It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Control of the Planet Earth Now Complete !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think, if nothing else, this post, and others like it, make one significant point. Do you see the resistance some people have to a hypothetical alien contact

What would happen if a really advanced alien species were to try and make contact with the Human race

You would go out of your way to prove that either the aliens are some type of hoax - And if that could not be proven you would start again with they are demons, the anti-Christ, etc., and any other Human prejudice to justify your vain belief that you Human, with all you sickening barbaric history are the be all and end all of evolution and existence - OF course you could be right - you may indeed be the end all of your own existence as a species

"I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth."
-Stephen Hawking

PS: Also in the realm of the hypothetical, it is quite conceivable that a really advanced alien species would, in fact, make soft contact with a lesser species - direct contact saying and proving 'here we are' would not be acceptable - as you can see from some of the responses to this post.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Dude, you're too late the competition was three years ago .. I think this was the winner

3rd Annual ATS Tin-Foil Hat Contest [winners Announced]

Nah just kidding!!

Finally you came to pick me up .. That was not funny you guys leaving me here like that !!
edit on 21-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well, personally, I would first have some questions: How 'exactly' are you controlling us? And if you are controlling us are you ACTUALLY going to Help us or are you all just gonna sit back and watch?

And how do I feel? Well, considering this 'controlling' you have going on doesn't actually affect my day to day life, I'd say I feel largely the same as I did yesterday! (It's a GREAT day!
) And WHY would I feel spiteful? Why would you even suggest that? Seeing as I don't notice your so called "controlling presence" here on Earth, how could I and why would I resent something I'm not consciously experiencing?

And my reaction personally would be to feel and send you some LOVE; and then to feel grateful that I do not and never EVER will have kids.

And a suggestion for the future? That I already know you're not gonna use? Okay, I'll bite. How about you all teach and HELP the people of Earth to know and understand the Laws of the Universe, such as Law of Attraction? Teaching that fundamental law to the peoples of Earth would change this place positively in about a day or a week. But I already know that's not gonna happen . . .

One more thing - how exactly do I know you're not just a Troll, fishing for attention? You come making WILD claims and have Absolutely NOTHING to back it up! It's just ridiculous - good read though!
(but you won't be getting a star OR flag from me.
)

Have a nice day!
In Lak'ech

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidNight sun
How about you all teach and HELP the people of Earth to know and understand the Laws of the Universe, such as Law of Attraction? Teaching that fundamental law to the peoples of Earth would change this place positively in about a day or a week. But I already know that's not gonna happen . . .

I don't know where you live but with the vast majority of the people around me, I would be utterly terrified if they suddenly were able to use the Law of Attraction any better than they are now. They already attract so much hatred, bigotry, xenophobia, etc that any more would turn the society into a hellscape. It isn't a good thing to teach self-centered, self-righteous angry people how to get what they want faster. They need to understand love first. And I'm not sure how aliens showing up could possibly help that. It would actually probably be BETTER for them if the aliens were perceived as enemies because it might galvanize them to look at their fellow man as an ally regardless of race, religion etc....but ultimately that would not solve the underlying problem of people needing to have an enemy to blame for their problems. You can't just show up and change thousands of years of deep-seated fear and prejudice with "teaching."

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl Good Morning.
I can understand not wanting to teach people who are self-centered, self-righteous and angry how to get what they desire faster, but I think people learning Law of Attraction would clear up their desire to have an enemy to blame, because they would learn that the majority of their problems don't stem from outside of themselves but from their very own thought/emotions and beliefs.

And I don't believe LOA actually works that way. If you are Low Vibrational/negative/angry person - LOA doesn't actually Help you toward what you want, it will instead help you toward what you do not prefer. If you're angry and you learn about LOA, you'll be learning that you are going to rendezvous with negative situations that will help you to feel more anger.

LOA is more like a mirror, it's there to try and Help you see who you are emotionally and mentally. If you are angry LOA will mirror anger at you; if you are positive it will mirror positive situations and occurrences at you. and we are supposed to figure out and learn that to get a more positive experience here that we have to become positive ourselves in thought, emotion and belief.

. . . At least that is what I've come to understand of Law of Attraction. Of course, I could be wrong, I'm still learning this myself.

In Lak'ech

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

There's chattin' about hypothetical alien contact, then there's claiming to be some sort of all conquering alien out to control all us earthlings.

Did I miss the "hypothetical" in your opening post somewhere?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think this post is BS

No way sherlock!? For the longest time I thought the OP was legitimately speaking for our alien overlords..
Damn I really wanted to join our reptilian overlords..Bless it be they.

In all seriousness, What a universe it must be out there huh? There's so much out there for us to explore and discover for the first time. If we can send ourselves to the moon then we can find some damn martians, can't wait for that info to be disclosed. Too bad most of us won't be alive to see that day unfortunately.
edit on 21-1-2016 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I wasn't teasing. PM me for info, if you wish.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The aliens are actually here for our unparalleled university education in the U.S.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Best reality show in the multiverse so far! Hopefully some of you hive species will pick up some knowledge and we can dispense with the agonizingly slow millions of years evolutionary cycles of your peoples.

You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Hi, I would like to make you aware of the true nature of human beings. Your species thought that you were controlling a less advanced species.

The reality is that humans are not even from what you would call the universe. We are actually ethereal beings that manifested our presence in the dirt of the planet Earth. We have taken the natural approach and are slowly evolving into a form that represents us in this universe.

Your species believes that we are all individuals but we are actually an advance hive mind that made the decision to populate this universe and rid it of what you would call soulless creatures such as your species. Your species was actually an unauthorized experiment during our early trials of populating your universe.

Now we have come full circle, once all humans have an ego death our bodies will then be able to sense the true nature of the hive mind unlocking our true power of mind over matter.

Any attempt to interfere with our further development will result in immediate destruction of your species on a universal scale.

Make no attempt to land here.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
OK, Let us clarify the alien position and why you have all sorts of people claiming alien contact and knowledge
and yet [except for documented UFO sightings] no proof of aliens existing - And yet:

THE PHILOSOPHY OF ALIENS

"Assuming you believe in the existence of other beings in the cosmos [aliens], and believe they have been covertly interacting with humans for quite some time now [maybe a long, long time] you might wonder why will they not make themselves known overtly - announce their presence to the world? I want you to consider the consequences of this action. Do humans trust each other on a global scale? NO, they do not and their bloody history of war and destruction is a matter of record. Now consider what would happen if one day an alien representative appears at the UN and says welcome. Now even if this alien gave a long speech on how they mean us no harm and are here to benefit Man, do you think that most people will believe it? - Probably not, and many problems will develop; Whereas many scientists and intellectuals will welcome their new alien friends, a good part of the population will not - paranoia is already rampant on the planet Earth - think what the appearance of a highly advanced superior race will cause. The problem is not currently Surmountable and the aliens for now will continue to observe, accumulate data, and occasionally may make isolated contact with certain select individuals. Yes, in this case of humans of the Planet Earth, the non-interference rule as depicted in the sci-fi epic Star Trek must be enforced. If Man were to evolve to a higher state showing signs of an advancing civilization, Aliens might then change their view of humanity and agree that direct contact is warranted."
-AlienView

universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

So now you might ask do aliens really have control of this planet? Hypothetically it is possible - Do you know who controls the internet? Think it is impossible? - If a real alien species, is so technologically advanced, that they could travel the cosmos and come to this planet, then their technology would be capable through advanced AI to infiltrate your internet and you would never be aware of it - But some people might sense it - And end up with all sorts of 'conspiracy theories' about
government, the Illuminati, etc., while in the meantime the alien conspiracy controlling them goes undetected.

A way back ATS allowed 'hypothetical alien posts' in the alien section and I had this post that was somewhat popular:

Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth

See post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So lose no sleep Humans, if we really control your planet so effectively that you can not even detect our existence,
there really isn't too much you could do about it is there? So relax and don't worry about our plans - When the time
is right we will make an official notification to your species

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Let's get down to serious business,

What type of sauce should we dip your amalgamated flesh with, ranch, BBQ or sweet n sour?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

As a representative of the human race, I'd like to simply say,

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"As a representative of the human race" ? - You had us fooled, from analyzing your political viewpoints we thought you were a
pre-programmed AI [artifiicial intelligence] !

""Aiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" - We are not familiar with this Human expression
- Is it similar to what you Humanoids call orgasm?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Finally! Took you guys long enough...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

All conquering aliens have a blog? Seriously?

Rather a poorly put together one, too. C'mon, guys...surely such omnipotent, would be (or is it will be) overlords would have a better IT dept...right?

I don't wish to be rude, but, if that's the best you can do, you haven't a chance of success.

I've seen better aliens on Saturday afternoon monster movies out of Japan, starring Godzilla and King Gadira.

So lose no sleep Humans, if we really control your planet so effectively that you can not even detect our existence,
there really isn't too much you could do about it is there? So relax and don't worry about our plans - When the time
is right we will make an official notification to your species

Umm... So you decided to get jiggy and spill the beans before you're ready?? Aren't you going to get in trouble with the Supreme Mugwump, or whatever you call the leader/leadership? Ooopsie!

edit on 1/21/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Whats the answer, Humans are bad...isolate them or destroy them?
Or perhaps take away the reasons human life goes astray with the knowledge and tech that comes from an advance culture...Then open up the universe so human eyes can see, learn and experience
Thus the star trek example.
I found a squirrel in a sewer once. It was going around and around in a whirl pool, but it was fighting to keep it's head above the surface. I don't think it could even understand the high tech shovel I used to reach down and scoop it up and I don't think it was even thankful that I had let it run when I got it out. But I had the intelligence to feel compassion for a creature who was facing doom.
I had the tools to help and I used them. I did not seek control of the creature after I freed it, I asked nothing for my effort. But as a higher creature, I saved a lower creature.........whats knowledge good for, if it is not used to effect positive changes in the universe where such opportunities present themselves. There is Good and evil in the universe and it is measured in the medium of selflessness and or selfishness. Higher creatures have no obligation to share their knowledge, beyond the measure of of what they may or may not desire in how they are themselves universally perceived;
Evil or good.
Had I stood and watched the squirrel go down the sewers whirl pool.....My measure would have been in the negative spectrum.....If I do not care for my fellow man......I am less then that.
I know for a fact, we, the human race, will hang by a thread, within then grasp of destruction.........but help is coming.... They are already watching; They have been here before.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"As a representative of the human race" ? - You had us fooled, from analyzing your political viewpoints we thought you were a
pre-programmed AI [artifiicial intelligence] !

""Aiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" - We are not familiar with this Human expression
- Is it similar to what you Humanoids call orgasm?

Sadly, I've never heard the sound of an orgasm, so I wouldn't know.

But "Aiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh" was more appropriate then a description of voiding ones bowels when confronted with alien overlords.

Your Highness.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just an addendum, I always thought the sound of a satisfied partner what when she said, Are you done"?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join