It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Humanoid walking on clouds photographed at 30,000ft.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Very interesting! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Among all the ridiculously blurry, horribly grainy, shaky camera, 'just a rock', photos we get to see here on ATS, there is always one ever so often which is truly totally puzzling, bizarre and incredibly intriguing.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why are you giant humanoid sky-people-phobic?

Hell yes I am!
I don't want that sort stomping around in my town!

I heard if you make them sad they pee on you. They're just like us only puffy!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
That face will haunt my nightmares for many nights to come. Thank you so much.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
OOPs guys, sorry about that, I was trying to make a cloud look like my face through thought and created a whole image of myself. I really do look that bad, guess I should have combed my hair before doing that and maybe not been wearing my old winter coat. I was under the impression I didn't succeed so this makes me feel better.

I wasn't planning on anyone seeing me. Good thing I wasn't doing that after getting out of the shower.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Flying humanoids. This one looks similar.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It's the old saying. . .

I once was sad because I had no shoes, then I met a giant humanoid sky-person.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ok... so when did this get moved to hoax?? Isnt there usually a confirmation post to explain why?? I kind of want to know what the explanation was. I honestly was suspecting digital manipulation, but where was the confirmation???

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

Thank you PhantomOrion for this interesting video. I had not seen it before.

Des

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I heard if you make them sad they pee on you.

Where do you think rain comes from?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I know what it is! It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! That's where he hangs out when he's not destroying cities or Zul.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Why is the photo in black and white ? ....what would this look like in color ? .....for a second I thought the clouds were water...and the shadow man was a cloud due to the black and white photo editing....so back to my question, what would this look like in color ?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion

Flying humanoids. This one looks similar.

This is the one phenomenon I've always found interesting.

Would sure like someone to have real answers on it.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Why is the photo in black and white ? ....what would this look like in color ? .....for a second I thought the clouds were water...and the shadow man was a cloud due to the black and white photo editing....so back to my question, what would this look like in color ?

Looks like a heavily clothed man walking on ice to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Will this suffice?

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Everyone has to consider the guy sitting on the flight looking out the window saw "the giant" and took a picture, so obviously the person who took the pic didn't think it was a hole in the clouds, possibly. We all know there are no giants in the clouds so it's obviously a hole in the clouds but it is rather convincing.

On a flight from Austria to Cork, Ireland you will pass over water and the holes in the top corner look blue and the holes where the giant is look black.

That would be the lake "Obersee Bodensee" beside Konstanz?

I liked the idea of giant snow robots better.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Hmmm... but is a mistake of perception really a "hoax?" I guess it was presented in a misleading manner, but this doesn't fit my own (possibly erroneous) definition of "hoax."

And I'd like to add, who knows? Perhaps smokestacks or cooling towers create dimensional doorways for over-sized humanoid cloud hoppers.

edit on 1/17/2016 by Baddogma because: clod to cloud

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The claim is a hoax, I guess that's why it was moved here.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Baddogma

The claim is a hoax, I guess that's why it was moved here.

But the claim was merely wrong, as far as we know. That is not the same thing as a hoax! The person who took the photo from the plane would not have known that the figure was water vapour or smoke issuing from cooling towers/industrial chimneys (hedging my bets) because the latter would have been hidden below the cloud base. Therefore, in the absence of any evidence that the photographer knew what was causing the illusion, it is plain wrong to call this a hoax because that makes an unwarranted assumption that the photographer understood what was creating the human-looking object above the clouds, whereas it seems more likely that he or she would not have known.
Merely providing a plausible, conventional explanation for something does not turn it into an obvious hoax. This is a bad habit that some people at ATS have. In their cynical eyes, every claim of an ostensible, paranormal event has to be a hoax if it turns out to have a plausible, scientific explanation. This of course is nonsense. But it is too often the mindset of skeptics, who want everyone to believe that anyone making the claim that something he witnessed was paranormal always has to be a trickster rather than simply someone who did not understand properly what it was that he was experiencing.
edit on 17-1-2016 by micpsi because: Typ corrected.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

They would have known that it wasn't a giant humanoid walking, that's why we get a single photo and not a video or a series of photos showing it "walking".

A single photo and a dubious story may be enough for you, but not for me I'm afraid.

edit on 17/1/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't want that sort stomping around in my town!

Fear not, pal. I don't think a being who's capable of resting on a cloud would do much damage while stomping.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join