It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Marla Crider? I'll give you a hint....Bill and Hillary knew her

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
We all know about Bill's penchant for sexual dalliances. There are just too many to count!

I found this lady particularly interesting because it sheds some light on just what Bill and Hill's real relationship is based on.

www.dailymail.co.uk... Clinton-21-year-old-campaign-worker-threatened-destroy-master-plan-president.html

In November 2014, as 68-year-old Hillary Clinton was launching her second presidential bid, Marla Crider died at age 60 after a heroic 18-month battle against a form of breast cancer

I know. It's the 'dailymail', but I checked out other sources, too, and theirs is as good as the others.
edit on 19-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And that is...?

And she is...?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
The link doesn't work for me.
Can you post a blurb from the article to give us an idea of what this story is about, please? And thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

tell us what the fook this thread is alledging - dont just click-bait - its fooking rude

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sorry folks. Something weird happened. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Who cares?

What is this obsession with their relationship?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Weird. I lost about half my post. Oh, well...I'll try again to re-gather the material.

Meantime, I think some of you ATSers will see the gist of it....

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
How power-hungry Hillary torpedoed the torrid affair between Bill Clinton and 21-year-old campaign worker

Long before the 'bimbo eruptions' and Monica Lewinsky, Bill Clinton cheated on Hillary with university student Marla Crider

Crider worked on Bill's first political campaign in 1974 and two fell hard for each other

In an explosive interview, she told author Jerry Oppenheimer: 'Hillary was like a cat, marking her territory'
Bill was crazy about Crider, but told her '[Hillary] gets me started, kicks my butt, and makes me do the things I've got to do'

When Hillary learned of their affair things turned ugly

Crider saw a letter Hillary wrote to Bill saying: 'I know all your little girls are around there…if that's what it is, you will outgrow this'

Hillary and Bill had a 'secret pact' for their future that one day he, and later she, would be elected president

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Who cares?

What is this obsession with their relationship?

Nosey, busybodies.

I bet half of the people who comment in these threads have cheated on their spouse, or been cheated on themselves.

I'm sure they'd be quick to say it's no ones business.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary and Bill had a 'secret pact' for their future that one day he, and later she, would be elected president.

Isn't that every US politicians dream?

What's wrong with wanting that?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I find the personal story interesting.

Marla pretty much laid low for 25 years. I would love to see an interview with her today, but, alas, Marla died in Nov. 2014 of a form of breast cancer called invasive ductal carcinoma (stage 3).

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It was probably the Clinton's that gave her cancer right?

So is this about the lady or about the Clinton's relationship that might have been about reaching an ultimate goal of presidency?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It was probably the Clinton's that gave her cancer right?

So is this about the lady or about the Clinton's relationship that might have been about reaching an ultimate goal of presidency?

Well the lady *was* a "good friend" of Bill Clinton wasn't she.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope you don't seriously think they gave her cancer as the means to kill her and that is you being facetious.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Charlie,

Having one person in a family evil enough to WANT power so vast, is bad enough. Having two is a recipe for a gene line forever entwined with the concepts of misery and horror.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

First thought on reading the title was, 'Oh, she must be dead." I was right! Unreal how many there are just like her! That pair is dangerous to know!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am Marla Crider's nephew. I don't believe that she spoke to the author Mr. Oppenheimer before her death last year. Nor do I appreciate his crass attempt to traffic in her name to generate interest in his old book. See: www.marlacrider.com...
edit on 22-1-2016 by CSCrider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Marla died last year after an 18 month battle with breast cancer, more than 40 years after her relationship with Bill Clinton. A relationship, incidentally, that took place before he and Hillary were married. a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Marla had a relationship with Clinton more than 40 years ago, before he was married to Hillary. While Hillary didn't treat her well back then, Marla had no interest in perpetuating the story last year, while she was battling cancer. a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Looks like a nerve has been hit.

<<   2 >>

join