It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Gene Wars: r/K Selection Theory • Stefan Molyneux

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As a matter of fact there isn't really a genetic war. There's a loss of control of the European oligarchy over a significantly large part of the population. The oligarchy has become effectively unable to manipulate EU people for its own disgraceful purposes that are in fact a bureaucratic oligarchy serving a bunch of fanatics who believe they are gods on the olympus.
So since they cannot control EU educated population they engineered a trick to import poorly educated, often criminals, from outside of the EU. How to explain this to EU citizens? Migrant crisis is the explanation.
So one could say, the EU is engaged in a creeping genocide against its own well educated and capable people, who can challenge the arrogance of the oligarchy, with a bunch of criminals and very poorly educated people from the middle east and Africa. In fact EU citizen are now almost completely immune from EU manipulations including neurological tricks such as MKULTRA, and others. The oligarchy of bankers, politicians, military generals and media characters feel threatened by the citizen of the EU. Their more dangerous enemies ever ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you find the keys of my volvo from my previous life?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

That's about the size of it.

As administrators favoring the 'r' dominated reproductive strategy, they are doing everything they can to dilute the remaining 'K' elements at any cost. After all, "everyone is equal".

Note that if these 'choices' are indeed epigenetically triggered, there is no possibility for informed policy redress.

Know ahead of time that reason and logic will not serve you should you attempt to refute them.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I am prepared to abandon logic

Than you have clearly lost your self... Nothing wrong with opening your mind to new information or crazy ideas even. Just as long as their grounded in logic and empirical evidence. Stefan's reasoning ability is riddled with logical fallacies even when discussing the only topic he has some knowledge about, economics and his ideal political principles regarding economics..

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Yeah,I entirely echo your sentiment,I cannot quite believe what I just read....how diabolical to categorise and draw lines of distinction based upon right wing thinking being the positive.

I am quite disgusted and find the whole premise very telling in the way the right wing perceive the other side...that they are sub-human and need to be culled to the point of extinction.

Granted I haven't watched any of the vids, but then the list fashion above speaks for itself and I will not insult my intellect by giving it any head time.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: greencmp

I am prepared to abandon logic

Than you have clearly lost your self... Nothing wrong with opening your mind to new information or crazy ideas even. Just as long as their grounded in logic and empirical evidence. Stefan's reasoning ability is riddled with logical fallacies even when discussing the only topic he has some knowledge about, economics and his ideal political principles regarding economics..

Why not? Everyone else has.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Yeah,I entirely echo your sentiment,I cannot quite believe what I just read....how diabolical to categorise and draw lines of distinction based upon right wing thinking being the positive.

I am quite disgusted and find the whole premise very telling in the way the right wing perceive the other side...that they are sub-human and need to be culled to the point of extinction.

Granted I haven't watched any of the vids, but then the list fashion above speaks for itself and I will not insult my intellect by giving it any head time.

You should imbibe the content before making your judgement. Not that you will reach a different conclusion, it will just seem all the more hopeless.

If you want some even more disillusioning views, read the article in my last thread that led me to this series.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join