It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube game players

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Who are your favourite YouTube game players/entertainers?

My favourite is an Irish guy called Jack Septiceye. He cracks me up something mad every time I watch his vids. He's quite loud, curses and isn't all that great at games, but I see a lot of myself in him. Even some of the ways he says things.

So who are your favourites and why?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Markieplier's earlier stuff, as he was quite entertaining screaming all the time at things that scared him.

Accursed Farms - They did Freeman's Mind, loved those videos.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Markieplier's earlier stuff, as he was quite entertaining screaming all the time at things that scared him.

Accursed Farms - They did Freeman's Mind, loved those videos.

Started to watch Markipliers stuff a couple days ago and am liking it a lot.

I'll have to check out accursed farms. Never heard of them?

Edit: Just did a quick search. Half-life stuff just rocks lol. Used to love watching some of the funny vids back in the day.

Also like a couple videos called mine and mine 2 by snokken. It's the old battlefield 2 engine.
edit on 164716/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A few years ago, while watching random Skyrim videos, I stumbled across a Swedish man named Robbaz. The self-proclaimed King of Sweden. I -love- him and all of his videos! Watch him religiously.

He is absolutely hilarious, but probably not everyone's cup-of-tea considering he curses a lot, is a tad sexist/racist/anti-american. I don't know. Something about his accent makes every little thing he says absolutely amazing. If he were Australian/English/American/Etc I honestly doubt he'd be as hilarious as I believe him to be.

He gets -so- into the games he plays, one of the few people out there these days who play games for -fun-.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
Eriktheawful plays games on youtube. His name there is Andy Legate. It's funny when he plays the scarier games because his reactions are priceless. It's even better if there's a jump scare.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Eriktheawful plays games on youtube. His name there is Andy Legate. It's funny when he plays the scarier games because his reactions are priceless. It's even better if there's a jump scare.

I didn't know that. Just did a quick search and notice 5 nights at Freddie and KSP. Them alone will get me to watch lol.

Jump scares are one of the funnier things to watch.

One of my favourite games of videos at moment is geometry dash. People get so worked up and just rage quit. It's so funny. Only because I do exactly the same thing lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I like the occasional TotalBiscuit especially when he plays some of the Indie titles. The one where he and his wife played the coop game with the squid was hilarious.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I like the occasional TotalBiscuit especially when he plays some of the Indie titles. The one where he and his wife played the coop game with the squid was hilarious.

Is that octodad?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
He doesn't rage or anything. He jumps, squirms, and yells out in fright. It's really funny.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Yes, that one made me laugh so hard.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
He doesn't rage or anything. He jumps, squirms, and yells out in fright. It's really funny.

I'll definitely be checking out some of his vids then

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, that one made me laugh so hard.

I played it myself. The way it controls is so weird. I liked it because you end up laughing at yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's hard for me to list any specific favorites because I've watched so many. When I want to see how a game operates, I usually search for the game itself, not any specific reviewer. So I wind up watching a bunch of different gameplay videos and I remember this or that one that I enjoyed, but then I don't remember who it was to go back and see them again with a very few exceptions.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Awwwww....thanks Skid.

Wasn't going to plug my own channel....seemed kinda cheap.....(I like cheap):

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: Skid Mark

Awwwww....thanks Skid.

Wasn't going to plug my own channel....seemed kinda cheap.....(I like cheap):

I wouldn't have minded. I'd certainly plug mine if I had one lol (thinking of doing one in the near future though)

Edit: just watched that vid. Have you done all the fnaf series?
edit on 162816/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I watched a few of yours too.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If you want to watch me scream like a girl (and that's what my fellow ATS staffers say, heh), then watch my Outlast videos......I'll admit....that game creeped me out. Here's some highlights from it:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No problem at all. I always get a kick out of those videos.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Don't really watch the gamers but like a few of the reviewers like Worth a buy and Angry Joe, I prefer to play a game than watch somebody else do it for me, never understood the fascination, it's like watching somebody eat a meal and say some silly #, or watching someone watch a movie saying stupid # throughout it just makes no sense how it is entertaining to people

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I think the reason I haven't seen more of yours is that we're usually looking at different games. You seem to mostly post the horror and survival games and I'm less into those.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join