It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: FBI Has Not Interviewed Me Yet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well here we have it from the best and by far the most reliable source.

Hillary was asked if the FBI has interviewed her yet about their investigation into her personal email server(s).

She said "no" as she shook her head in disbelief !!!

She seemed nervous when asked, and her expression indicates a possible lie in my opinion.

Hillary: FBI Has Not Interviewed Me Yet

Hillary Clinton claimed on CNN this morning that she has not yet been interviewed by the FBI in regards to its investigation into her email server. Clinton made the claim in response to a question from CNN State of the Union host Jake Tapper.

"In terms of the status of the FBI investigation into your private e-mail server, have you been interviewed by the FBI yet?"

"No," Clinton replied.

The interviewed then ended.

www.youtube.com...

edit on Jan-17-2016 by xuenchen because: clintonism

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So that's it?

"In terms of the status of the FBI investigation into your private e-mail server, have you been interviewed by the FBI yet?"

"No," Clinton replied.

The interviewed then ended.

And we're done here.?

I pretty much believe that almost everything that comes out of her pie-hole is a lie..

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Lol! She seems to be biting her tongue after the initial thanks adding "thanks Jake". Too funny. I agree, she seems to not be telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Perhaps the FBI haven't found a reason to interview her.

And where was this nervousness?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

The "fog of war" has clouded her memory!

She's been investigated and all is fine. Nothing to see here...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

We shall move along now. So soon we forget eh Kaw

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The Obama justice department doesn't want her prosecuted. Because Hillary would take a "scorched earth" policy and take Obama down with her.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Perhaps the FBI haven't found a reason to interview her.

And where was this nervousness?

They usually don't do direct interviews with direct suspects under investigation.

But I think Hillary's lawyers have talked to the FBI because they had to turn over the famous "thumb" drive.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

They usually don't do direct interviews with direct suspects under investigation.

If true, that makes the question asked of her, her answer and this thread pointless. Also, how is she considered a "suspect"? She is not under investigation herself. This is not a criminal investigation.

But I think Hillary's lawyers have talked to the FBI because they had to turn over the famous "thumb" drive.

Of course. That seems obvious.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So it's her server.

She was SoS when the infringements happened.

Her lawyers are cooperating with the FBI and turning over information..

And it's NOT about Hillary.

Clinton’s campaign and lawyers have said they are cooperating, turning over her server and a thumb drive backup of her messages to the FBI.

FBI steps up interviews in Clinton email probe

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Ok.

We know this. So what's the point?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I believe the point he is trying to make, is that she did something wrong, without saying as much, so no one hyper focuses on that point. Instead, he gave you different points that directly infer she did a big no no. I could be wrong though. a reply to: introvert

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If true, that makes the question asked of her, her answer and this thread pointless. Also, how is she considered a "suspect"? She is not under investigation herself. This is not a criminal investigation.

Of course. That seems obvious.

freebeacon.com...

Former U.S. Attorneys Predict Criminal Charges in FBI’s Probe of Clinton Server
‘What the Clinton people did was a clear violation of federal criminal law’

Two former U.S. attorneys said the FBI will likely reach a determination in the next few months in its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and based on publicly available evidence said the bureau could have a strong criminal case.

“I expect the FBI to conclude the investigation within 60 to 90 days and make a recommendation to the Justice Department, and I believe they will recommend a series of charges involving the classified information,” said Joseph DiGenova, who was U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia during the Reagan administration.

Yes, she is under criminal investigation and I hope she is nailed to the wall along with her criminal husband and daughter as well at this point.
edit on 17-1-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Joint Statement From The Two Inspectors General States That Only One Of Them Made A Referral And That It Was A Security, Not Criminal, Referral. In a joint statement releasedJuly 24, the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community (IG IC) and the Department of State explained that the IG IC -- not both IGs -- had made "a security referral," not a criminal one:

IC IG made a referral detailing the potential compromise of classified information to security officials within the Executive Branch. The main purpose of the referral was to notify security officials that classified information may exist on at least one private server and thumb drive that are not in the government's possession. An important distinction is that the IC IG did not make a criminal referral- it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes. The IC IG is statutorily required to refer potential compromises of national security information to the appropriate IC security officials. [Statement from the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community and the Department of State Regarding the Review of Former Secretary Clinton's Emails, 7/24/15]

It is not a criminal investigation. It is an investigation in to security procedures.

Source
edit on 17-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Joint Statement From The Two Inspectors General States That Only One Of Them Made A Referral And That It Was A Security, Not Criminal, Referral. In a joint statement releasedJuly 24, the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community (IG IC) and the Department of State explained that the IG IC -- not both IGs -- had made "a security referral," not a criminal one:

IC IG made a referral detailing the potential compromise of classified information to security officials within the Executive Branch. The main purpose of the referral was to notify security officials that classified information may exist on at least one private server and thumb drive that are not in the government's possession. An important distinction is that the IC IG did not make a criminal referral- it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes. The IC IG is statutorily required to refer potential compromises of national security information to the appropriate IC security officials. [Statement from the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community and the Department of State Regarding the Review of Former Secretary Clinton's Emails, 7/24/15]

It is not a criminal investigation. It is an investigation in to security procedures.

Source

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) just made a huge announcement about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton… and it’s bad news for her presidential campaign!

The FBI is now officially expanding their investigations into Hillary’s illegal use of a home email server to transmit classified intelligence. Expanding beyond breaking laws against “gross negligence” with national defense information, she is now being investigated for violating a federal law due to providing “materially false” information. The law is U.S. Code 18, Section 1001.

Violations, which included pressuring a 3rd party to conspire in a cover-up, each come with a 5-year prison sentence!

This is clearly a full-blow criminal investigation, which is obvious from the amount of resources going into it, as former FBI assistant director Tom Fuentes added. Investigations are also being “stepped up” on Hillary Clinton’s use of email immediately after the cover-up of the terrorist attack on America’s embassy in Benghazi, Libya, which resulted in the death of four Americans.

edit on 17-1-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Well, if the FBI has it they should give it back.

That way I can tell her where to shove it!!!

Shut up you lying dinosaur politician scum.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That claim sources back to an anonymous source from Fox News. There has not been any sort of official announcement made by the FBI or other investigators.

www.foxnews.com...

Can you find an official source and not Right Wing propaganda sites?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption track

EXCLUSIVE: The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This new investigative track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

"The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed," one source said.

If the clinton foundation accessed information on that server and used it to generate contributions, yes they should all be rounded up and prosecuted.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Again, no official source.

three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record

Try again.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The only person I have to convince that the Clintons are pure corruption and evil to the core is me. I have already done that but you and I could probably debate this issue till Hell froze over and regardless of the truth, you will continue to support this trash. You are welcome to continue to believe your misdirected loyalty to the clintons but you have absolutely no chance of convincing me that this woman and her husband are nothing less than a pair of lower than low criminal trash

top topics

<<   2 >>

join