It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma is Synthesizing Cannabis to Make a Patent-able Pill and It’s Killing People.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The time is at hand when the world will simply ignore the anti Cannabis laws no matter what they may be......or who makes them.
Sooner than later we will find a majority of people everywhere who will simply do as they wish with pot without regard for goverments "laws."
If everyone grew a few what could they do?.......what?

Already many many sick people of all walks are now aware of the lies and the deceit of government policy regarding the use.
and medical properties of this plant.
Quasi legal dispensaries abound where I live in Canada.....Untold numbers of previously "straight" patients have already availed them selves of a wide variety of Cannabis product for the relief of a host of complaints......negative feedback is so far totally minimal............

The outrage of the populace has yet to reach a crescendo,,,,but its building.....
In fact I look to such public outrage over these policies to bring down a large portion of confidence in the ruling elite.....
Perhaps even change the human paradigm in ways that will be of diverse benefit to humanity.....
Its a revolution which I think they cannot ultimately supress.........

Its an old saying....."If you want to change the world....change yourself....."

The change is in the offing......the repression will naturally intensify till critical mass is reached.....(but its near critical mass now...)
And this repression will only accelerate the change....
It really is a strange kind of dichotomy the struggle for the old institutions to survive will only insure their own demise.....in direct proportion to the effort they expend to maintain their dominance.......
Perhaps a bit off topic wandering there but it think it all is part of the same thing.....
edit on 20-1-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

That's awesome! Thank you for the story and congratulations on finding a treatment that works. The only way to further this is to keep these lines of dialogue open.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

That's awesome! Thank you for the story and congratulations on finding a treatment that works. The only way to further this is to keep these lines of dialogue open.

In defiance of people being skeptical and not seeing any reason
at all for skepticism. We are labeling our viles SNAKE OIL!
edit on Rpm12016v32201600000052 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Not a surprise, if you have seen the synthetic Cannibas you will notice that people are freaking the heck out. But when you use the all natural weed everything is fine. So this should tell you that going natural in this is the way to go.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
They've been lacing artificial thc in the marijuana and suddenly people are dying including a beautiful young man we knew and had staying with us in the past. This is the Government and Big Pharma.

The real natural organic seeds of the earth belong to us. Not them.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me one bit. I love us hoomans and our technology...but, this is what bugs me sometimes...
when we think we can just make anything better than what nature is already doing. How synthetic is it for them to go through this? what the #! I don't even want to imagine what they are going through
great info!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I read the article about this incident in Huff Post. I'm not a doctor/scientist, but it sounds like they weren't even trying to make a synthetic cannabis, they were creating a chemical compound that directly effected the Cannabinoid Receptors in the brain.

But, tomato tomAto, potato potAto....they just can't admit the natural stuff is fine the way it is, they just HAVE to make a chemical cocktail to package and sell. Aaaannndddd....people end up dead.

Yay science! (funded by Big Pharma)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

This should be a huge wakeup call for us all. Not just about medical cannabis, but for ALL our medicines and health treatments.

First and foremost, we KNOW cannabis has medical healing properties, and always has. There is absolutely no doubt about that. So there is absolutely no reason for it to be a Schedule I drug. It never should have been put on there to begin with, and it should have been taken off with the first studies indicating medicinal qualities (all the way back to the 1950s, at least!). Instead of the medical establishment demanding its removal from the Schedule I drugs, they're just working to find a way to make it MOST profitable for them... which means synthesizing it so they can patent it -- even if the natural plant is better for us!

Which should make us wonder how many other pharmaceuticals are actually less effective and/or have more side effects than its natural counterpart? How many meds and/or treatments are killing people, even when there is a natural no- or low-side-effect substance that could work just as well or better?

And in this day of civil asset forefeiture (really just theft by law enforcement under color of law), we have to wonder what the true goal of draconian drug laws are, since we know rogue cops have killed more people than cannabis have...

Bottom line: Cannabis is a blessed plant and NO ONE has the right to deny us our natural rights to the fruits of the earth for healing purposes -- or for any reason. Unfortunately, some people think they do and it's up to us to fight for it and demand better.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

The real natural organic seeds of the earth belong to us. Not them.

That's the truth and bears repeating!

No one has the right to deny us what nature and nature's God have granted us -- much less punish us for using it as nature intended. And, obviously, our bodies are made for cannabinoids and need cannabinoids.

Makes me wonder just how many health issues (including mental health issues) might actually be brought about by a cannabinoid deficiency. Yes, I said it... a cannabinoid deficiency. It's been illegal for so long, I don't think we could even know at this point.
edit on 22-1-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

top topics

<< 1   >>

join