It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Alex Jones stopped covering the Oregon situation...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Alex, although I have no real issues with him other than he says the same exact thing every episode. It's like a record player stuck repeating itself.

I do however tune in during certain events because he's literally the only real coverage well get on a lot of events.

He covered the bundy episode in Neveda strongly so I figured he'd be covering this and started tuning in.

The first two days he covered what was happening and then bam, media blackout.

I found this to be odd. He was taking a stance where he was supporting their position but not their actions.

I'm wondering why? What do you guys think?
edit on 1/15/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Heck I just wish Alex Jones would stop altogether.

He probably got a visit from some suits

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Heck I just wish Alex Jones would stop altogether.

He probably got a visit from some suits

You think so?

I found it very odd. Usually hell at least clarify weather it makes sense or not.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
He's been too tied up with the Farrakhan interview...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Suits or threats dont bother Alex too much he wouldn't shut up for that

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think because it's going to be a long drawn out event..... The Feds are in no hurry, I would bet it's very boring and cold for a news reporter to be at the scene.

edit on 15-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

It seems to be cooling off but eventually the Feds HAVE to do something.

They have to maintain the status quo. If the population sees a small group organizing successfully against the Feds then smaller more radical groups will start forming and taking similar actions.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
deleted...

edit on 15-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator
I don't think they are radical I'm really speaking from the perspective of the Feds.

I see what they are saying the Feds own way o much land.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Probably because they are out there using federal vehicles to go to the store, is that part of the protest?

Or because they are getting in drunken fights and shooting each other and calling 15 year old girls prostitutes.

I see what they are saying the Feds own way o much land.

And what do they hope to accomplish here with that issue?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Perhaps his reporters were asked to leave? Dunno.
The last time I listened in he was being very negative and non-supportive while still trying to hedge his bets. My first thought was that they didn't go to him first and his ego got bruised. That was the tone I detected but that's all subjective.
These guys weren't following a political narrative. They wanted to bring forth real, now-happening abuses and all Jones and Oathkeepers wanted to do was talk about Obama and possible, in-the-future, gun-grabbing scenarios. He claimed something along the lines of, "We're winning politically so this isn't a good time to do a protest." I'm not sure which planet he was on that day....he had the opportunity to talk about real events happening to real people and he tosses it aside to blather on and on about Obama's expected gun control moves or some "astounding" interview he's about to conduct.
I've found John B. Well's coverage a lot more balanced. At least he lets people tell their story without hysterical rants and ravings. But he can do as he pleases since he doesn't depend on ads to finance his show.
Both Jones and Oathkeepers predicted terrible things and said that the protesters were going to end up with a bloodbath if things didn't "de-escalate." I found that odd since there was no escalation to begin with. Instead of playing into the fed's hands, they have shown that an armed militia group can conduct themselves without violence. They've remained steadfast and are gaining support as members of the community realize that they've been tricked.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Maybe he lost interest when the militia asked for snacks and were sent glitter bombs and sex toys.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

It seemed like he got scared.

He doesn't want to be labeled as a terrorist he has no balls.

Maybe that's what happened.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I tuned in for the Trump interview and listened to bits and pieces of other shows around the same time.

He was ranting about Moslems, something he never really used to do unless he was talking about how many Iraqis our government needlessly killed. "Our government killed a million Iraqis, you think they care about you!?!?!?!" (nearly screaming it).

I feel like he's gone more mainstream, tapping into the population's latest frenzy.

Seems like he's actually avoiding mentioning that 9/11 was an inside job. Dont think his new fan base would approve (assuming he's going after the Limbaugh/Hannity/Savage/Levin crowd) .

Does he even talk about conspiracies anymore?

edit on 15-1-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Could someone have threatened him with sexual disclosure from his divorce

fitzinfo.wordpress.com...

Jones’ divorce settlement involved number of sex addiction counselors
Is TV show host Montel Williams correct that Jones is a coc aine-addicted con artist who radicalizes people to commit terrorist acts?[XIII] And if Jones has a drug addiction, what are the chances that he might also have a sex addiction, like his close friend Sheen?

And lately he has been faking death threats to get attention for himself

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I need some proof on those claims.

Joe Rogan is always saying how he has known jones for a long time. Says he's a good guy so what's up with that? Is rogan a bad judge of character?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I have read so much about Jones being a double agent over the years and as the old saying goes no smoke without fire ?,

I think there was a thread on here about his divorce papers and the listing of the sex addiction counselors on it seven of them if my memory serves me right

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Hmm well, we all have demons.

I wonder if the coc aine diatribe is true? I've always suspected a stimulant involved.

I try to separate that from what's said though because sometimes there is an element of truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Infowars are a bunch of fair weather conspiracy theorists ...

Current Weather conditions at Burns, Oregon = 11°F -12°C Snow showers likely

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

As a lot of people say Alex Jones was the first person they caught on to when theybecame aware of the conspiracy world , What he gets up to in his private life is up to himself but it could leave him open to blackmail .

But his constant the sky is gonna fall screaming drives many away

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join