It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got to ride in an SR-71

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that I got to ride in an SR-71. I don't remember many details, but I do remember having to wake up really early to crawl up into the plane. We went very high (obviously) and fast. It wasn't some kind of contest prize or something either. I'm not exactly sure how or why I was doing it. Maybe more details will come back...I just wanted to make sure I documented it, because something about it has suck with me in the back of my head all day. Normally, dreams don't do that to me since I'm pretty much lucid in them.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That sounds way cool! How come I don't have dreams like that? I'm jealous.

Maybe your dream conveys that you are at a good place in your life, and are content.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Cool, I would give, well the appendage of your choice, to fly the Blackbird just once.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It's only 2200 mph.... WHAT!!!!!!!! Dang, I would give my house for a 2hr ride in that bad boyee.. I dream of flying alot, only in 182s... sigh...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

OMG!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
cool. eddie murphy built me a rocket ship in a dream once. after it launched i got knocked out, and when i woke up america was take over by nazis. love having weird dreams like that.

top topics

join