It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thelma & Louise..I call this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I had an extremely strange day today, to say the least. I got a picture of the beginning of the day and I thought I would put it up.

My aunt drove me to an appointment downtown. Main ST. in downtown buffalo has been closed to traffic for many years as some idiot had the idea to put the above ground subway in the heart of the city and allow no traffic. After this killed many, many department stores, a couple of theaters and countless other businesses and leaving the downtown mall a ghosttown, they decided to reverse this. Part of Main ST. on the right hand side, coming into the city has been opened to traffic with more to come. As you drive down it, over subway rails, it becomes difficult to tell where the vehicle roadway ends. My aunt decided to keep following the car in front of us after seeing some cars parked on the right side. We go another block or 2.

Whoops! bright flashing lights go off in the car ahead of us and it slows to a stop. It is an unmarked Transit police vehicle. he gets out of his car and comes to the driver window to confront my aunt. We are both giggling. I was afraid he would think we were stoned.

He says "You can't drive here." My aunt, still giggling says , "We were just following you!" With a deep sigh, he says, just take the next right onto Lafayette. LMAO!

edit on 19-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sounds like an innocent mistake! LOL

He didn't happen to look like Brad Pitt at all did he?

Sorry, that was my shallowness showing!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Sounds like an innocent mistake! LOL

He didn't happen to look like Brad Pitt at all did he?

Sorry, that was my shallowness showing!

Lol, i was so nervous, I have no memory of his face. I wish it had been Brad Pitt. When I said to my aunt "He probably thought we were hight." She says "No, he probably thought two crazy ladies from Williamsville (a near suburb where she lives)." True.

I did have the presence of mind, while laughing, to click a pic on my phone.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
BUSTED!!!

You and your aunt probably looked like hardened criminals, too.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
BUSTED!!!

You and your aunt probably looked like hardened criminals, too.

LOl. Both in pony tails. She is the 2nd youngest of my grandmother's 5 children, so she is about 55, but always looks about 30. She's wearing this, I think the word is 'gingham' blouse under her coat with like plaid white and orange. We're in a silver Subaru Crossover. YEP! Public Enemy #1!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
At least he was nice. That's cool. So what are you smooth criminals up to next?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Now, that's funny!! Least he was cool about it. Sounds like they realy ned to work on getting the roads marked properly!

top topics

join