It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream prediction strange dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Almost a year ago dream I am sleeping in a bed with a friend, someone who I'm not romantically involved with or interested in, just a friend I have a form of connection with.

Waking from the dream, was strange, as I was actually sleeping on the chair in living room. Upon waking it was a strange dejavu feeling sometimes residual from dreams.

----almost a year later

I am watching a movie with my friend, did not think much of it or remember the dream, until I am falling asleep, and get the same feel and instantly remember the dream.

----several days later

Sleeping over at friends again. Just upon falling asleep, I fall into a dream. Am falling and see a small table, like the kind for coffee in front of a sofa, falling onto the table.

As the table is breaking beneath me, my body is hit by an electric typs shock from head to toe. At that instant I am awaking, but the shock is still in process and all the muscles in my body are, tensed, arched, straightened. The shock of waking me scares and disorientated for a few Sec nss than its gone and I fall asleep again.

The falling/shock experience was strange enough, but the weird dejavu window into the future dream part I don't understand. There was nothing special about any of these moments, is it the general time in general or these events that are trying to get my attention?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

I read somewhere that the "falling" feeling while we are sleeping is a leftover over instinct from when we were monkeys sleeping in trees. Don't know what that has to do with your dream but i thought it was interesting.

edit on 13-1-2016 by wigadidga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wigadidga

That's a good explanation, but I wonder why it is as prominent after so long of human species not sleeping in trees. I have slept in a tree before, but never fallen.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath

----several days later

Sleeping over at friends again. Just upon falling asleep, I fall into a dream. Am falling and see a small table, like the kind for coffee in front of a sofa, falling onto the table.

As the table is breaking beneath me, my body is hit by an electric typs shock from head to toe. At that instant I am awaking, but the shock is still in process and all the muscles in my body are, tensed, arched, straightened. The shock of waking me scares and disorientated for a few Sec nss than its gone and I fall asleep again.

The falling/shock experience was strange enough, but the weird dejavu window into the future dream part I don't understand. There was nothing special about any of these moments, is it the general time in general or these events that are trying to get my attention?

I would be very annoyed and disturbed if I had a dream like that. I would consider it to be an attack. That's just me though.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In some of my dreams I hear this loud knock or knocking noise. Sometimes it is just one knock sometimes two , but I have never had three. One knock is my average strange dream that I remember bits and pieces, but if I hear a second knock, my dreams are so real and I can remember everything in the dream. When I first started to hear the knock I woke up thinking someone was knocking on the door outside or somewhere in the house. It is a loud knock. I am curious what the dream will be like if I hear 3 knocks just before I start to sleep. The knocks after 1 seem to speed up , so I assuming 3 knocks will be fast. I really don't know what causes that. It happens once and awhile and when it does , it does it just before I start to sleep. I tried one time to purposefully try to bring it on and to my surprise, it worked. I laid in bed trying NOT to go to sleep. Then I heard the knock and woke up the next morning remembering parts of my dream. STRANGE. Who knows what this is ?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: operayt

It's called Exploding Head Syndrome. Or it could also be related to hypnogogia. Are you on any type of medication? I once had a similar occurrence when on vicodin after getting my wisdom teeth out. But that's all about things that happen during sleep transitions.

I'm thinking it could be Exploding Head Syndrome. The knocks representing a transition in your sleep, perhaps.
edit on 14-1-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I read the 'falling' is because you've stopped breathing and it's your body's way of waking you up. The shock is probably just sleep paralysis. It's a natural state between asleep and fully awake.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: wigadidga

i think thats just kind of an unnecessary explanation for it. falling always warrants a reaction of some sort. so if you feel like you are falling the body will react accordingly and wake you up. trees and monkeys are irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well this all got stranger in the last few days since I posted this. I don't feel comfortable telling the entirety following events here but i will say that my friend admitted that she practices dream telepathy. She did not say she used it on me, but her intentions for the nature of our friendship makes me suspect that she has been using this practice directed at me for a while. And last night was more bizzare dreams with her in them reoccuringly.

Is dream telepathy even a real thing has anybody here heard of this?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
Well this all got stranger in the last few days since I posted this. I don't feel comfortable telling the entirety following events here but i will say that my friend admitted that she practices dream telepathy. She did not say she used it on me, but her intentions for the nature of our friendship makes me suspect that she has been using this practice directed at me for a while. And last night was more bizzare dreams with her in them reoccuringly.

People have all sorts of mental abilities. I say this is definitely possible.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Very real. The subconscious is not bogged down by the tensions of the real world so can hear the subtle vibrations that otherwise get overrun by the constant noise (constant thinking) of our concious mind.

new topics

top topics

join