It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dating an Ex's sister?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So I've had a few relationships and friendships where I find their sister more attractive.. ok ya they were younger but my question here is. what are your rules towards liking.. dating.. talking to an ex's or friend's sister.. whether they be younger or older? ?

if it helps.. I'm male and into girls, but your answer can explain girls liking guys too.. however you want to explain

BONUS QUESTION: rule towards liking/dating/talking to a friend of your friend (both of the gender you are attracted too)?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Very very bad idea. Do you really want to cause that kind of stress between sisters?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

Be afraid...be VERY afraid!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Most sisters would never approve of the other sister dating one of their ex's.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I understand the issue, believe me, but aren't you basically admitting you still like your ex? It may be a slightly different version, but a whole lot of those genes are the same. And it's almost guaranteed your ex will still be in the picture one way or another. It would be rare not to harbor some resentments there.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Depends on the people involved. Find out what your X and her Sister or your friend would think. I wouldn't want see Sisters upset with each other over a guy. I wouldn't want to screw up a good friendship either.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

IF the feelings shared are when you dated her sister, I'd question both your integrity and the sisters. I've had many a girlfriend with a hot sister, never have I allowed myself to feel anything for them before, during or after the relationship. I've also had girlfriend's sisters that come on to me, these people you need to shy from. Willing to hurt family for gain = NO GOOD.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Old saying: Never get your honey where you get your money.
Kinda of applies here.
Bad idea and I fear will cause stress beyond what you may be willing to endure.....
Although in Alabama it is very normal....
edit on 20-1-2016 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Been there. Heartbreak awaits. Run away.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Friends of exes in perpetuity are OK.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Please dont, this will be an issue for them as long as they are sisters!

You can get tail elsewhere, dont muck with families.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Think about your brother dating one of your ex's

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Think about your brother dating one of your ex's

I don't have a brother, but if I did, I would probably laugh at him and call him a dumbarse.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I had a situation with 2 sisters a long while ago. What I did to resolve the situation was bed both at the same time. That way they had no future issues. Of course its down to ones individual situation.
Be careful.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I had a situation with 2 sisters a long while ago. What I did to resolve the situation was bed both at the same time. That way they had no future issues. Of course its down to ones individual situation.
Be careful.

I hear ya. Your story reminds me of the triplets I bedded together.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
Old saying: Never get your honey where you get your money.
Kinda of applies here.
Bad idea and I fear will cause stress beyond what you may be willing to endure.....
Although in Alabama it is very normal....

that doesn't help because I work at a grocery store.. so it's like saying I can't buy food where I work after I get off work, but ya I know what u mean

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what if same question but instead of ex... it was just a friend's sister? (or brother depending on ur gender and sexual preferences)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
When i was 19 or so i picked up a girl at a bar, ended up dating her for a few weeks, then called it at that.
About a year later i started dating this other girl, whom invited me over for dinner. I showed up thinking this is gonna be a good night. Well wouldnt ya know who else was sitting at the table.
She said to her sister - you got good taste in guys. I was then confronted and had to reveal the truth.

When i was 18 i dated another girl for a while, got to know her family well. We broke up eventually. Not to long after than i started dating her twin sister. - I always got along better with her anyway.
Still didnt last long though.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Been there. Done that. Double the pleasure. I didn't really like either of them and it was fun watching them fight.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join