It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search for missing 2-year old Noah Chamberlin enters day 6

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Noah Chamberlin was reported missing at approximately 1:20 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Police have said that Noah was walking with his grandmother and 4-year-old sister in the woods behind his grandparents' home when his grandmother lost sight of him. Law enforcement from multiple state and local agencies, as well as volunteers, have been searching constantly since he was reported missing.

Noah was last seen wearing a long-sleeved gray shirt and blue jeans. He is about two feet tall and weighs about 25 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes. Anyone with information is asked to call the Chester County Sheriff's Office at (731) 989-2787 or TBI at (1-800) TBI-FIND.

Search for missing 2-year old Noah Chamberlin enters day 6

Has anyone been following this story? I am from this small town and everyone has their own opinion. Speculations and hearsay are the topic of conversation everywhere I go. I will say without a doubt that the official story does not add up and most everyone is asking the same question....where is Noah?

Three different sets of trained scent dogs (even a special K9 unit from Florida was brought in) have been used and not one has picked up this baby's scent. The sheriff here wants us to believe that the family is not suspected and this is still a Search and Rescue Mission, but I just don't know if I believe that at this point. We all have hope that baby Noah is alive and will be found, but at some point we have to get realistic.

The evidence and lack of do not add up to Noah ever being in those woods. At least a thousand volunteers and emergency personnel have combed those woods as far as 6 miles in and I just don't believe a 2 year old would wander that far. Even within the first hour of searching, they were trying to listen for him but they never heard him. Most 2 year olds would cry out as soon as they realized they were lost and alone. The terrain in those woods is such that even the volunteers were being injured and lost. A baby isn't going to walk through briars and thickets.

Too much doesn't make sense. Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
3rd party abduction ?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Poor wee thing, I hope they find him soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyWatcher13

I would like to know how quickly the grandmother reported Noah missing.

Could she be covering for the negligence of her child - unable to actually care for or look after the child? Remember Casey Anthony's parents were adamant that she didn't do it even though everyone knows she did

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There is speculation of that, but that would mean the grandparents know of the abduction and are hiding that info.

There is so much hearsay floating around at this point, who knows what to believe. You know the type "a friend of the family said...." But many of the theories make sense, at least more sense than he is lost in the woods yet vanished without a trace.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

She supposedly reported him missing within 30 minutes and local law enforcement were searching within the hour. BUT how do we know that time frame is the truth?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

exactly - it sounds like someone in the family must know something.

You're totally right, something is really fishy about this story. Especially with all of the resources they invested into finding him... thinking of little man Noah...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So much speculation can be done here but all that aside..hopefully the facts will come out soon on this story.
edit on 19-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here another interesting tidbit....

Infrared helicopters were put in force within 2 hours, not a trace of Noah.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ok I'm really starting to think foul play but it's hard to imagine why someone would harm a little boy (oh yeah some people are sick pos)

Of course the other possibility is straight up negligence.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I don't want to believe anything more sinister has happened here, but when all the evidence points to him never being in those woods it's hard to think otherwise.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a 3rd party COULD abduct a child from an innatientive gaurdian

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyWatcher13

Infrared helicopters were put in force within 2 hours, not a trace of Noah.

if there are ponds/swamps in the area he could have fallen in, so there would be no heat signature

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Very true but they have yet to issue an Amber Alert, only a Endangered Child and Missing Child alert because they say no abduction is suspected. This would still make the grandparents liable for this and involved in a cover up, even in the case of them being inattentive.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

All water sources have been dragged and cleared.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's sad when a child goes missing.. as a parent it is your worst nightmare..
Assuming this is genuine and no foul play occurred.. how must this lady be feeling? Looking after another person's child and he goes missing..
And with so much finger pointing and speculation would make it a thousand times worse.

These woods... are they in regular use by the public? Or secluded? I have woods at the back if my house and you rarely see anyone there..
Also what kind if wild animals are within this area?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

The woods are pretty secluded, deep and wide. The most prominent aggressive wild animal in the woods would be coyotes. But I don't think a coyote would have grabbed the kid that quick in the middle of the day, but I suppose anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This makes me think of the Missing411. I hope with all my heart the little guy is found alive but it does'nt look so good. Just heartbreaking

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Are the parents together or separated? I was thinking of that poor little one who went missing in Maine when the father had him and his parents obstructed the investigation on his behalf also. I hope this baby is found.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hello neighbor!
I have not much to add other than with the rain on Thursday and Friday (making scent tracking difficult if not impossible for the dogs) and the sudden dip in temps, I certainly fear and am concerned about his survival chances.
I hope that he found somewhere to go...some sort of shelter...
I posted this story to one of our other member's threads because of the statement, I believe by the grandmother, that she turned around and he "was just gone".
It, too, reminded me of the "missing 411" cases.

I hope he is found safe and unharmed.
Unfortunately, time is of the essence, and it is quickly running out...

Winter snow storm on the way, as well.

Regardless of what exactly happened, the little fella is gone...and SOMETHING is amiss...!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join