It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these photos good enough to be considered evidence for the reality of UFOs (not aliens)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Nowadays there is almost an unwritten consensus between the serious members in the UFO field that extraordinary non-mundane sightings are rare in general, and the closer we get to the present, the rarer these are, if not completely missing in the last decade. Famous cases like the ones that people in the likes of Kandinsky, TheGUT, gortex, Karl, mirageman and a few select other have presented on these boards over the years. Well, I tend to agree, but only partially. I disagree with the notion that in the present, due to the tons of misinterpretations and advancement in human tech, it is impossible to get your hands on current sightings that would reach the proportions of the famous UFO flaps from the 50s, 60s and 70s of the last century.

I have a very good reason to think that there has been an ongoing UFO flap since at least 2009 in the Central Balkan Mountain chains.

Now, what I'm about to present here is in high probability one of the most interesting series of photos of a UFO sighting that I've ever seen. I would also ask you to download them on your hard drives, for the sheer reason that this is a very small news website, and I wouldn't be surprised if the article went down soon (I am using ATS to host them but you never know).

The following I found on THIS small news website that seems to be local to the town of Nova Zagora, outside which these were taken.

For me, these few photos are pretty strong evidence of the reality of the UFO phenomenon, as well as the fact that the military complex is interested as well, because military planes were scrambled and were following the UFO, as seen in the photo (if anyone with the know-how would tell us what kind of a plane do we see in the photos, would be extremely helpful!). Oh, and I'm nowhere near the notion that this is proof of aliens, unconventional aircraft =/= aliens (actually I think that the conclusion that I've recently reached in regards to who else besides the black-ops pilots might be the culprit behind some of the truly weird sightings is quite brave and I'm not sure if I've ever seen it offered even on ATS, which makes me think that I might be on the right path... but this one begs for a thread of its own).

These were taken on the 14th of January 2016 and reported on this news website the day after. The craft was hovering over three small villages, quite close to the outskirts of the town of Nova Zagora. The article says that a large number of people witnessed the event. The article itself doesn't go into any further detail, but I'm about to dig for more information and probably more photos, as well as information. Given the case that many people saw them and it was during the day, we might actually get a second angle

Not only that, but these photos were taken approximately 138 kilometers away (85.7 miles) from the place where I had a six-hour night time sighting that actually got me into joining this very forum in the very first place (and my first thread is a detailed report of this sighting that you can all go and read). Also, the object and it's movement (explained in the article as hovering low and making no sound whatsoever) sound identical to one of the crafts that we saw. If there's a need, let me know and I will translate the article if google translate doesn't cut it for you guys.

In regards to the "flap" part, since 2009 there have been a number of cases sharing similar characteristic (mostly mid-week, during the night when it's New Moon or a couple of days prior/after, except for the current sighting and another two, which were during the day), I've gathered most of this information in the form of a thread on another forum to which I'm probably not allowed to link to, but I'll make a thread about it on here real soon.
edit on 16-1-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
With a title like 'is this it?'
I would expect massive ufo's over major cities around the world.. not a blurry picture of what could be anything. ..
So to answer your title.. The answer is.. no this is not it. .

Just to add.. not a personal attack on you.. its just these tabloid style titles that are slightly annoying. .
edit on 16/1/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Well, did you click on all of the blurry photos? We can see two airborn craft. One of them seems pretty funny looking to be a typical plane, no? Once again, no one's talking about aliens, or do you say there is no weird tech in our skies, cause that's the hypothesis here?
Oh, and thanks for the heads-up, changed thread title.

I didn't take the photos, don't know the person who did and am not living near the place where this took place, and I try to withhold myself from presenting silly "blurry" photos of birds, , as you state these are. So once again... Did you even open the photos?

Hopefully, if we find additional photos from a different point of view you would consider these worth a second look?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ch1n1t0
a reply to: Misterlondon

Well, did you click on all of the blurry photos? We can see two airborn craft. One of them seems pretty funny looking to be a typical plane, no? Once again, no one's talking about aliens, or do you say there is no weird tech in our skies?
Oh, and thanks for the heads-up, changed thread title.

The picture is interesting.. I'll be watching to see the opinions of our seasoned ufo members to comment on them..
I did edit my comment before I saw your reply..

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
EDIT 3

I've dug around for more information or photos, but haven't found any yet. Bear in mind that this took place in an area where there is a large percentage of gypsies and generally, these villages and most of their residents aren't the richest (my way of saying it's a poor region and I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get much more). I will try and e-mail the guys from this website as well and see if they'd be able to at least provide the originals.

The news source itself seems to host not one or two New Age BS articles, but this doesn't change the above average interest these photos wake for me (they're more into the Spread love and wishful thinking realm, rather than the one-eyed baby incarnation of Elvis that some actual tabloids are famous for).

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

I say drones off the bat, but that's my gut reaction. The silhouette of the one is reminiscent of an A10 Warthog. Not sure what one would be doing there though.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wow. I really wish I found those pictures as compelling as the OP.

That's a lot of writing for a few blurry specks and an A-10.

edit on 16-1-2016 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Thanks for the input! I am very well accepting this as a possibility, too! Recently I have been more inclined on believing we've just witnessed some pretty fancy new tech back in 2010 and this might be the same case, given the fact that there are a few multiple sightings sharing the same characteristics in that area, I wouldn't be surprised if they were and are doing some testing, as there are US military bases (overground ones, and there is supposed to be a large underground one left from communist times which might be used as a secret facility by the real power which is currently waving its hand over Bulgaria (the US).

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

OK, now I gotcha, and TomLawless, too. The plane is a Warthog A-10 and I can see the similarity. Can you guys briefly shed light on what its general purpose is?

NOW! We're not talking about the obvious plane that being the UFO, but the other object in the photos... Or are we discussing different photos? Let me figure out this darn embedding thing...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
As to why A10 may be in the area...Bulgaria is extremely close to Turkey. Found this info:

General Herbert "Hawk" Carlisle, chief of the Air Force's Air Combat Command, said earlier this week that he would deploy A-10s to Incirlik Air Base in Turkey, where these bruisers would join the fight against Islamic State. Able to fly for long periods and pick out small ground targets with precision, the A-10s are simply too effective and too tough to leave out of the battle against ISIS.

"I have A-10s and I will use them, because they're fantastic airplanes," he said. "Their guys are incredibly well-trained and they do fantastic work in support of the joint warfight."

And with that, the venerable attack aircraft was back in the battle—again—its retirement pushed back because the Pentagon needs a rugged machine gun of a plane that isn't afraid to get too close to the action. It seems the A-10 program is harder to shoot down than an A-10 itself.

Popular Mechanics article Nov 19, 2015 link

Popular Mechanics article Nov.19, 2015 Link

Check out the above link for more specific details on the A10. As for the other object, could be a drone. Question is...whose?

edit on 1 16 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 16 2016 by CynConcepts because: Added info

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Take a look back at the op. Have a look above on the photo, just above the A10. What is that? It is also present in various locations (both the plane and this object are) on the rest of the photos. Now that I know we're looking at the same photo, are you still having trouble figuring out what I'm referring to as UFO in the photo? And mind you, I know, more than 99% of the photos during daylight are birds or insects, however, the object is actually almost in focus, unlike the A10. So what is the purpose of an A10 again? What kind of plane is it in just a sentence length? And I can see the logic in it being related with the current situation in Syria. Is it normal for an A10 to fly so low although it's hard to nail a specific height.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Without a doubt UFOs, as alien craft have demonstrated time and time again that they are real, physical craft long before the present time of drones, and CGI stuff. However, my best guess is that this is a faked series. I say that based on one simple reason: The image of the aircraft, especially in the first image seems to be that of an A-10 Warthog, a US close-support attack aircraft that would not be in the region as the accompanying story claims.

Plus, the relatively close distance of the a/c to the ground in a banked turn seems to be more than unreal especially when it is also engaged in a surveillance "pass" at the UFO.

ETA: It is amazing what can transpire on ATS between a thread being started and the replies generated in the first few minutes. So I'm late to the show again with my observations. At least, there is a consensus!

edit on 16-1-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
A-10 is a ground attack plane. Usefull againt tanks etc

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I like the pics. But my opinion shouldn't count, i am easy to impress and have no clue...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Thanks, that explains the low-altitude.

In all of the photos the object is present, from all photos there is only one which is very blurry and you can't tell a bird from a plane. On the rest the object is actually focused. You might also want to right-click on the images and Open Image in New Tab if you want to view them in a bit of a higher resolution. Do that, then come back and tell me all we're seeing in these photos is a A10 Warthog and nothing else of interest.. Also using Ctrl+ your mouse scroll may help if you're on a small screen. It may well be a drone, but the shape is very interesting, almost disc like. Anyone care to provide drone photos that might be similar to the second object I'm trying to figure out here?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Wikipedia map of Joint USA/Bulgarian Military Bases

The Sliven base is right near this nova zagora location. I am thinking that this is just a military training of some kind.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

If it was flying towards Syria, it would explain it, as was mentioned. Also, the fact is the US have bases where they host their own aircraft (like Graf Ignatievo) and have a few other active bases on our soil too.

Also, I don't find any discrepancy in terms of focus, from the way it appears, first you have the electric lines, then further back is the object, then furthest is the obvious A10 Warthog.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You are 100% correct there, what peaks my attention here is the shape of the second object in the photos though. It may very well have been military training, but it wasn't only an A10 Warthog involved. My question is - what might be the other aircraft involved, judging from the little details that we can get from these photos. Is there any known UAV or other craft, that might look like the one in the photos? If yes, please do provide as I've been looking for such a known project which is actively flying in our skies for the past 5 years.

And that's all in case both the Warthog and the other object were involved in the training together, and one didn't catch the other by surprise, which is also a possibility, if that's an advanced craft in the photos.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Image of X47b drone

I think due to perspective and angle in pics it is possible for this drone to seem more spherical.

Edit add: more details about this drone here
Link

Hope this helps.

Also this picture guide: Drone Survival guide

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If I had to guess I'd say the plane in the first image is a Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II or Warthog.
It appears to be banking left quite tightly, the silhouette definitions portray the fuselage, perpendicular wings and twin vertical tail assemblies.

I don't think it was there to intercept the UFO, more than likely to document the flight, and in a worst case scenario destroy the UFO in the event of it crash landing. Its' main cannon is absolutely devastating.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join