It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Military Hack Ever Exposes NASA Secret ‘UFO Files’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Curious69
The ATS search function must really suck for this story to turn up for the 1000th time. or people just dont care to use it.
Cool story and all but nothing new has come from it.

No, the search engine sucks. Every time I've tried to look up particular threads I've seen before, no matter what keywords I use, I can never find it. I have better luck googling what I'm looking for, adding ATS to it, and finding the link that way.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Curious69
I'm aware of the pyramids and the Sphinx thanks. I'm also aware that new information/findings often come to light that people like to discuss but then again some people are very set in their own ways and don't like to take their head out of the sand.
As it happens I watched a recent interview of Gary McKinnon today on richplanet tv (filmed Autumn 2015) and found it fascinating not so much of what he found out but how he was treated and his thoughts on motives etc But then again you all ready know.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: redchad

Well actually yes i already knew about the richplanet interwiev, it did not really bring up anything new, but if the tread had been about that interwiev i would not have commented in such way, because its relatively new and i have not seen any postings about it here, not that i need it because like i said nothing new was revealed in it, ill wait for the book to come out.
And im glad that you know about the pyramids, but maybe the info could be used by somebody that are new to the site. people are born and join everyday i guess for some of those everything is new and sensationel and by that measure we could have the news list filled with old stuff that are news to them, how fun would it be to read on this site if that was the case?
The mods here recently closed down any new treads about 9/11 because aparently nothing new can be added to the story
so people have to comment on treads already made on the subject.
Use search or use google with the ats extention to find out if your newly discovered sensation story was posted before, its not that hard, like you im not interrested in discovering the pyramids anew everyday of the week here on ats, unless there has been made a NEW discovery.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Ok i will make sure to make a new tread about this Mckinnon every week because somebody new may drop by and not know about it, get ready for a boring and repetative ats news list.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Please do not be offended, it was a support post not a take down.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The US intel agencies and NASA and all the rest were hopping mad when McKinnon logged in to those NASA workstations. He didn't have to really do a whole lot to get in, as he said their security was practically non-existent.

And BECAUSE the authorities made such a big fuss over it shows that what he said he found has a lot of merit to it.

They were expecting England to extradite him over here and if it had happened, the authorities here would have buried him forever in a big kangaroo court just for that purpose with all the prosecutors, and judges being ordered by NSA to make sure the charges stuck and use him as an example.

The secrets he uncovered have been in MUFON documentaries, and many others, and since then a lot of new things have come out to add credence to what he reported to have seen on those servers.

There is a public space program, and a not public space program. It must be that way.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So basically the older forum police want to censor any new members or come to that older members who don't spend day after day reading the forum and on occasions log on see something interesting and want to give an opinion. As I said earlier what's the big deal cant you just skip it and let it go. I'm sure it wouldn't ruin your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join