It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Presidential Debate 1/14/2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wish I was in a place in which I was able to watch the debate.

But thanks for the commentary and updates, Jack.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Kasich betting that the GOP will win every state if Sanders gets the nomination.

The WSJ gives some credibility to Trump's birtherism; link

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Thanks for the link, Jack!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Dr Carson once again rises above the BS... a softball question to criticize Hillary and Bill, and he redirected to what for me is a problem...

Some folks want everyone of us at each other's throats... that's not America...

Too bad the establishment went FULL BORE to drive him down in the polling via media's help...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

totally agree with just about everything you said. The two parties have been talking about the same issues for numerous decades and yet people expect them to fix it this time.

However, I'm not so sure I fully agree with this.

and nobody is buying what the DEMS or REPS are selling anymore...

Granted I see more people being disappointed with their own party but at the end of the day they support who ever the GOP or the DNC support, as if the world is going to come to an end if they don't.

As long as people don't hold their own party accountable nothing will change from what I can see. Hence it erks me when the individual democrats and republicans fall for the blame game.

edit on 52131America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jan 2016 20:52:41 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah that last quote is wishful thinking (errghhh!!)

IT's been working for a long time, I just hope I am alive when the folks WISE up and realize they can lay down their divisive ideologies, and regain our representative govt, then the gloves can once again be removed...

left or right, if you aren't in the top tier, you are slowly losing the "life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness"...

Let's get those back first...

edit on Thu, 14 Jan 2016 20:57:06 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yeah, I like Rand Paul and Ben Carson from the GOP side since they actually appear to be more logical and less politically tainted then the others.

I like Sanders from the Democrat side since he actually is talking about what the others don't even want to mention like corruption and Oligopoly control.

However IMO the GOP and the DNC are not there to win, but rather to make sure the appropriate Oligopoly greased candidate gets elected.

Hence you see the GOP subtle sabotage Rand Paul and Ben Carson while the DNC subtly sabotage Sanders,

edit on 05131America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jan 2016 21:05:40 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Marco's hyperbole is strong!

He deflected that turn to reality and kept the crazy going.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The answer is always corporate tax cuts, yet the GOP is fighting for the people lmao

Don't forget jacking up spending for the military which is already the most funded in the world while cutting everything that helps the American people.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, I saw this thread and turned it on in time to see Rubio, in a very very stern and dramatic face, tear into Obama and vow to defend the second ammendment. He, of course got a nice clap out of that and I watched him do his best to maintain the stern look while the corners of his mouth gave him away as being so very happy that he got some applause. Then it was on to Christie. 'Oh no no no no . I defend the second to the hilt don'tcha know?

That all took about a minute and a half and that was all I could take. So now it is over to Jeopardy.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

The answer is always corporate tax cuts, yet the GOP is fighting for the people lmao

Don't forget jacking up spending for the military which is already the most funded in the world while cutting everything that helps the American people.

Exactly, they are TELLING the voters they are

Gonna expand government and Increase Deficit Spending

and all the voters continue to hear the empty wind flowing through their heads.
edit on 14-1-2016 by yesyesyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

it's turning into entertainment... establishment want... CLINTON BUSH RUBIO... all others are the unwanted...

I don't agree with Sanders at all, but I can understand why he is attractive to those who's view is different than mine, no problem with that at all....

I wish Jim Webb had stayed the course on the DEM side, I liked where he was coming from, TPTB did not, so he got zero $ and bailed...

The right is in chaos, with Trump crashing the party, I like that he has crashed the party, but I wouldn't place a vote for him...

So once again, I am without a candidate that I feel would represent me... might be why so many folks stay home on election day...

I think somehow someway, that needs to change, we can't let those who are destroying a beautiful thing, succeed to the point where we may end up with no choice at all....

[end random thought rambling]

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Spend Spend Spend on that military Jeb so you and your people can get them contracts rolling!
edit on 14-1-2016 by yesyesyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Thats pretty much where I stand as well.

Unfortunately, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

The DNC ,GOP, and the MSM have been a very effective tool in shaping the masses on concentrating on the symptoms and never on the underlying issue.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Also, Cruz better stop his New York New York line before Trump says

OH CANADA

lmao

I am going to Trump's site now

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I wish there was an alternative link, mine keeps lagging out.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just started watching, I have to say Jeb scares me quite a bit. I've never heard him speak before, and the first time I'm listening to him, the only thing I hear him saying is how the U.S. should step up support for Israel in order to minimize Iranian advancement. What it is with these psychos always hating on Iran and siding with Israel? It seems to me Jeb basically wants to forward the exact same agenda his brother started.
edit on 14/1/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

When you have the $$$, the power, and the media to do your will...

It's an uphill battle for the folks...

Why do you think that they are now trying to take complete control of the internet?

[ it's a threat perhaps? ]

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It sounds to me though that each candidate really wants Hillary to be their opponent.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Bush should have given up the ghost LONG ago... should have listened to his mama...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join