It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Bin Laden's Corpse Kept By Navy Seal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by EmmanuelGoldstein removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: reldra
You really believe all that huh?

Fairy tales.

Disney seal team six scam

Oh well, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

I hate to say this, as I don't like to delve in to the conspiracy realm that often, but it is quite possible you are correct.

It was reported at the time that Osama had died from "lung-complications" in 2001. Even by the MSM.

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

Fox News 2001

I don't know if the source is reliable or not, but it would coincide with other reports that he had died in a Pakistan hospital from issues stemming from his kidney issues. Osama was very sick and had to undergo dialysis treatments regularly. Pretty hard to do that from a cave in the mountains.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Bedlam

Yeah, I've heard that, too. Seriously don't like that.

I think it used to be a bigger thing and more generally acceptable. I have a relative who has one, he's old school macv sog. It's instant court martial now.

Maybe it's a digital camera age thing to take photos, if you'd had a diary or a film camera along in the 80's there would have been hell to pay.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

...and it should be. Instant court martial, I mean.

I really dislike hearing things like this. These guys are far too well trained to be psychos...that's a horribly dangerous combination.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

Ah, who knows. Maybe there is an actual legit source.

The assassinated Benazir Bhutto was a great source.

But they murdered her shortly after she proclaimed Usama Bin Laden was dead on National TV.

That's the world we live in though.

"You ever notice how the good ones die, and they let the demons run amok..." - Bill Hicks.

Edit: Cav got there first. Worth repeating though.
edit on 19-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I had actually forgotten that she's the one who "broke" the story... Mea Culpa. Doesn't mean I necessarily agree, but it does lend a bit more credibility to the story.

That could very well be why she was assassinated. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead…For the Ninth Time

When Obama pronounced Osama Bin Laden dead in a televised announcement heard round the world last night, he was at least the ninth major head of state or high-ranking government official to have done so.

Given Bin Laden’s documented kidney problems and consequent need for dialysis, government officials, heads of state and counterterrorism experts have repeatedly opined that Osama Bin Laden has in fact been dead for some time. These assertions are based on Bin Laden’s failing health in late 2001 and visible signs of his deteriorating condition, as well as actual reports of his death from the same time frame.

In July of 2001, Osama Bin Laden was flown to the American Hospital in Dubai for kidney treatment. According to French intelligence sources, he was there met by the local CIA attache. When the agent bragged about his encounter to friends later, he was promptly recalled to Washington.

On the eve of September 11, Osama Bin Laden was staying in a Pakistani military hospital under the watchful eye of Pakistan’s ISI, the Pakistani equivalent of the CIA with deep ties to the American intelligence community.

In October 2001, Bin Laden appeared in a videotape wearing army fatigues and Islamic headdress, looking visibly pale and gaunt. In December of 2001, another videotape was released, this time showing a seriously ill Bin Laden who was seemingly unable to move his left arm.

Then on December 26, 2001, Fox News reported on a Pakistan Observer story that the Afghan Taliban had officially pronounced Osama Bin Laden dead earlier that month. According to the report, he was buried less than 24 hours later in an unmarked grave in accordance with Wahabbist Sunni practices.

What followed was a string of pronouncements from officials affirming what was already obvious: supposedly living in caves and bunkers in the mountainous pass between Afghanistan and Pakistan, Osama would have been deprived of the dialysis equipment that he required to live.

On January 18, 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced quite bluntly: “I think now, frankly, he is dead.”

On July 17, 2002, the then-head of counterterrorism at the FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that “Ipersonally think he [Bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore,” before carefully adding that “I have no evidence to support that.”

In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN that “I would come to believe that [Bin Laden] probably is dead.”

In November 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.

In September 2006, French intelligence leaked a report suggesting Osama had died in Pakistan.

On November 2, 2007, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto told Al-Jazeera’s David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.

In March 2009, former US foreign intelligence officer and professor of international relations at Boston University Angelo Codevilla stated: “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.”

In May 2009, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari confirmed that his “counterparts in the American intelligence agencies” hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years and confirmed “I don’t think he’s alive.”

Now in 2011, President Obama has added himself to the mix of people in positions of authority who have pronounced Osama Bin Laden dead. Some might charge that none of the previous reports had any credibility, but as it is now emerging that Osama’s body was buried at sea less than 12 hours after his death with no opportunity for any independent corroboration of his identity, the same question of credibility has to be leveled at this latest charge. To this point, the only evidence we have been provided that Osama Bin Laden was killed yesterday are some images on tv of a burning compound and the word of the man currently occupying the oval office.

But given that an informed consensus has formed around the opinion that Bin Laden died long ago due to kidney failure, will the people of America hold their President to the highest standard in presenting evidence that the person killed was actually Osama Bin Laden, and that he actually died in the way described, or will this pronouncement go unquestioned like so many other deaths in the never ending war of terror?

www.corbettreport.com...

There is absolutely no evidence that Bin Laden was killed in 2011.

All we got from the Obama administration in 2011 was an announcement that Special Forces capture and killed Bin Laden and buried him at sea in 24 hours after his alleged death.

In the years of research I have done about Bin Laden, circumstance evidence points that he died in 2001 of kidney failure.

Our government is lying about Bin Laden death, and used his name to push fear propaganda on the American people in the name of Terrorism, so the government can continue with their illegal wars.

I do not believe anything the government has to say anymore, some of these people in our government have been proven to be pathological liars.

edit on 19-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

It's a wonder people even think Bin Laden was real to begin with.

Total mythical character.

Everything about Bin Laden is from MSM.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know, right.

I will not watch any News on television, most of it is propaganda. I can say, I am free from government propaganda.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: xuenchen

I know, right.

I will not watch any News on television, most of it is propaganda. I can say, I am free from government propaganda.

As for me, I watch regularly.

Plenty of easy to spot BS every day.

It's an interesting hobby.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel like we're living in 1984?

The ministry of information says he died.
The ministry of war denies that he died until they had him killed.
The Supreme Leader struts about like he just made a hole-in-one on the golf course.

I have no doubt that some Arabic male was shot dead in Pakistan by Navy Seals. Whether he was actually the man called Osama by our press? I'm skeptical of the official tale for medical reasons---among others, as mentioned above.

How is it that security is so lax that these Seals are writing books about their adventures?
And having the Big Six feature them on the evening news.
Don't they have to take non-disclosure oaths any more?
My Beloved was in the security service during his hitch in the military. That was during the Cold War and yet there are still areas he can't disclose because he took that oath when he became part of security.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Why would an image of a deceased OBL = a potential jail term for a serviceman who was there?

Due to a classification deal?

Why would a photo of the #1 target in the War on Terrorism, deceased be a security issue?

this doesn't pass the smell test... not the first time the US GOVT has done similar...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I had actually forgotten that she's the one who "broke" the story... Mea Culpa. Doesn't mean I necessarily agree, but it does lend a bit more credibility to the story.

That could very well be why she was assassinated. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

She died, or more accurately was murdered no less than a month later, too.

Then she was buried at Sea, in Decepticon tradition.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Why would an image of a deceased OBL = a potential jail term for a serviceman who was there?

Why would a photo of the #1 target in the War on Terrorism, deceased be a security issue?

this doesn't pass the smell test... not the first time the US GOVT has done similar...

It was fine to parade Ghadaffi being beaten to death with 24/7 commentary though.

Maybe if they kept that under wraps and buried him at Sea Libya wouldn't have blown up in the aftermath.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

It was fine to parade Ghadaffi being beaten to death with 24/7 commentary though.

Maybe if they kept that under wraps and buried him at Sea Libya wouldn't have blown up in the aftermath.

I think most folks know why Ghadaffi was sacrificed.... the ARAB SPRING sounded so good... I mean this was a movement for FREEDOM and Democracy!!!!

SMH

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

What better way to symbolise the beginning of Democracy and the end of Tyranny with a bit of grevious bodily harm and buggery, eh.

That'll learn 'em.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

It sure backfired on the folks who implemented it though... didn't it?

I would suspect that the folks in Tunisia, Libya, Sudan, Syria, Egypt would have rather have had a less change of life...

It should be a permanent stain on those in the west who helped instigate the chaos those folks are dealing with today...

It didn't need to happen..

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
OBL is living in a cabin in Montana with Bigfoot, Elvis, 2 Pac and a midget named Franklin...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The fruits of the labour of all out Anarchism...

Pretty on paper/digital format...
(Who doesn't want to hang the tyrants in charge...?)

Hell in practice.

Hehe, for he first time ever I just truly pondered a world where Ghadaffi & Saddam still reigned supreme...
It was nice, while it lasted.

Butterfly effect.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The sad truth is both held power due to western influence...

I am a fan of letting folks decide how they want to live their lives...

Sadly, the govt's of the west, whose folks actually live in a nation that is close, decide to prop up dictators in order to protect corporate interests...

The west has a documented history... this latest effort to punish/threaten a serviceman for having a OMG photo of a deceased OBL, while utterly silent on a potential US President's failure to secure much more crucial information, has me gobsmacked...

Publish the photo..... and focus on the folks who have really breached national security...

seems simple to me...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join