It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bend it like Beckham

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: TerryDon79

I think the cod-quantum stuff is all guff but I don't think it's just physics either.

If you watch someone like Ronaldinho in his prime, his thinking and reactions that everyone around him seems to be in a different inertial frame.

My money is on being able to see, think and act more clearly than others. Then the physics comes in.

Indeed - I was a semi-pro squash player, it takes roughly 10,000 hours of practicing something for it to become 'muscle memory' (every 12 seconds new neurons are created and neurons that fire together, wire together- i.e instinctive reactions happen so fast you're not even aware of them as due to practice, rehearsal and talent you're no longer having to make conscious decisions, so can plan 10 steps ahead with ease.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just to make it clear, I was not demeaning the skill(s) involved to do any of those things. My point about curling a football, swerving a cue ball etc was purely about it he physics side of it. I play snooker and pool myself so know what goes into it. I also know that if you don't play for a while you get "rusty", but after a few games it comes back to you.

So again, sorry if I came across as demeaning the skill(s) involved.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: crowdedskies

I can see that you are just a cynic hippy and a loser. I would never accuse anybody on ATS of imagining things and exalting their ego and vanity like you accused me of.

Yeah, that's typical symptomatic behavior for a threatened ego!
Perfect symptoms to prove my point!
Ad-hom attacks usually come first, because there is no 'substance'!
And you would never notice it because you are living right in the middle of it!
Other than your oh so subjective assertions, which anyone with the least intellect will examine critically, but you cannot seem to stand that.
Another symptom of vain beliefs.
So you attack and dismiss me.
How boring.
Whatever, Mr God, please don't turn me into a frog! *__-
My goal is life. Death will die on its own without any help. Nameless is your contribution to what you consider vain but humility isn't discouraging. Vanity is defined by fruitlessness. You did produce a reply.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: crowdedskies

Sorry but it's just physics.

Perfect example is this vid of a basketball being dropped from a dam

The reason that ball is moving like it does it the same reason planes fly. And planes don't fly because people "will" them to.
and when they stop dead in the sky what generates lift.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

The reason that ball is moving like it does it the same reason planes fly. And planes don't fly because people "will" them to.

The only thing I can think you're referring to is VTOL? (Vertical Take Off and Landing)

That would be from just enough propulsion forcing downward to keep the aircraft in a stopped state in the air.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The only thing I can think you're referring to is VTOL? (Vertical Take Off and Landing)

That would be from just enough propulsion forcing downward to keep the aircraft in a stopped state in the air.
science doesnt disprove anything, it was created within creation(mystic # huh?) But those who can't "will" enough to produce reaction will be included when science proves and sets in place the laws defining the peramiters of the seperations. Relativity is the key to demesional separations and transcending science.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

science doesnt disprove anything, it was created within creation(mystic # huh?) But those who can't "will" enough to produce reaction will be included when science proves and sets in place the laws defining the peramiters of the seperations. Relativity is the key to demesional separations and transcending science.

I have read this post over and over and I still can't figure out what you are saying!
What do you mean?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodthiefMy goal is life.

Have you not 'achieved' that upon exiting your mother?

Death will die on its own without any help.

Sorry, but that makes no sense.
Death doesn't 'die', any more than 'life' 'lives'!
"We" 'live and die.

Nameless is your contribution to what you consider vain but humility isn't discouraging. Vanity is defined by fruitlessness. You did produce a reply.

As far as 'your' definition of vanity; for the complete definition of 'vanity', or anything else, for that matter, is the sum total of all definitions, all Perspectives!

"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - The First Law of Soul Dynamics (Book of Fudd)

Every Perspective (us) of the One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Reality, is unique, every moment of Universal Existence!

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!" - Book of Fudd
ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

"We" 'live and die.

Nameless is your contribution to what you consider vain but humility isn't discouraging. Vanity is defined by fruitlessness. You did produce a reply.

As far as 'your' definition of vanity; for the complete definition of 'vanity', or anything else, for that matter, is the sum total of all definitions, all Perspectives!

"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - The First Law of Soul Dynamics (Book of Fudd)

Every Perspective (us) of the One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Reality, is unique, every moment of Universal Existence!

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!" - Book of Fudd
ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

Thank you, your the first I've heard that understands inn order to justify perfection you must iclude all, no imperfections within perfection.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I have read this post over and over and I still can't figure out what you are saying!
What do you mean?
imagine a four circle ven diagram. Set the physics aside on order to get in the truth you must only give truth from personal experience. Get indamiddo use the physics to travel between the realativities expressed by the four sections that shape the cross outtamiddo. Only one truth everything else is subject to realativities.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

"We" 'live and die.

ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

Thank you, your the first I've heard that understands inn order to justify perfection you must iclude all, no imperfections within perfection.

Amen, brother! *__-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join