It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz’s ‘Natural-Born Citizen’ Status Tested in Birther Suit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
If she became Canadian before he was born that negates the natural born citizen issue entirely and makes him instantly ineligible to run for President.

Not if she was still a US citizen....

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Cruz is eligible and this whole drummed up nonsense is more populace manipulation , just watch as the sheep as they brey on and on, just like the ignorant did with Obama.

The ignorant still claim Obama was not natural born and thus was illegible!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The point is this whole argument about what the founding fathers meant is moot.....Many of the subsequent presidents were not BORN here in the US.

Cruz is eligible and this whole drummed up nonsense is more populace manipulation , just watch as the sheep as they brey on and on, just like the ignorant did with Obama.

Ah!!!
So - you do see it!!! I thought you would.

Thanks for that - it is totally moot.....I agree with that comment. I'm glad I asked.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

If she became Canadian before he was born that negates the natural born citizen issue entirely and makes him instantly ineligible to run for President.

Not if she was still a US citizen....

Did you read the rest of my post? If she was Canadian before he was born than that negates the natural born citizen thing. When you become a Canadian citizen, just as when you become a British citizen, you have to swear allegiance to the Queen and give up your American citizenship. There's no such thing as a Canadian-American.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

When you become a Canadian citizen, just as when you become a British citizen, you have to swear allegiance to the Queen and give up your American citizenship. There's no such thing as a Canadian-American.

I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
Perhaps. Under Canadian law, a Canadian can be a citizen of another country as well.

www.cic.gc.ca...

thelawdictionary.org...

In order to gain Canadian-American Dual Citizenship, an applicant must have citizenship in one country and gain citizenship from the other through birth, marriage or naturalization. Law Dictionary: Requirements For Canadian-American Dual Citizenship

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The point is this whole argument about what the founding fathers meant is moot.....Many of the subsequent presidents were not BORN here in the US.

Ah!!!
So - you do see it!!! I thought you would.

Thanks for that - it is totally moot.....I agree with that comment. I'm glad I asked.

Yes mam indeed,
thanks for the vote of confidence

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join