It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The closest thing to being “Limitless” NZT – 48

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The closest thing to being “Limitless” NZT – 48
This experiment took place over a 7 day period. From All the vitamins I am taking at such high doses alongside with practicing being celibate, for that time frame I had discovered by day 3 I could achieve so much in very little time. IE in the total of 3 hours, I had washed the car, vacuumed the car, cleaned it’s windows, scrubbed the shower, bath and toilet, cut the grass and the neighbors grass and mopped the house. Day 4 for some reason I hit a low for some strange reason, day 5 – 6 I spoke with great confidence and projection. I was so charismatic I spent well over 3 hours on the phone talking to at least 8 – 9 different companies, looking for a job. Day 7, extremely stressed and aggressive to the point I could pick up a 1000 kg person and throw them through a brick wall. Now let this be a warning if you are going to conduct celibacy experiments make sure there is no one around you who can set you off and be sure to meditate each night, I don’t have such leisure as the neighbors on both sides are screaming all the time and I live with my MOTHER IN LAW who is a dragon lady.
If you experience any penal gland headaches or strange pain down there ( Guys Only) that is your body telling you, for the headaches to take it easy and find somewhere quiet. Usually I see stars when this happens, and for the pain down there, you have a choice, relieve yourself or ride the pain out. That is if you choose to continue forward. As I said earlier the longest time I tested this was 3 months.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I had a hard time reading that. The word "celibacy" shorts me out. Booze, music, and chicks are my medicine.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I just stopped to flag this for psychiatric reasons.

Man, please stop experimenting on yourself.

Moderation is the key to life. Got to find that peace and balance. This experiment sounds like meth use.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Svaba

the obvious question - what was the EXACT chemical composition of this alledged " NZT – 48 " you claim to have taken ?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the obvious question - what was the EXACT chemical composition of this alledged " NZT – 48 " you claim to have taken ?

ditto...very interested in what you've been taking too.

Please list type, dosage and frequency of your regime.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Pick up a 1000kg person?! BS if ever I've read it, joke thread, or mental health concerns, but certainly not anything based in reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Took you vitamins huh....so now your body is toxic...because EVERY vitamin the human body needs is in our daily meals. You may think you are helping your body....you are desteoying it. Pills have to processed and our organs can only process so much over a lifetime before they wear out....just like a machine....which we are. So what you are probably feeling is toxic levels of those vitamins in your liver.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

ha try a month!

It was intense. I didn't do it for limitless type of feeling while taking vitamins it. Mine was an exorcise in willpower and even 7 days is bad so your a fighter.

i probably wont ever do it again I will say that.

lol just saw 3 months and you are A: willpower strong B: virgin crazy and C: some kind of blueball ninja

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Apparently there is no actual NZT-48, but modafinil is sometimes marketed as such in places where it is legal (or at least able to be obtained) online. Modafinil acts as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, meaning it keeps excessive levels of dopamine flowing through the central nervous system. In other words, its effects are similar to methamphetamine, except through a different mode of action (keeping dopamine levels high instead of keeping them high AND forcing additional release.) More tame, less damaging. It is officially described as a "wakefulness promoting agent" and sold legally when prescribed under the brand name Nuvigil.

Honestly, from the description and the OP, it sounds like bad news to me.
edit on 1/17/2016 by dogstar23 because: Sometimes, not someone

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Cleaning your car and house, cutting your grass and building confidence can all be easily done without drugs.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What the hell has celabacy got to do with anything? If THAT were the governing factor the whole of the Roman catholic clergy would be fiery powerhouses. Sorry, no go, more likely down to drug use.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Does anybody have any direct experience of nootropics? It's an interesting area of research but am not brave enough yet to turn my body into a lab.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Pick up a 1000kg person?! BS if ever I've read it, joke thread, or mental health concerns, but certainly not anything based in reality.

It's Limitless !! Don't you get it ??

a reply to: jobless1

lol just saw 3 months and you are A: willpower strong B: virgin crazy and C: some kind of blueball ninja

Lol I thought you are listing what vitamins to take with the A,B,C vit

edit on 17-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

A couple other things can achieve the same results:
Motivation
RedBull

Best of all, neither of those has an adverse reaction from sex so you won't need to pass up that little gem.

new topics

top topics

join