It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Military Hack Ever Exposes NASA Secret ‘UFO Files’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What's up Abovetopsecret. I found this article in Facebook. Between February 2001 and March 2002 Gary McKinnon from North London, looking for evidence of free energy suppression and a cover-up of UFO activity and other technologies potentially useful to the public, hacked into 16 NASA computers as well as dozens of US Army, Navy, Air Force, and Department of Defense computers. The search for evidence of a UFO cover-up, however, landed McKinnon in trouble.

I thought I post and see what everyone else says. I pretty share as of right now there is no proof of aliens. There is a lot of space to think we can be alone.

Link anonhq.com...

Video
www.youtube.com...

Please give your thoughts. thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: slymattb

LOL, I think this comes up once every other month.

I would like to ask how can you be certain this was not a honypot? Or why didnt he take snapshots of his findings?

At the end we got nothing more than before.

edit on 00131America/ChicagoTue, 19 Jan 2016 18:00:44 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
youve been a member of ats since 2005, i dont understand how you think this might be something new to us.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I know the search feature is not the greatest.

but sheesh.

That article is from May of last year 2015 as well.

And here let me google that for you.

bfy.tw...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The ATS search function must really suck for this story to turn up for the 1000th time. or people just dont care to use it.
Cool story and all but nothing new has come from it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Re-post happen all the time, don't take the snarky comments to heart. Some people just communicate that way for whatever reason. Bad hair, bad day, tight underwear....

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

LOL, I think this comes up once every other month.

I would like to ask how can you be certain this was not a honypot? Or why didnt he take snapshots of his findings?

At the end we got nothing more than before.

He was on 56k dial up modem.
It would have took hours to snap shot back then.

I believe he did see things that are... questionable.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Decorum, please.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't care how many times this has been brought up on ATS, it's an interesting subject. And all you haters out there who want to gripe about how many times this has been on ATS, or the OP didn't use search, well, guess what, you folks aren't perfect by any means, and ya'll should shut your traps, and quit wasting your breath on giving the OP a hard time over it. You are the ones wasting space on this thread by writing your crap that no one wants to see, your job isn't to be mods is it, I thought ATS had those already, besides, who knows what this guy really found, but I do believe he found something, and I don't think we'll ever truly find out what he really found. But it is good to keep touching on old subjects, and see if any new light can be shed on things. And news flash, the search on here sucks, and doesn't always produce the answers you're looking for. Nothing wrong with making new threads about past news........... so just relax....

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
youve been a member of ats since 2005, i dont understand how you think this might be something new to us.

guess what? this would be new to someone who joined like yesterday, or last week, I'm trying to figure out why your comment was left up, and not taken down, because what you wrote here is totally off topic. just sayin

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ya ya ya, we know the op has been op before.
Sorry bud, but im sure you know ppl here love to think they are above all and know all.
I thank you for bringing this up actually because i forgot all about it. I remember it being an interesting enough story that i went into the rabbit hole with it.
Im gonna do a little reading on this subject tonight.

To the snarks... Sure its been posted before, but why the need to be rude about it? You seen the subject and clicked it just to tell the OP how much of a buffoon they are for posting this???

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ismynameimportant

He was on 56k dial up modem.
It would have took hours to snap shot back then.

Your connection speeds has nothing todo with taking a screen capture.

I believe he did see things that are... questionable.

How can you be certain that those things were not a setup honeypot?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Had the name McKinnon been in the thread title... I would not have clicked on it.
As it is written, members have no idea what new story may have come out.... and we're disappointed to see that it was yet another McKinnon thread.
I was.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I like hearing about McKinnon. Seems overdone to us, but a lot of people outside of the conspiracy theory realm still haven't heard of him or his story. I think it should be pushed some more.

It's my understanding he wasn't really looking for UFO's in particular and didn't know what he'd find. He didn't really 'hack' the terminal either. He used default login details via remote assistance IIRC. It's suggested that his 'non terrestrial' finds refer to naval assets, but I like the spacecraft theory better.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Meh..... McKinnon was another big disappointment.....for somebody whos been following the ufo story since they cut Keyhoe off the air.....
But I totally got my hopes up when the story broke....
At my age,....I don't really even expect to make it to "disclosure".......
Ive settled for the one unmistakeable sighting I have witnessed.....and that's enough......
Ill be content waiting for the aliens to speak for themselves....the rest is superfluous....

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Always been skeptic about his claims, I mean he manages to hack (backdoor bruteforce really) his way into all these top secret files yet doesn't have the sense to just print screen what he's looking at and then uses the excuse "the files were too large to download on 56k" how does he look at them if they're too large for 56k ? If he's looked at them he's downloaded them, he just hasn't saved them

Just doesn't make any sense at all

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku
You do know new members are joining all the time and although it may not be of interest to yourself it might actually interest newer members. There's seem to be lots on here who try to be forum police! If you've nothing to add just skip it let newer or interested members get on with it.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

they found HUGE pyramids in egypt, just want to let you know incase that you are new, oh and they found a sphinx too
it looks like a lion with a human face, its amazing!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this forward, many newer members missed it the first go round.

IMO it is more cover up. I believe in the Astronauts and their view points, and my own experience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join