It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Presidential Debate 1/14/2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The first REP Presidential Debate is on the table, on stage for the main debate are Trump, Rubio, Cruz, Carson, Christie, Bush and Kasich...

It has been forecasted that this could be the most abrasive debate to date considering that time is running short before the polls open in the states, to decide who will represent the GOP...

Live: Republican Presidential Debate

The GOP hopefuls square off again Thursday night in their sixth debate of the campaign. Follow U.S. News' live blog for up-to-the minute updates, analysis, reaction and more.

Live stream available here:

www.foxbusiness.com...
edit on Thu, 14 Jan 2016 19:59:41 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Cruz overtime since he thought he'd be first to blast the POTUS on the captured Navy personnel... hope this isn't what the others do....

time and place Ted....time and place...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Christie's slip showed.... when asked when he would use the military...

"protect American lives.... protect American interests "

we all know what American Interests are....

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The answer is always corporate tax cuts, yet the GOP is fighting for the people lmao

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Rubio showing up like the leader of the establishment, Bush is failing them...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I now believe ISIS is going to ride their bicycles and blow up my house. lol

The fear hour has begun

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Bush has the nerve to talk about America is worse than when he took office... Meanwhile his brother destroyed the world economy and started the trend of losing 750,000 jobs a month in the first place.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

How small minded are the individual republicans that keep clapping every time they trash Obama,Hillary or the Democrats.

Yes they suck but how about the GOP candidates stop wasting time and creating distractions for an easy clap and concentrate on the GOP issues.

Like , when was the last time a Republican did what they say they were going to do . Or when was the last time that a Republican voted like a republican.

edit on 19131America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jan 2016 20:19:59 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20131America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jan 2016 20:20:56 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It is clear that the GOP is the military industrial complexes best lobby group.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

put the gloves down, when was the last time any politician, left or right, came through with promises?

We should all put down our partisan leanings, and actually elect folks who will change this BS, our Legislative, Judicial & Executive branch from the farce it is today...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Moses stored his grain in the Great Pyramids - Obama is old fashion

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

Its also clear that the DNC is the Gun and Ammos best lobby group with the record profits.

I hope that you don't really think that only one party puts their hands in the cookie jar . The Democrats have done pretty well for the MIC as well. The only difference between the parties is rhetoric , their actions are one in the same.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Cruz 'accidentally' didn't report a million dollar loan.

Yeah, let this guy run the country.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow they are wasting valuable time on Cruz's birther issue.....

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I feel like I'm watching a student council debate.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

put the gloves down, when was the last time any politician, left or right, came through with promises?

Didn't mean to have it come out like I had the gloves on, if that is how it came across. Perhaps I typed to quickly and started the GOP drinking game to early.

However, the most consistent one I saw was Ron Paul. He couldn't have been more in line with the republican ideals but we know how that ended up. The GOP Threw him under the bus.

Now it looks like Sanders is his counterpart and the DNC will Ron Paul him.

We should all put down our partisan leanings, and actually elect folks who will change this BS

I'm not partisan , but unfortunately I also don't see any change coming.

The MSM, GOP, and the DNC have a hold on the people and they keep them distracted with these type of tactics.Like blaming the other side when they have no control of the other side versus fixing their own issues which they have full control over.

Last time I checked the GOP has gone against its own ideals:
1. They haven't decreased taxes of any significance besides for the Oligopolies.

2. They haven’t Cut spending or programs. Instead they created new Programs.

3. They have sided with Big gov't over State rights.

4. They have gone against the free market and used public money to pick the winners and the losers of the market.

5. They have thrown individual personal rights to privacy out the door.

Hence, while the democrats have done the same with Obama I would prefer they concentrate on their own issues which they have control to fix.
edit on 46131America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jan 2016 20:46:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Did Jeb just evoke the Uniter not a Divider line?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: yesyesyes

Its also clear that the DNC is the Gun and Ammos best lobby group with the record profits.

I don't disagree

I thought this was the GOP debate?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

IT's been going on for decades.... how many more times can education be an issue? I thought we elected folks in the 70's 80's who would solve it...

How many more times can veteran's benefits be an issue? I thought we elected folks in the 70's 80's who would solve it...

How many more times can big gov't be an issue? I thought we elected folks in the 80's 90's who would solve it...

wash rinse repeat....

19 TRILLION in debt.....

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to OVER BUDGET like our elected, with ZERO consequence? They have the taxpayer to pay their fines..... too bad, that well went dry, and nobody is buying what the DEMS or REPS are selling anymore...

to put it nicely..

rassin frassin!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Wow they are wasting valuable time on Cruz's birther issue.....

Trumps point is valid -

The DNC is going to come for Cruz if he is on the ticket

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join