It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human-Animal Chimeras Are Gestating on U.S. Research Farms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Ghost147

A mouse without a spine who can say "set me free", is not a mouse without a spine.

I wasn't aware mice could speak. Is there a point you're trying to make here, because it certainly isn't "the mouse is another species" anymore.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The concern by some of this issue or that issue isn't really the issue.

The potential issues are not yet known, this is pretty new technology.

Like cross contamination form GMO crops that have not manifested themselves yet after pollen from GMO dispersed throughout the environment into other natural systems and plants out there, we don't know how this will effect species that are more relative to us.

Any benefit from this research won't be available to the majority of those who need it anyway, and for that very reason it should not be permitted.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You clearly did not read the article to its entirety. I am referencing viable, tho unlikely, possibilities of outcome.

Fernald School was also an MIT experiment. They put "feeble" minded children there, fed them radioactive oatmeal for years...all in the name of science.

I bring this up only to reflect what MIT, our government, and "scientists" are willing to do to the human beings that we are.

The scientists in the chimera article at least appear to reflect hesitation and concern at what could happen.

Progress. The kids at the Fernald school simply...died or were paid by Quaker Oats, MIT, Harvard and some casses are still pending today.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You clearly did not read the article to its entirety. I am referencing viable, tho unlikely, possibilities of outcome.

Nope, and why would I? I already agreed in my original comment here that the farming of organs through other lifeforms is immoral and have known they have been doing it for some time now (this isn't brand new information), and the quotes you provided have shown inaccuracies, so why would I waste my time reading something that isn't new, and is also flawed with its information.

Feel free to elaborate on what you mean by "viable outcomes".

Fernald School was also an MIT experiment. They put "feeble" minded children there, fed them radioactive oatmeal for years...all in the name of science.

And this is relevant, why? I already expressed how I disagree with such practices. Why are you driving the point further when I have already acknowledged it and agreed before you brought it up again?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I think posting a response to an article you didn't even read is like voting on a candidate by their looks alone. But you go on posting and expect no response from me until you read the article, which speaks to the heart of this thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Because all medical experiments are beneficial to humanity in the end? How do you know there will be benefit?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I think posting a response to an article you didn't even read is like voting on a candidate by their looks alone. But you go on posting and expect no response from me until you read the article, which speaks to the heart of this thread.

I said I didn't read the full article because the parts you posted are invalid and I'm already aware of the situation. Why would I read the full article if the content you've shown is invalid and I'm already aware of the topic it is focused on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join