It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what would you like to research in science?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Nothing..

edit..
Lol nice one

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I would also like to have research more focused on anti grav.... but this would not be good if the masses got hold of it!

so i only want a hoverboard truthfully!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would like to know why my t.v screen started beeping making low pitched noises while I have been on a.t.s here ? I cannot answer it, so what does that mean and why does a.t.s do this. Is this part of ats I am not familiar with. What are the low frequency beeps for ? just curious.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Nochzwei

I would also like to have research more focused on anti grav.... but this would not be good if the masses got hold of it!

so i only want a hoverboard truthfully!
Yes the dangers of this anti grav tech are immense

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: operayt
I would like to know why my t.v screen started beeping making low pitched noises while I have been on a.t.s here ? I cannot answer it, so what does that mean and why does a.t.s do this. Is this part of ats I am not familiar with. What are the low frequency beeps for ? just curious.
Maybe you are getting the effects of beat frequency

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I would like to do some research in biomedical science. I am fascinating how they analyse diseases on molecular level. Any biochemist to share experiences ?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonaMonina
I would like to do some research in biomedical science. I am fascinating how they analyse diseases on molecular level. Any biochemist to share experiences ?
there should be some around on ats for sure

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonaMonina

I sort of am one. I'm an organic chemist who dabbles. What did you want to know about?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join