It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian mothers, wives take up the fight against ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: markosity1973

115 lbs of fury!

I love women trust me I do, but after 14 years of combat sport experience I assure you there are massive differences in anatomy! There is a reason why these women are fighting and it's because their men are either gone or aren't!

Nature made them nurturers! You said in yourself.

Give them a gun and those physical differences mean squat

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I refuse to comment further due to rediculousness.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You are suppose to lay down your life for others if need be. They are being very christian. I bet they would rather live with countryman and men who let them live free and safe.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Women can fight and women can defend. My point is that your reply is a generalization. If you have not been engaged in combat, ( with a female who is trained immensely) or otherwise, it is unfair for you to make these statements.

Are you prior Mil, or LEO?

That is my point...

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Look man 125 lb frame can only handle a certain workload it's as simple as that stop kidding yourself.

Women can do a lot but it wasn't intended by nature.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Nothing was intended by nature. You either do or you don't with whatever accident of birth you are.

All beings either fight or die when the enemy comes a calling. That's what nature is. Intent does not exist in nature.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Totally disagree.

Nature doesn't work on accidents, everything is intended by nature.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If nature is a sentient being it is most evil, sadistic monstrosity imaginable. Nature does not have intent, it does, then we're in hell.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I hope they kick their men's butts when they come back. Make them wear a burka for the rest of their lives.

AS IF those deserters ever plan to return.........

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Nature does have intent. The universe has a living intelligence that operates deep within its core and eminates out into all nature of being.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
I agree but my question was about killing others.
Kind of like the machine gun preacher who killed war lords who took children as soldiers

It's an interesting conundrum

Many fundamental atheists here condemn Christians for holy war yet in this thread they are almost. Praising these women
I find it strange

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Then nature is a sadomasochist, and we're all in hell for all eternity.

I don't think you've ever objectively looked at the pro's and con's of existence for all things in the natural world. If you did, you'd realize how evil and sick nature is if an actual sentience.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Ghost147

My view is not close minded it's realistic.

Women are built different than men for varying reasons.

It's so freaking obvious.

I don't deny that, but your first comment didn't go into details about the biology of men and women. Rather, it depicted that women can't or shouldn't fight for their beliefs, 'it's what men do'. Your comment following that one confirmed that inclination.

link   
In faith and beliefs, It is a terrible choice they have had to make, to kill and live in anguish. These women are fighting the filth that threatens their lives and their freedom to live and believe as they will.

I am sure most would much prefer to go home and do a bit of nurturing but many of these women are fighting for their children's lives. It does not matter if she is trained or not, how physically honed she is, a mother fighting for her children's lives has a power beyond natural.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Many fundamental atheists here condemn Christians for holy war yet in this thread they are almost. Praising these women
I find it strange

Because they are not white. If they were, you would see the hatred.

But on topic, this makes me so sad. That they feel compelled to do this because all the muscle-bound men ran off as opportunists to other superior lands, not giving a rat's ass what happens to those they leave behind. It takes a special kind of scum to do what they've done.

edit on 1/18/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I find it strange

Because they are not white. If they were, you would see the hatred.

Ah yes. Atheists only hate Christians when they're white.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

We don't know what's going on so its not safe to assume what natures intent is and how it is mismanaged by our own intent.

We don't know what's going on but nature isn't 100% responsible our actions and choices come with their own set of circumstances.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Rather than be victims they are standing up to defend those they care for..

How is that anything other than heroic.. they arent blowing themselves up in a crowded market square they are facing combat soldiers of a brutal regime.

They have had enough and are standing their ground, I find that admirable and wish them the best.

I consider myself fairly conservative, and a christian... yet a woman that refuses to be a victim is someone to admire in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Then they are not mothers trying to save their families. They are doing the responsibility given to all parents throughout all nature. And I never understood what atheist know about God anyway.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Our actions have nothing to do with. Basic survival, the very system upon which all things exist is vile at it's very base. Nature itself makes the most corrupt banker and corporate fat cat look like a saint in comparison.

Humanity and every other living thing is in a fight and struggle against nature and thanks to nature each other to eek out even a moments happiness in a world where struggle rather than peace is the norm.

If nature is sentient, that means all of this is on purpose.

Oh and even better, no matter how much you struggle, nature as a sentient entity can drop a meteor or lightning bolt to kill you, just for the # of it.
edit on 1/18/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join