It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Backer Joins Bundy's Militants, Hijacks Government Computers To Build Militia Website

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

A militant who recently joined Ammon Bundy's armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge as the resident computer expert is a follower of Adolf Hitler and has expressed support for ISIS
David Fry told Oregon Public Broadcasting that he drove from Ohio to join the occupation because he knew that the other militants "were pretty good people."

“It was (a) miracle, that I got here,” Fry said. “I’ve had quarrels with the government myself, and I feel there has to be some point where people have to put their foot down against the problems.”

Earlier this week, Fry recorded a video from one of the government buildings that militants are using as a computer and media center. He explained that he had created a website for the occupation.

Fry confirmed to Oregon Public Broadcasting that he had used government computers to create the website.

“I am using any computer I can use,” he said. “Their data is perfectly preserved … you can’t access any of that, it’s got encryption on it.”

During an examination of Fry's social media accounts, Oregon Public Broadcasting found that he had posted in support of the Islamic State and frequently praised Adolf Hitler.

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS FOR ISIS TO NUKE ISRAELHELL!" Fry wrote in November.
crooksandliars.com...

However he has since backtracked saying he was making a funny.

But according to the Washington Post.

Mr. Fry’s social media history shows that he regularly posts anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi and homophobic comments.

He has also made posts in support of the Islamic State terrorist group on his Google+ account, according to OPB.
www.washingtontimes.com...

I get criticizing Israel is not necessarily anti-Semitic or anti- Jewish but joke playing about ISIS within the same context will definitely cause folks to take a closer look at this guy especially after joining a militia group, it is a weird bedfellow combination on the part of the Oregon Militia group who vetted this guy.
ps I checked to see if this was posted before so here goes.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You get the Sausage King Award for most misleading thread title of the month.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A perfect undercover, controlled opposition agent.

Major blackmail scapegoat.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
You get the Sausage King Award for most misleading thread title of the month.

Errr not my title it's from the link provided, however what's so misleading about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

David Fry is a scumbag probably being paid by the FBI to discrete the militia. I can assure you the militia are not welcoming him with open arms.

I would like to hear from the militia group in Oregon if they have excepted him in their group.

Furthermore, the militia group may not know about this guy's background, and if they do they will not except him in their group.

I smell a rat here.

The fact is the militia does not support any kind of terrorism, or radical beliefs, they are Patriots, and Constitutional, this is BS.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

He's doing strange # with his eyes, that's enough for me to conclude he is a terrorist.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Huh...your source is Crook and Liars a reputable business but the article's author is just David and no last name?

Sounds legit...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I can assure you the militia are not welcoming him with open arms.

Spare us your pompous posts, you can't assure anyone here of anything.
That & this is days old news & that little putz is still there with the rest of the rabble.

K~

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

David Fry is a scumbag probably being paid by the FBI to discrete the militia. I can assure you the militia are not welcoming him with open arms.

I would like to hear from the militia group in Oregon if they have excepted him in their group.

Furthermore, the militia group may not know about this guy's background, and if they do they will not except him in their group.

I smell a rat here.

The fact is the militia does not support any kind of terrorism, or radical beliefs, they are Patriots, and Constitutional this is BS.

Maybe but don't you think that the Oregon Militia at this point since they are under heavy scrutiny would want to vet a stranger in their midst ? only two conclusion can draw from it it all, they don't care where their support is coming from or they are incompetent.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

or they are incompetent

That's already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt with their twitter & facebook begging.
Them boys be morans(sic).

K~

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Huh...your source is Crook and Liars a reputable business but the article's author is just David and no last name?

Sounds legit...

Ok go to the Washington times then, posted above as a second source
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Spare us your pompous posts, you can't assure anyone here of anything.
That & this is days old news & that little putz is still there with the rest of the rabble.

Sarcasm noted.

You have photos of this scumbag with the militia?

That's already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt with their twitter & facebook begging.
Them boys be morans(sic).

I do not believe the Militia is aware of this guy or his background, say what you want you have no evidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Maybe but don't you think that the Oregon Militia at this point since they are under heavy scrutiny would want to vet a stranger in their midst ? only two conclusion can draw from it it all, they don't care where their support is coming from or they are incompetent.

I wouldn't call it incompetent, I believe the militia may not know of this guys background. If they find out what he really represents the militia will kick him out.

Yes, The militia is under heavy scrutiny and they don't want people like him in their groups.

David Fry is big trouble and probably working for the FBI to help destroy the militia , just by association.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

There's no proof anywhere this kid is even in Oregon !!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well there is one misleading thing in those articles. It seems to me they are implying that David Fry took over some government computers to run the occupiers website. It's pretty clear from the first video that all he did was to boot one of the computers at the site with a flash drive running Linux. And that was apparently so he could access the Internet, specifically to get the Militia's website online. And not for the purpose of actually hosting the site.

It also seems to me that he is not anti-Jewish, but anti-Zionist. I don't necessarily make that distinction, but there are members here on ATS that do.

So, I'm not yet convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is what the press claims him to be. If they want to provide more of his alleged comments, in context, that support their claims of his homophobia, antisemitism, and support for ISIS, then I can come to a more informed conclusion. Until then I will reserve judgement.

-dex

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I do not believe the Militia is aware of this guy or his background, say what you want you have no evidence.

Well like a lot things you believe that's total nonsense, Oregonlive did an interview with him in Burns.
www.oregonlive.com...

He's there & the rest of the rabble with him are to use your phrase, scumbags too.

Okay found the radio site that did the walk through at the compund when it was discovered that they(Fry) had been accessing the feds boxes.

While militant leader Ammon Bundy has repeatedly denied government computers were being used by militants, OPB has again confirmed that Department of Interior computers at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge are being accessed, and in this instance, being used to make a website for the occupation. One of the militants occupying the refuge posted video of himself using the computer.

www.opb.org...

K~

edit on 14-1-2016 by aethertek because: More

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Fair enough I'd like to see more of his thought processes also.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's no proof anywhere this kid is even in Oregon !!!

See Aethertek's link above what sayz U now!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

oh pleeeeze.

isn't it obvious?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

oh pleeeeze.

isn't it obvious?

No it ain't!!