It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

meeting guides?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

This kinds of labeling will do you nothing good. Train your mind and see what is it all about, rather than labeling things left and right.

As far as dreams go, I think it is a good starting point to be in - that everything is a lesson and nothing is useless. Dreams can teach you a lot more than we like to think and when with meditation we can get to complete joyful silence, than dreams will take you to the next level. There are doors to many other wonderful worlds or dimensions or < insert your label here >

So in my opinion it is not good to underestimate the power of dreams and label them JUST as imagination or JUST subconsciousness. They are what you make them out to be, they can be nonsense or they can be a great learning platform where everything is possible and therefore there is no limit to their potential. We put the limit on them with our messed up minds and not the other way around.
edit on 1453469910138January381383116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Trust me i meditate, i have a dream diary i experiment a lot with more weird # than you could even imagine and i just share my results.
Astral is pure imagination and it is dangerous to consider it as something else. Dreams really are your brain coping with reality and nothing else. To say it is another dimension is just laughable.

If you can't see the difference between dream and reality your mind is really messed up.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

yeah, thanks for your opinion, I now already it is messed up, which isn't? : )
That is why I am also working on it, like you by meditation.

Well read about tibetan buddhism and various bardos or D M T or ayahuasca experiences. If you think these things are just imagination within our heads that is your opinion and I don't share your opinion.

And in case if you think they are real experiences, why would you think that we cannot get to those places by "dreams" or different states of consciousness by meditation like it is known as samadhi or kensho in some circles...?

Also I have stated clearly not JUST imagination or subconsciousness! There are many types of dreams. That is why labeling them is wrong in my opinion. Experience is what matters and learning...
edit on 1453472556122January221223116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Exactly that's why i didn't read about d m t i took it to see what the fuzz is about.
A real experience happening only in my brain is imagination.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
wonderful. But know that was just your experiance. It will always show you what you need to know or what you can grasp and nothing more.

I have other experiences and conclusions made by meditations and also various drugs and dreams.

if you are practicing regular meditation than your goal could be what is known as samadhi. I wonder what would you say then...

But hey, to each his own...I will not say more to you, as you have made your mind it seems and that is just perfect, but my mind is not so sure and I am still learning about our real nature of reality : )
edit on 1453474629157January571573116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join