It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Endorses Trump, Ensuring he can't beat Hillary/Bernie.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

And there it is!

The snide old Caribou Barbie.

Let me guess, you think she said she could see Russia from her house, too.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not for the faint of heart.

Here SHE IS...

Published on Jan 19, 2016

January 19, 2016: At a campaign rally in Ames, IA, GOP Presidential candidate Donald Trump was endorsed by former Alaska Governor and 2008 GOP Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump in Ames, IA (1-19-16)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Did someone say Sarah Palin?

I love her...she did more to make America a world class player in the Surrealism Olympic games than anyone.

ex gov. Palin exemplifies the right wing conservatives better than anyone. All hail mama Grizzly

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and a true sportsman as well!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am amazed that anyone would care who Sarah endorsed and would be at all swayed by her opinion. She did prove that John McCain was not to be trusted with presidential decisions when he selected her as his running mate.

(post by rockdisjoint2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: queenofswords
and continue to see Sarah Palin for what she is.

A brainless bimbo?

Quote Removed by Staff

He is only denying ignorance. Why would that make you feel unsafe? If Sarah had become the Vice President, none of us would have felt safe.
edit on 1/19/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Fear...and hate...2 things that the left is great at. With the Governor of Iowa also NOT endorsing Cruz this is about to get real interesting.

Bernie better get ready because these debates will not be with Hill rather someone who he longs to be and hates.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Interesting that will pull the tea party towards trump. Contrary to what many here believe this was an area he had a problem with. Few consider Trump a conservative but this will help grab their vote.
edit on 1/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Fear...and hate...2 things that the left is great at. With the Governor of Iowa also NOT endorsing Cruz this is about to get real interesting.

Bernie better get ready because these debates will not be with Hill rather someone who he longs to be and hates.

Bernie will schlong Donald.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The smartest thing Trump could do is tell Palin to GTFO before she taints his campaign with her bad vibes, just like she did McCains.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Palin is news.

Trump is news.

Palin endorsing Trump?

Free face time, priceless.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Governor of Iowa isn't endorsing Cruz because he wants to stop ethanol subsidies. Isn't that what so many on the left want? Ending tax welfare via subsidy?

But I'm sure they'll backpedal on it because it's for so-called green energy.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The GOP must be on some crazy pills.

Falin' Palin's endorsement of Trump means he's the best reality star / politician
and not the other way around.

I'm on a Zoolander kick tonight

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well I didn't think anything could slow Trump down but an endorsement from the caribou princess is like the kiss of death.

Looks like Trump schlonged himself real good with this one.

It's over.

All hail Sanders.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: eriktheawful

To give a man like Trump power, is no better a thing than to give someone who becomes sexually violent on steroids, an armful of Gym Juice when he is about to go into a Pilates class. Someone is getting the surprise of their life in there, and the scant protection offered by the Yoga pants of congress will not be enough to save the USA from a damned thorough screwing if he gets anywhere near the power button.

Haha!!

Very eloquently said! I star you now!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

these two are all but impossible to take seriously solo

Gee, nyiah, I sure wish I could agree with you here but, the popularity of both demonstrate just how far we are from any real semblance of political sanity.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gully

So Palin endorsed Trump.

The Communist Party of America endorsed Sanders.

I like Palin, she pisses people off.

the stupider the better!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Has Palin gotten into the adult film business yet?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

Wow, I was hoping he might try to schlong Palin but now I see his LGBT leanings....

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Back in 2008, when McCain selected Palin as his Veep, I remember posting/saying/blogging/yelling "if Palin had a "D" behind her name, the left would be naming schools; boulevards; and scholarships after her. Alas, the married, mother of 5, from humble, lower middle class beginnings; went to community college and state schools; former Mayor and state Governor carried an "R" and it was all down hill from there.

Palin, whether you like her or not, showed the abject hypocrisy of the left. They love "the working class" until one of them achieves prominence; they support "choice" as long as it's the choice THEY deem should be made (the heartless, ugly commentary about her Downs baby boy was unforgettable in its fury against a BABY!!!). A woman can "have it all" be a married, working mom, breaking those glass ceilings as long as they are the "approved" ones...because you know...it was Hillarys turn.

I don't know if Palin helps or hurts Trump. She is entitled to her opinion (and quite frankly some payback to those in her party who were so vicious in 2008, as well as 2012 when Team Romney made her persona non grata at the Mitt Coronation.)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join