It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am J C C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well, hey folks! I've always found ATS forums via Google, but did not decide to join until last night. I am extremely dedicated to fighting the NWO; I love true American events like Rodeos. I am from Texas, but currently live in Branson Missouri. As far as entertainment, that's really how God woke me up to the NWO being in that field in some way or another. So, I don't engulf myself in the pop culture, but I do enjoy movies with a good message: the Star Wars series; the Matrix, and more. Any questions? Just ask.
edit on 1152016 by JCJTTWTJS because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-15-2016 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JCJTTWTJS

Welcome to ATS! Very nice to meet you - I'm from Vermont and am dedicated to helping my fellow man and being a voice against injustice and lies (particularly those told to us by governing bodies)

JonChristopher Collins - one of my best friends and mentors shares your name "John Collins". Pleasure to meet you and looking forward to seeing you on the forums!!!

Also, a parting gift is this pic. It helps me to question myself and my participation sometimes - definitely a good thing:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Welcome!

Buckle up and enjoy the ride -- try to anyway

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well, hey folks! I've always found ATS forums via Google, but did not decide to join until last night. I am extremely dedicated to fighting the NWO; I love true American events like Rodeos. I am from Texas, but currently live in Branson Missouri. As far as entertainment, that's really how God woke me up to the NWO being in that field in some way or another. So, I don't engulf myself in the pop culture, but I do enjoy movies with a good message: the Star Wars series; the Matrix, and more. Any questions? Just ask.

It's a pleasure, good sir.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
@FamCore Thank you! It's always interesting to hear of folks who share some form of my name! Hahaha, it's a rare thing. @Boadicea It's more like a roller coaster! (:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

Thank you PhantomOrion.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

An interesting story behind his name as well -

John Joseph Collins - born in '1958. His father, Alexander Kolankiewicz, changed it to "Collins" after going into the Marines because nobody could pronounce Kolankiewicz. Collins was the new name, the name John and his 5 siblings, and dozens of grandchildren have to this day.

Enjoy ATS JonChristopher Collins, good sir

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, hope you will enjoy the ride.

Much love!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

A Collins family is also third on the list of the 13 elitist families. (:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Welcome. There is a serial killer in Michigan named John Collins. Just say in'....but be careful about giving too much personal info online.

We got your name...a location added and some crazee can open 20 credit accounts in your name!!!!

Take care...post safely...and welcome!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Are you saying not to remove my location?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We also know he's a radio and television host. So If you head down to Branson, Missouri and the locals say.... John Collins? Which one?

You can say ..the one on TV.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Not necessarily, but its a general consensus here that we use our screen names because after all...this is a conspiracy site...and we think the best one of its kind. And there are nuts and hackers and lowlifes out there!

Welcome...looking forward to your thoughts down the line...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Ooh! That's why you and Atsbhct were poking at my location and name! Thanks for looking out for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yes sir! Most of us here tend to look out for each other. Youre important, we are important, this site is important.

Without any of the above...we'd be lost in the wilderness....but its ATS and its members...that carry the torch...to light the way.

We are many kinds of people, opinions, faiths, ideals and beliefs...so we as a whole..are greater for it!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS pilgrim

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
@mysterioustranger Well, thanks again! I've been looking for a community such as this.
And thank you stonerwilliam!

new topics

top topics

join