It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bonnaroo Lineup Being Announced-slowly as usual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Nothing really new but, it's been awhile for some...
Pearl Jam, LCD Soundsystem, Dead & Company (in some form or another individually and together). You may have heard that John Mayer has joined the Dead & Company tour.

From the Link:

Further down the bill, the sounds of this year’s festival branch out considerably. There’s hip-hop (J. Cole, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis) pop (Ellie Goulding, Haim, Halsey), electronic rock (Tame Impala, M83, Chvrches) and a healthy dose of country and roots music.

That last category includes several Nashville-based notables: Jason Isbell, Chris Stapleton, Sam Hunt, Rayland Baxter, Sam Bush Band and Anderson East. Local indie-rockers Bully, Civil Twilight and Judah & the Lion also can be found on the undercard.

The Tennessean

NOt much time to save $ (if you haven't been already) as tickets will go on sale Friday at 11 am CST. Saving may not help some folks as prices are steep (always have been!):
General admission tickets $324.50 to $349.50.
VIP tickets are $1,598.50 per pair.
One good thing is I read "somewhere" there should be running water AND flushing toilets this year...yay!!!!
My nephew works it and makes a boat full of money!!!!
AND people just leave behind stuff, tents, coolers, all sorts of things...crazys...
The first song I loved of John Mayer's (I know he's had a colorful past & not liked by some)...

"Now if we had the power
To bring our neighbors home from war
They would have never missed a Christmas
No more ribbons on their door
And when you trust your television
What you get is what you got
Cause when they own the information, oh
They can bend it all they want"

edit on 20-1-2016 by TNMockingbird because: Dum Dum! Do it every time!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

The fact that you have a line up for a festival this early in the year is actually pretty impressive. Even a starter lineup. Summer Camp has announced its preliminary lineup already too, but I can't think of any others at this point of time that have done so.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'd love to see Thievery Corporation but flying to Chicago Memorial Day weekend isn't in the cards this year. I might be able to fit in a drive up to Hunter, NY to see them at Mountain Jam though.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thievery is AWESOME! I've seen them twice now. It's amazing how many people are in that band, plus they get props just for rocking a sitar player.

I didn't realize that mountain jam had released its lineup. I usually go to Delfest on Memorial weekend, but we were talking about changing it up to SC this year. I like me some Umph and moe.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'll be there! Hope to see you on the farm. I'll be in the blue canopy waving a Pennsylvania flag.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: qiwi676
I'll be there! Hope to see you on the farm. I'll be in the blue canopy waving a Pennsylvania flag.

Awesome!
Big weekend coming up!

Tickets went up recently about $25...so, if you aren't prepared it's going to cost a little more.

Also, this year you'll have to buy a car pass. Extra $. 40-60 depending on a car pass or camping pass.

I'll check you out if I can find you! LOL

edit on 4-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: Manchester bound!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I bought my ticket in January! Got a free camping pass. I'll have a black nissan titan with the N7 (mass effect) sticker on the back window.

top topics

join