It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Allegedly Urged Drivers To Run Over Black Lives Matter Protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So every time a mob of people gathers in an area, we should run them over with cars?

Who ever said that?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The stupid f'n cop did..and you seem to agree.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

So every time a mob of people gathers in an area, we should run them over with cars?

Who ever said that?

You said it in this thread and the cop said it on Facebook.
edit on 19-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They are "just protesting"....

Death to piggies....

Burning neighborhoods down.....

Not your average peaceful group by any means.

This is called stereotyping and is the underlying source of racism/bigotry. It allows people to rationalize the unrationalizable. Things like running protesters over with cars.
edit on 19-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

No he didn't.

He did not say mow people down.

He stated that the mobs are blocking traffic. If you happen to bump someone don't stop there because the mob will tear you apart. Extract yourself from the danger and call 911, you are justified to move from the scene for fear of your life.

No problems at all with what he really said.
What the instigators of police violence interpreted is a different story.

He should have know better that his words would have been twisted and turned against him, which they have been and that is the reason he was removed, to ease tensions.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Who ever said that?

You said it in this thread and the cop said it on Facebook.

Nope

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

No he didn't.

He did not say mow people down.

He stated that the mobs are blocking traffic. If you happen to bump someone don't stop there because the mob will tear you apart. Extract yourself from the danger and call 911, you are justified to move from the scene for fear of your life.

No problems at all with what he really said.
What the instigators of police violence interpreted is a different story.

You sure sugar coated it pretty well...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Death to piggies....

This is called stereotyping and is the underlying source of racism/bigotry. It allows people to rationalize the unrationalizable. Things like running protesters over with cars.

Saying what they actually did is not stereotyping, it is called stating facts.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

All he stated was defend yourself.

Uh no, he said "Run them over." Afterwards he advises leaving the scene of the 'accident'. Attempted murder and fleeing the scene sounds like pretty bad advice to me and it's really hard to imagine how you got 'defend yourself' from 'Run them over.' Maybe law enforcement should start hiring less racially bent meat heads, but to actually advocate vehicular manslaughter in public?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Death to piggies....

Saying what they actually did is not stereotyping, it is called stating facts.

So your reasoning is that because BLM protesters have allegedly done these things elsewhere in the country, whenever BLM protesters block a street in front of you you can run them over with a car because of self defense?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You would choose reacting out of fear.

I choose to fear nothing enough that I loose my ability to reason. Where is the lack of spine in that?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Animals in packs are not safe to be around.

Animals? The only animal here is the cop. A better way for him to handle would have been if he told people a detour.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow, that's awful advice.

You can't run protesters over with a car. They end up stuck in your wheel wells. You can only do that sort of thing with a jacked up truck. That way you get optimal smushing action.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah, this cop is absolutely in the wrong.

That said, as a private citizen, if a bunch of protestors are illegally blocking traffic (I don't care who is doing the protesting), I'm either going slowly proceed and hope that they are intelligent enough to get out of the way, or they will know verbally that they need to move their collective arse out of my way. Whatever would escalate from that point would be on them, as they are in the wrong from the start.

It's like when the BLM group in Cincinnati took their protest out onto the interstate and blocked traffic and brought it to a standstill...that isn't a joke. There could have been people in those cars who needed to get somewhere that could have been life or death, or they could have missed a job interview, or they could have missed picking up their kids on time, or missed appointments and had to reschedule, or anything--it doesn't matter. The protestors were in the wrong, and I for one would not have just sat there and let them do it.

Protest all you want--I've participated in a few myself, but they weren't in the streets, and they were in public places where we were not impeding anything or breaking any laws--but protest peacefully and within the law.

And if you choose not to do the latter, understand that you may be at fault if you get tapped by a car because you're standing in the middle of a street like a dumbass.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Wow, that's awful advice.

You can't run protesters over with a car. They end up stuck in your wheel wells. You can only do that sort of thing with a jacked up truck. That way you get optimal smushing action.

Ha...you made me chuckle.

Like, seriously chuckle...probably the "optimal smushing action."

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You do realise that protest, and violent mob action are not necessarily the same thing, and that citing the previous incidents, in which agent provocateurs were amongst the crowd (whose backers remain unidentified and may just as easily have been police under cover, or from right wing groups looking to start trouble), is certifiably stupid?

No he does not, especially if the protesters are Black/Brown/white combo who are seen as progressive or Lib, I wonder what this individual's take of armed groups taking over public lands and pointing their weapons in the direction of said police..ex; Da Bundies.
edit on 19-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Gee maybe he's telling people to avoid being victims, like we saw in these cases -

Report: Black ‘Mobs’ Attack White Patrons Outside Wis. State Fair

Brooklyn group of black youths blocks white couple's car, bloody victims in racial attack: cops

These are far from the only such incidents, too. Make no mistake, some group of "protesters" illegally blocks MY car in the road, and I believe they are a threat, I will move the car. They can either get out of the way, or get hit. Peaceful protesters don't block streets. Peaceful, lawful protesters do so without blocking traffic and causing problems. They don't do things like this -

#BlackLivesMatter ‘Protesters’ Attack Innocent Diners, Sports Fans, Smash Up Restaurants, Loot In Baltimore

There is a vast world of difference between peaceful, lawful protest and rioting and beating people up.

Plus, do we even know if an actual cop posted this? From what I could see, that wasn't certain. Maybe I missed something? Or maybe I didn't.

Simple solution - don't play or protest in the street, and there won't be a problem. Who teaches their kids that blocking a street is acceptable, then claims others don't think their lives matter? Epic logic fail there.....

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
detroit.cbslocal.com...

I'm sure the officer is talking about situations like the one in the link and there are many other stories like this.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
detroit.cbslocal.com...

I'm sure the officer is talking about situations like the one in the link and there are many other stories like this.

And Iam sure he is NOT! his racist ass is talking about plowing through protesters because they inconvenience him or make him feel bad.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: mikell

Animals in packs are not safe to be around.

Animals? The only animal here is the cop. A better way for him to handle would have been if he told people a detour.

You know I remembered when Oprah said racist need to die off and people got upset.. I am thinking she maybe harsh but not off the mark.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join