It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the meaning of LIFE??? In your opinion???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Raggedyman

Created to be His children and be in a relationship that is perfect, harmonious and loving

This place will teach us why the future promise of Gods kingdom is better than this, what we thought was worth living for was a shadow, a darkness of no value.

Sorry to say....You cannot dream of a better future by wallowing and decrying the present. The ones who constantly denigrate this Nature, this world these people around us - will get the same in the hereafter.

I dont wish to get into a polemic but I think the OP said he believes in God - surely you can offer more substance than "we were created to be with god"

Should I tickle your ears
What do you want to hear, what do you want me to say

God created us for relationship, thats what I understand, what more do you want, say something thats not there.

All I can do TCL is live the best way I can, I cant change anyone

Wollowing? No I am not, I am waiting patiently, trying to help others

Decrying the present, No not me, the present is great, I love ISIS, slavery, child labour, racism, violence, drug culture, global warming, terrorism, refugee crisis, wars, famine, floods, drought, financial crisis, fukashima, animal die offs, extinctions, disease, natural disasters, pollution, financial distribution and fundamentalism

I dont even notice those things, the world is a great place

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join