It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waffle Poots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't care if this thread gets deleted, there is absolutely no value in reading or watching any of it. Possible side effects may include: laughter, a release of endorphins, spitting of drink, disgust, lowered faith in humanity, etc.

The video contains brief waffle nudity, so you might want to tuck the kids in bed before "entertaining" yourself. If you don't laugh, I understand why. But regardless, I love how laughing makes others laugh like yawning triggers others to yawn.

That’s right, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwning...

"I'm tired of America..."

I thought that would originally make me or you yawn, but I burst out laughing which overrode the yawn sequence. It looks like hes biting into a giant pickle. Lets try this again with a more reliable depiction…

For those that didn't know,

Contrary to what was believed for centuries, yawning does not serve to improve oxygenation in the brain. This myth was first laid to rest when it was discovered that the human fetus can yawn as early as the age of 12 weeks, even though it is surrounded by amniotic fluid in its mother’s belly and so is unlikely to get any more oxygen to its brain from this effort.

Link

Anyways, sorry if I've wasted your time. On to the main event...

You can own it, blame the dog and now,

...blame the waffle maker.

Across all tests, the participants' ability to tolerate pain jumped after laughing. On average, watching about 15 minutes of comedy in a group increased pain threshold by 10 percent. Participants tested alone showed slightly smaller increases in their pain threshold.

Link

More laugh, less pain.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Lmfao, love it.

I have my own theory on yawning, but its kind of looney lol.

Thanks eis.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have no idea what this is all about but it was funny hearing the waffle iron fart. It sounded like me a few minutes ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I have no idea what this is all about but it was funny hearing the waffle iron fart. It sounded like me a few minutes ago.

I have no idea what this is all about either.

You farted, congratulations.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I like /r/contagiouslaughter too. My favorite is still the guy making turkey noises.

m.youtube.com...

Freaking ATS on mobile. Every time I watch that I tear up laughing, the hand shake towards the end.
edit on 1520160120161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
That was funny. Some of them sounded like they were laughing right along with him.

new topics

top topics

join