It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help with a dream I had!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi all

I was wondering If any of you know how to interpent a dream?
I had a nightmare last night, I dreamt that my horse drowned
I managed to rescue him the first time by breating in his nose, and I walked him to a room where he could rest for a while. It was a struggle to get him to the room as well, we had to balance on narrow boards, and climb narrow and steep ladders not to fall in the ocean. The room had a matress he laid himself on, and I left the room for a couple of minutes, and when I came back I found him dead by drowning and this time I could not rescue him. The matress was a strange kind of waterbed and he was obviously to heavy for the bed and sunk (I could not see it was a waterbed when I left him there) ... It was a horrible dream :'(
I know that we dream in symbols, and I wish I knew what my dream Is trying to tell me.
So If any of you have some knowledge about this and help me with this one, I'll be greatful.

Love and Light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen
Hi all

I was wondering If any of you know how to interpent a dream?
I had a nightmare last night, I dreamt that my horse drowned
I managed to rescue him the first time by breating in his nose, and I walked him to a room where he could rest for a while. It was a struggle to get him to the room as well, we had to balance on narrow boards, and climb narrow and steep ladders not to fall in the ocean. The room had a matress he laid himself on, and I left the room for a couple of minutes, and when I came back I found him dead by drowning and this time I could not rescue him. The matress was a strange kind of waterbed and he was obviously to heavy for the bed and sunk (I could not see it was a waterbed when I left him there) ... It was a horrible dream :'(
I know that we dream in symbols, and I wish I knew what my dream Is trying to tell me.
So If any of you have some knowledge about this and help me with this one, I'll be greatful.

Love and Light
SatNam

I doubt this is a psychic dream, your horse isn't going to drown.

This is about fears and frustrations in life. It is something that keeps following you no matter how many times you think you have fixed it. Followed the rules, been meticulous about whatever it is and it keeps coming up as a problem.

I see you being surprised when it happens again , '"Like, WTF, I thought this was fixed."
edit on 14-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hi

Thank you

I know he's not going to drown,as I wrote I know we dream in symbols but I can't understand what my subconscious mind is trying to tell me... That's why Im asking for some help

Love and light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Drowning things and doing a complicated balancing act usually mean what I said. If it is some type of warning, it could be about a friend or relative that needs help. it would be someone you have helped before and not a surprise.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You finding taking care of the horse to be a taxing obligation you are having some difficulty continuing?

just tossing that out there. when people dream of drowning, its often a sign of them feeling sort of..drowning in some problem going on (debt, obligations, etc) supposedly..so your horse drowning may be you sort of feeling for the horse that you cant meet something in how it pertains to the horse?

balancing on planks over water is a bit easier..you are worried aboutt your own stability..anything that requires balance is a personal stability issue (unless you were like playing vid games requiring balancing before, but thats front loading)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hi again

Oh... that would make sense, my mother is an alcoholic and she is not doing very well, (she looks horrible and are just skin and bones, but is not ready to quit drinking)
and she will not ask for help, especially these days because I'm struggling with my health as well and have to get a new job due to this... My body is constantly inflamed because of autoimmunity and It has just gotten worse the last couple of years.

Thank you

Love and light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

What I learned along the way is that horses symbolically represent trust and support. I later found this to be true from living next door to horses.

Also, Edgar Cayce's Dream Dictionary has a different meaning:

Dream Dictionary

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hi

And thank you so much, you are actually spot on... I got sick again before christmas and have no income at the moment.. I was in a meeting today and It was a good one and the situation looks a little better. And I do have poor conscience do to my horse cause I feel that I can not give him the attention and training that he neesd these days. And he is an old guy (23 but healty, thank god) what worries me about him is that he needs to keep going to stay healthy, If he's not held in activity he's propably going to loose his health faster than I want

Thank you for your interpetation

Love and light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Hi

Yes I've heard/read/ learned that dreaming about horses is usually a good thing, but I got worried that he ended up dead, this was the thing that stressed me most. Dreaming of horses is supposed to be fortunate, and I was a bit afraid that dreaming about a horse that die is unfortunate...

Love and Light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

A horse can symbolize work, and drowning can mean being attacked in some way (not necessarily physical). However, if it's your horse, you may also be concerned about your horse's welfare. A bed is a place of rest, intimacy or privacy - perhaps you were deceived in just how private a place was? A bridge (your ramp) and the ladder might signal the possibility of trying hard for promotion and moving to a new place in your life.

Are you worried about your job?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hi again

Oh... that would make sense, my mother is an alcoholic and she is not doing very well, (she looks horrible and are just skin and bones, but is not ready to quit drinking)
and she will not ask for help, especially these days because I'm struggling with my health as well and have to get a new job due to this... My body is constantly inflamed because of autoimmunity and It has just gotten worse the last couple of years.

Thank you

Love and light
SatNam

I have had a lot of dreams like that. My mother is an alcoholic, she stopped drinking about 6 years ago, when they told her she had less than 6 months to live.

She has followed a strict regimen of medications and low protein diet and her liver actually started to work a little again and she was taken off of the transplant list.

And along with your health problems, I see why you dream of drowning and struggling to keep someone alive.

Truth: had I known it was so bad with my mother before it was very bad, I would have had family members commit her. Just takes 2 signatures here. She had been to rehab many times, but this would have been longer and legally binding. Keep that in mind. Regardless, if she does decide to quit, she needs medical supervision. There will be seizures.

I remember at one time, my mother was given the drug Antabuse. It makes you ill if you drink alcohol, but doesn;t help at all with cold turkey quitting. I came over to visit with her and she offered to help color my hair. I was on my knees in front of the tub and about to rinse my hair. I asked her a question. She didn't answer. I turned around to see her standing, a terrifying frozen expression on her face. Then she fell straight back. Boom onto the -thankfully carpeted- hallway floor.

I went into an automatic mode. I jumped over her, ran into the living room, dove over an open sofa bed where I knew the phone was on the floor next to it and called 911.

It was an upscale neighborhood and the condo was filled with emergency workers in under 3 minutes. A female EMT told me that I should rinse my hair.

That was just the beginning of the bad health stuff. Do what you can to help you mother now, even if by force.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Why did you dream the horse a male?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hi

And thank you so much, yes I'm not going back to my job anymore, the decision was made today in a meeting with my doctor and a counsellor from my community, so I have to find a new job I can manage with my health problems and I dont like that, I love my job but It requires a lot of work hours to generate a income I can live from. I have pretty major health issues, my body is in constant inflammation (autoimmune disease) And can not easily find a job that I can manage with these issues.

Love and light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Hi

I dreamt about my own horse...
he is a gelding a 23 year old arabian horse, so it was terrifying and absolutley horrible

Love and Light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hi

I dreamt about my own horse...
he is a gelding a 23 year old arabian horse, so it was terrifying and absolutley horrible

Love and Light
SatNam

I see, then what importance does this horse hold in you life? By the way horses are not laid in beds (except in Godfather movies), so could this male horse symbolize a human man in your life?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Responsibility dream.
You're feeling overwhelmed by some responsibility you're feeling regarding those who depend upon you.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Thank you again

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Thank you again for your reply

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Responsibility dream.
You're feeling overwhelmed by some responsibility you're feeling regarding those who depend upon you.

Yes, this is a starting point.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hi again

He is of great significance.. he Is my heart

top topics

<<   2 >>

join