It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Thomas' Chemtrail Lie Exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: missedinformation
a reply to: payt69

what makes you think there are no spraying going on?

the fact that nothing exists to suggest they are, other than the paranoid ramblings of a few, who lack specific knowledge on meteorology.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: missedinformation
What exactly do you think is happening? Be specific, give details and have discussion like you said there would be.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

hehe the type of spraying you are denying

Be more specific and provide some evidence, please.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
not gonna repeat what has already been said on this site

you say this I say this

Agree to disagree

been there done that

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

not gonna repeat what has already been said on this site

you say this I say this

Agree to disagree

been there done that

Then what are you doing here?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So, Nothing to say, not gonna get involved, what was the point in even joining the thread?

Have you ever heard the quotation "It is better to let others think you are foolish, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

edit on 24-1-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

echo

believe what you believe

throw quotes and mini attacks lol

have fun

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The great thing about trolls is that they bump a thread even if they have nothing to contribute. Don't you agree?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: payt69

what makes you think there are no spraying going on?

Well that's a default position for me. I believe it for the same reason I believe there's nobody coming in at night stealing all my sugar cubes. There's no evidence of anyone messing with my sugar cubes, the locks on the doors are all intact, no traces of dwarves or smurfs coming in, so no reason to believe it's happening.

The same goes for chemtrail spraying. I see noone spraying anything, there is nothing going on to suspect that it's happening.

Well of course there's a few loonies who point up at the sky at contrails, and they think contrails can't persist, and therefore somebody is spraying something. But they know nothing of clouds and whatnot, and I do, so it's easy for me to understand why that's happening. And I'd explain it to those poor pointing people, but they don't seem to be interested. They're convinced they're being sprayed, but they don't agree among themselves on what they're being sprayed with. Some say it's poison to kill us, others say it's to dumb us down, or to make us sick, yet others say it's geoengineering, etc.

The one thing they refuse to believe is that contrails are like any other cloud and that they can persist in certain circumstances, just like cirrus clouds. That's seen as debunker apologetics, or something. They want to stick to the 'we're being sprayed' story, no matter how many of their claims are being debunked. There's always the next thing that's going to prove it. They seem to believe that one day everyone will have to accept it, if only you can get your hands on that one bit of evidence.... or when that next movie is going to be finished.. or maybe we'l only realize what's happening when it's too late.

Some chemtrail adherants express joy at the thought of all the criminals being punished for their involvement with chemtrails.. Kindof like how some Christians can't wait for judgement day, so they can wag their fingers at all those disbelievers who are now going to hell. I think it's called 'schadenfreude'; it's the ultimate vindication for them.

See the way I see it the chemtrail thing is like a cult. It gives you special knowlegde that nobody else has, and that makes you a ittle bit special too. There are certain tenets that must be believed in order to be in the 'in' crowd though. Critical questions are seen as unwelcome, and those who ask them are seen as the opposition.

It's not unlike scientology, one of the worst cults around.In scientology, anyone who doubts the doctrine is seen as an SP (Suppressive person). Such a person is more or less seen as the devil; it's someone who tries to stop you in your spiritual progress.

In the chemtrail beliefsystem, anyone who doubts the doctrine is called a paid government agent or a shill. In the chemtrail beliefsystem, someone can't just be a regular Joe who happens to not believe in chemtrails because of the lack of evidence. You either are a believer or the equivalent of an SP.

So it's this false dichotomy in chemtrailism which is very alarming to me. It's all very culty to me. Just browse around and see how many of these culty expressions you can detect in those who adhere to the chemtrail theory. Again and again chemtrail believers are lamenting the fact that 'debunkers' have free reign on this forum. They seem to think that it should be like it is on all chemtrail websites where opposition or critical thinking is not allowed.

Anyway.. those are some of the reasons I don't believe we're being sprayed.

On the other hand if you do have evidence that we ARE being sprayed, don't hesitate to present it! I'll turn sides on a dime once convincing and credible evidence comes in. So give it your best

edit on 1201625 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1201625 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

echo

believe what you believe

throw quotes and mini attacks lol

have fun

That's where we appear to be different. I don't "believe". I know how aircraft create contrails. I know how weather affects whether those trails persist and spread or quickly vanish. I understand the conditions required for it to happen and can pretty much fully expect to see clear skies or crisis cross grids according to prevailing conditions. All things that people who do believe in chemtrails simply don't get, in my experience.

I've also studied, learned and experimented to show myself that the conditions I'm talking about are consistent and predictable.

I've used maths to work out the volume of a trail that is 200ft in diameter and 200 miles long (the visible distance from horizon to horizon is about 400) and extrapolated the weight of ice in one from other experiments that have been carried out to weigh a cloud (allowing a margin for the difference between water and ice) and I know this figure is vastly greater than the weight than can be carried by the biggest plane in the world. Not just a bit out, but tens of times greater. I don't know any chemtrail believer that has worked that out for themselves. This immediately destroys any notion that trails are made of chemicals sprayed from within *any* aeroplane for me. Given that, and my previously described understanding of contrails, weather and aviation, show me that contrails are the rational and provable explanation and chemtrails cannot withstand even basic scrutiny.

I've read various proposals and descriptions for geoengineering,and can see that they simply DO NOT describe aviation contrails, or anything that looks like them. Yet chemtrail sites, and the believers that read them keep shouting that they are proof, almost as if they haven't read them at all.

I've known about cloud seeding, military and civil applications, for decades and I know and understand that these are unrelated to either contrails or chemtrail theory. Yet, cloud seeding is another topic that chemtrail believer seem to think "proves" their case. Are you able to explain that one?

I've looked at every single claim and piece of evidence, photographic and otherwise, over more than ten years, and found gaping big holes all by myself within minutes. Examples include Renses French chemtrail plane photo's, the German military chemtrail video on you tube, tankerenemy's Kc-10 chemtrail video, various "chemtrail plane interiors" and even the recent fuel dump video favoured by Dane Wigington. All garbage, without exception. Chemtrail believers still come here, often for the first time for them, brandishing this fools gold like its the holy grail.

The only belief at play, is that people like you believe what chemtrail sites tell you, without doing any fact checking for yourself at all. But you still think you are seeking truth, despite turning your backs on every bit of truth offered. Are you dupes? Or do you secretly know it's all crap and get a kick out of poking the sceptics with a stick?
edit on 25-1-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

chemtrail sites tells me?

never visited those sites

I don't need a tinfoil hat when I see planes spraying reflective particles

lol

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Where did you get that idea from then? "Planes spraying reflective particles'', lmao.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Not only supercooled, but super cool!

Sorry, I love those sorts of things.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

lol

I would say it's essential. So are you saying that you just looked up, saw a trail behind a plane and thought "damn, there they go spraying reflective particles again" because your magic eyes can see a particle suspended in the air many miles above you? Please do better than that. Lol indeed.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

it's essential to visit the chemtrail sites you guys trash

logical..

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
OH look a plane is leaving a trail. It must be reflective particles to geoengineer the planet.

Logical

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

lol

so what do you see when you look up at cirrus clouds?

Are they sinister as well?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

lol

What is your method for distinguishing artificial reflective particles from ice crystals on sight?

What is different about "sprayed reflective particles" versus "ice crystals"?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You really like to contradict yourself, don't you?

First you said

Then you said

So which one is it?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

logical..

I have...and there is no logic presented on those sites.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join