people's minds.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

It was '99- 2000 ish, I had come across the Svali materials and stumbled on ATS doing illuminati i.e. creepy elites research. I came and read here for years. I may have signed up once after 9/11 on a friend's computer, but was always too shy to try and even get involved in a conversation wih some of the great minds here. After all hell broke loose in my life it seemed like a good time to join to be around some like minded people, it took me a long time to build the courage to make the jump, but I'm glad I did.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I actually just found it tonight as I watched the reboot of X Files! Now I have had my personal conspiracy theories over the years and have found reading through here that I am NOT ALONE in my way of thinking in some regards. I honestly have to admit that I too have the camera on my laptop taped over (thanks Homeland Security), and make sure my GPS is off on my phone when I go places (though I know it does no good anyway). Yet, I find myself feeling a bit less "out there" after reading through some of these threads. I am not really one who posts threads, answers threads, reads threads or any of that, but I find myself feeling a little less abnormal after reading through these.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: whodatwhodat
I actually just found it tonight as I watched the reboot of X Files! Now I have had my personal conspiracy theories over the years and have found reading through here that I am NOT ALONE in my way of thinking in some regards. I honestly have to admit that I too have the camera on my laptop taped over (thanks Homeland Security), and make sure my GPS is off on my phone when I go places (though I know it does no good anyway). Yet, I find myself feeling a bit less "out there" after reading through some of these threads. I am not really one who posts threads, answers threads, reads threads or any of that, but I find myself feeling a little less abnormal after reading through these.

Welcome!

I also have my camera taped over

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I am going to enjoy this I truly believe!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
looking on net for info got directed here seemed more legitimate than most places online in other words not the usual bull fodder i find from news sites like which cardadian has the biggest arse or who nicki beefen with this week but real newsand honest answers. it really answered my questions about 911 like how come the towers fell like they did that was not the first time a large plane hit a ny skyscraper the empire state building was hit by a bomber and fire was containwd to only a few floors. but yes i found it as a good source of real news alot of time way earlier than mainstream media reports it

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join