It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the evil in the air again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I never posted to this section and I never wanted to. I even refuse to read anything from this forum when it doesn't get like dozens of flags.
However this time I'm feeling that maybe I should make an unusual exception.
Last time I had to face this kind of anger and nervosity in my surrounding and in the inner world was prior to Paris attack. Day or two before it. It could easily be personal or almost anything so I'm not sure but this time I think it can be conquered if I don't get distracted or detached and maybe if I try to share it. As always I've checked the Sun and there's no flaring, no CME coming, just a large filament which seems to be stable so far.
Well just BTW these readings seem a bit strange to me. Look at the Phi angle and density. I use to check the Sun daily and I wouldn't call it common:

services.swpc.noaa.gov...
Maybe two coronal holes at once? Anyway...I think that something bad could happen soon and we have this forum so here it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Do you have any idea of what this could be?

You mention sun flares, did you get the feeling it had to do with CME or perhaps an EMP, or something that effects the electrical grid?

What I'm getting here is it is just a strong feeling with no real idea of what it could be, except it could happen in a day or two. Let us know what happens to you in a few days.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

When you feel the negativity have you ever thought it might be an evil entity? There are times evil spirits try to oppress others or allow them to feel negative or fearful. There are times I prayed and the Holy Spirit actually allowed me to see these entities in the spirit realm.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The only way to verify that this would be a true anomaly, is to sift back through as much archival data that is available, and look for previous occurrence. The images directory at NOAA only shows a few days of data. Do you know if there is access to historical data?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't know. Rather forget about it as my interpretation sucks. I'll grab a popcorn and wait as usually.
And this time it's most likely not sun-related. I mentioned the sun just to show you my usual modus operandi when seeking the trigger of the change. The southern filament just erupted but it will be nothing major. It was the northern one I was thinking of but still.

BTW The Sun is rather quiet and it's said to be the time of a calm magnetosphere when we are more connected in a dream world. Both options suck because we suck but it is how it is. Sometimes I'm the only one who enjoys both and sometimes it's killing me.

a reply to: shinethelight

Most likely. I think I need to try and ask for it sometime. Without a proper vision I'm useless. Now I think I was not supposed to talk here about some feeling similar to some other feeling. Maybe it was good for something or something else had to be said and read
Have a nice day and weekend

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's a whole lotta woo and I hope you're wrong but I can't help but feel something is amiss. I was sleepless all night. This morning I was flipping through morning shows, just disgusted by humanity. And there is an overwhelming sense of claustrophobia to get off this planet.
I am rarely like this, as I'm more typically pretty stoic and practical.

top topics

join