It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home Invaders Pistol Whip Man and His Mother. Then He Remembers Dad’s Old Hunting Rifle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I noticed that the mom's Go Fund Me page is doing well.

Get well soon mom so you and your son can kick some more baddy ass...

Hernandez’s mother, who suffered a heart attack during the ordeal, was hospitalized, but has since been released and is back home in Tennessee resting, according to an update on a Go Fund Me page created to help pay for her medical expenses since she does not have insurance.

www.guns.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I love that this happened on Eastwood Ave.

Go ahead, make my day.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
US Criminals are pretty dumb.

Why break in to a house were its likley the home owner has a gun?

Why dont they do it like in the UK, stalk the target out and see when the person goes to work then break in when no ones at home

No mess, no fuss and low chance of being caught.

US criminals are trained to behave like that by the NRA in order to encourage the take up of even more guns. A conspiracy far more plausible than some described here on ATS!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
He should feel that he did a good thing and I'm willing to bet he saved other innocent lives that these criminals would have taken.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: crazyewok
US Criminals are pretty dumb.

Why break in to a house were its likley the home owner has a gun?

Why dont they do it like in the UK, stalk the target out and see when the person goes to work then break in when no ones at home

No mess, no fuss and low chance of being caught.

US criminals are trained to behave like that by the NRA in order to encourage the take up of even more guns. A conspiracy far more plausible than some described here on ATS!

That is the dumbest thing I've read on here in months, I hope to god it was your attempt at some sort of joke.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Glad to see that he and his mama made it safe through this ordeal. Good on him for the self-defense. Makes my blood boil though - no one should have to go through that.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What amazes me is how many of these home invading criminals there are. You seem to read a story about home invasion about every other day. What kind of society produces such sociopaths who have no regard for other's lives or property?
The police certainly won't arrive in time to save even if you manage to call 911.
This is why law abiding citizens should never give up their firearms regardless of what laws are passed.
2 less predatory bottom feeders to worry about or pay for in prison.
Good shooting I'd say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join