It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump disavows support of White Supremecist Groups Super PAC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The last time white supremacists endorsed a main stream presidential candidate was when George Wallace ran for President !!!

Nowadays they hide it well under the pretence that because people are of a different color than white, they are worse off, which is no different than saying whites are better.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Or, and stay with here xuenchen it is going to get crazy, these guys acted on their own and just happen to support Trump.

nonono

The last time white supremacists endorsed a main stream presidential candidate was when George Wallace ran for President !!!

And he was a ..... wait for it .....

A Democrat !!

And more conservative than Ted Cruz lol

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LSU0408

More than just me says so. That is the definition of a supremacist. Someone who holds their race (group) as superior than all others.

You're contradicting yourself. That fits the groups I named to a tee. Probably should have just not responded.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump is held to a different standard.

I have noticed that to, and I believe I understand why. Trump not taking big money from any of these groups sets him apart from all the other Candid.

It certainly doesn't bother me. It would be so easy to label Trump if he was excepting money from these different groups.

However the mainstream propaganda News is really having a big issue of how to go about demonizing Trump, is my beast guess.
edit on 15-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I don't have a TV so I don't watch the news, but that's not what I was talking about.

Lets me put it this way. If Iran came out and said they hope a certain candidate wins we would question why. If a drug cartel did the same their motivations would be in question same if it was a well-known arms manufacturer. I use those examples because those very issues have been intense subjects on ATS in the past.

Just because no money changed hands finding its way to their chosen candidate we would still be questioning motives.

Asking about the motives of a White Supremacist group seems to be a topic no one is willing to go into.

edit on 15-1-2016 by Grimpachi because: erp

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yes one from the dixiecrat days, yall love to point that out when you know damn well their views don't align with what that label is today. Their views align much more with the conservatives.

nonono

Republicans always vote in favor of funding the massive social programs.

The last guy to actually cut food stamps is still in the White House !!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes one from the dixiecrat days, yall love to point that out when you know damn well their views don't align with what that label is today. Their views align much more with the conservatives.

nonono

Republicans always vote in favor of funding the massive social programs.

The last guy to actually cut food stamps is still in the White House !!!!

Because we all know that KKK members are big city hipster liberals, not gun loving, truck driving rednecks lmao

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I addressed this. What else is it that you want to discuss? You asked the question and I answered twice. First you did not like the answer so I posted a second answer.

People are free to back who they want. The issue I was showing is how a candidate should handle it. Even when I give a link saying he disavows them I have some of you saying that is not enough.

If you disavow, by definition, you are denying any responsibility or support for. It then should not matter if someone supports you. It is like have a person who likes you that you do not like back. If that person commits a crime are you held responsible?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I never questioned if the groups can choose who they support those things have no bearing on what I asked.

My question is about the motivation of the groups supporting him I think that was very clear each time I asked it.

"Why do White Supremacist groups favor Trump?" That is what I asked.

Not

Can they support Trump.

Not

Did Trump take their money.

Your best answer has been he isn't like Hillary or Bernie well NSS, but that never answered why they choose Trump over the other GOP candidates aside from a few obvious ones. You seem very intent on answering questions that I never asked and avoiding the one I did. So fine, don't answer I think I have a good idea why you are avoiding it. So I won't ask anymore.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PresidentCamacho
I bet Hillary/Bernie won't disavow support of the supremacist groups that support them.

You got any proof of that?

Or is this just the usual tales from your ass?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

This is like him coming out and saying that he doesn't hit puppies...

Of course he isn't going to publicly endorse a white supremacist PAC, anyone with a half a brain would do that.

Which PACs are you talking about with Sanders btw?

So you do think Trump is a white supremacist? Isn't this just sour grapes at your disdain for Trump in general?

Ridiculous

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Didn't say that at all, nice try though.

All I said is that of course he will publicly denounce these guys.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If there was a White Lives Matter group in the US right now it would be investigated by the DOJ as a hate group. BLM was a great grass roots idea at its inception and it has been hijacked by militant blacks and those who want to spread hate. You know this is the truth so do not deny it. The idea was to help the black community in the NW corridor of America to start.

Now it is about hating police and the white establishment.

Not really, BLM isn't about how black people are genetically superior or somehow better, and call for racial purity and segregation from white people (this is what white supremacists do).

On top of that, hating the police? Um...there are black police officers.

If white people were being killed by authorities in disproportionate numbers and claimed that those deaths should't be swept under the rug -- no ... it wouldn't be a hate group and investigated by the DOJ. That's what BLM is.

I'm white, and I don't understand why other white people find it so disagreeable and terrifying that some black people want stand up for themselves against police brutality...brutality that seems biased against them due to their skin color?

Would we shame and frown upon "rape victims lives matter?" if the police had a habit of ignoring and not investigating rape cases?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Your question is "Why do White Supremacist groups like Trump so much"? Then you change it up and say My question is about the motivation of the groups supporting him . Those are two separate questions.

I gave a link to a group. Singular not plural. There are not groups. You are creating groups that support him when there is only ONE PAC that was asked to stop doing what they were doing. They did not give him any money. He disavows them.

Your baited statement of So fine, don't answer I think I have a good idea why you are avoiding it. So I won't ask anymore.
is also uncalled for.

So please enlighten us to what you think my motive is.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Because they are standing up for Freddy Gray, a known junkie, Michael Brown who attacked a cop and it was born out of Trayvon Martin who tried to kill someone by bashing his skull against a sidewalk. Be honest with yourself. Do you feel those are good causes to stand up for.

To me there is no race. It is how I was raised. I grew up in NY and when we moved to the south as a kid it was like the Twilight Zone how people acted. I never heard the word 'n-word' but I did in the south. I got into fights with rednecks who picked on one of the only two black kids in my school because this was before busing. It makes me sick to see someone harass someone for the color of their skin and I feel that the BLM movement is not doing anything productive. It is not raising awareness. Why are they not patrolling the streets of Chicago or Detroit like groups did in Compton and other parts of LA in the 80's and 90's? Trying to make a real difference.

However, I digress because this thread is not about the BLM. It is about how Donald Trump publicly disavowed a 'hate group'.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So basically he's not distancing himself from the hate group. He's just telling them to knock off the robo calls.

"I would disavow" the group's robocalls to voters, Trump told CNN's Erin Burnett Wednesday night on "OutFront,"

He's not denying them really in any way.

It's like telling your racist uncle to shut up and mind his manners at the Thanksgiving dinner table. You still want him to come, you still want him to bring a bunch of food -- but you don't want him upsetting people by opening his mouth and saying racist things.

Basically, Trump doesn't want these guys making him look bad. He's not saying that they're bad, or that he disagrees with white supremacists.

Just another sensationalized headline, spun to make it APPEAR as if Trump doesn't like or want support from white power/white supremacists.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Disavow means to deny. How else can this be explained to make you understand. This is really simple.

www.merriam-webster.com...

This is also not a Thanksgiving dinner. Bad analogy. In this case, if it was Trump, he would say your fired and keep your drunk ass home.

You are correct that he does not want them to make him look bad or in someway be associated with this campaign so he spoke up.

This is not about appearance. It is about facts Mystic. You are disavowing, I mean, denying the simple truth that there is no link to a White Supremacist group and Donald Trumps campaign. Just like he told David Duke no thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Didn't say that at all, nice try though.

All I said is that of course he will publicly denounce these guys.

The way you said it though gives the clear impression that if things were not so public, your indication is that he may have just accepted it, and thus accepted without any dismay, that white supremacists were supporting his campaign.

Thus saying that he has no problem with a bunch of white supremacist racists. And it follows seeing how you and so many others grab hold of anything he says, usually out of context or a twisting of his true meaning, to indicate he is indeed a racist, just like all the news media pundits tell the "group think" to say for them? Yeah, like that.

Nice dodge attempt though.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Not dodging anything, I have no reason to think that Trump would support a white supremacy group privately.

Obvious strawman is obvious.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Not dodging anything, I have no reason to think that Trump would support a white supremacy group privately.

Obvious strawman is obvious.

Alrighty then, apologies. and Glad to hear that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join