It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Invites Members of CAIR ( who has ties to Muslim Brotherhood) to State of the Union

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I would give one hundred stars I was going to quote the art of war too, but you beat me.

From the FBI tapes, the agenda is on schedule.

Thanks for that post to confirm my information.

*“In my opinion, we must form a new organization for activism which will be neutral because we are placed in a corner, we are place in a corner. It is known who we are, we are marked and I believe that there should be a new neutral organization which works on both sides"

*"I mean, we don't really have available people whom we could dedicate for the work we want to hide..."

*"Registering an organization is easy. I can register 100 organizations in 100 cities in one day..."

*"Politics Is A Completion Of War"

- The Philadelphia Meeting -

Right on schedule, Indeed.

Now people understand why out of nowhere Islam is taking a deep foothold in America lately.

edit on 12-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I see, so you can give the lunatic moniker and declare certain Muslims crazy but I can't as a citizen of the US who does not want a Radical Terror supporting group to be in attendance with someone who survived and was a hero of the San Bernadino massacre. I guess you have already realized Sharia is on your shore.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sharia Law is not on "our shore," lol...

Honestly, mata, that's not true and (I hope) you realize that.

300+ million people are not going to just bend over and willingly submit to being governed by a religion they don't affiliate with, and one for the most part that most Americans see as violent and barbaric (kind of like all other religion).

I'll offend Muslims all day long if they collectively try to impose their Princess stories on anyone, it's no different than when Christains do it, especially under the guise of, "It's a Christain Nation," although the Consitution EXPLICITY states, "no religious test required for any office," and most of our Framers were Deists.

Sharia Law is on our shore... lol.
In 2015, sixty three bombs were dropped daily on predominantly Muslim regions/countries.

But yeah, they are the ones attempting to change our ways of life.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

He would.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I never once claimed the MB was attending SOTU tonight, I even said the title of the article is incorrect.

I DID however point out CAIR's connection to MB. And if you CHOOSE to ignore the cases cited then you are being willfully ignorant.

You say the information doesn't add up - so show me the incorrect annotations/sources/cases that are in the article I shared. You are so hung up on the fact that the title was wrong that you fail to recognize CAIR as closely tied with MB

have a good one

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: MrSpad

And what is the result of what has been down in the middle east? the million march of Muslim refugees to the Europe, hum I wonder about the intended reason to show that Obama didn't care about the Muslim brotherhood, heck and invasion of Europe without violence.

What about that.

What are you on about? You think Obama started the problems in the Middle East? You might want to read some history. The current problems result from the invasion of Iraq and a mix of poor economies and social media leading to the Arab spring. And lets be frank, the population of Europe (742 million) is so large the refugees are barely blip. Hyperbole and exaggeration fall to the way side when confronted by facts.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm pointing out what has been going on in the middle east since Obama has been president, plain and simple, now you researched, believe it or not, that is your choice, I am not here to force anything on any one, just to point out to the obvious at least in my point of view.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I guess you will just wind up persecuting them like the Irish...but then again, there are not Sharia law courts in Britain, right? They even have female ones....

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The current situation started in 624 when Islam was created. There was a time in history they almost ruled the entire known world.

We are along for the ride.....

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Obama is such a piece of SH....

Why not ask the Black Lives Matter movement to attend too? Maybe Southern Poverty Law Center? Hamas? La Raza?

Just spit in the face of America more and more. I'll be surprised if Democrats regain ANY majority in Congress for DECADES after this Administration. What a joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: RomeByFire

I guess you will just wind up persecuting them like the Irish...but then again, there are not Sharia law courts in Britain, right? They even have female ones....

www.breitbart.com...

These "sharia courts" are not much different than the Catholic church committees that make decisions on a church member's divorce or annulment. They have no legal power.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I knew you would pop in. Not even going to try to go round and round on this one again with you.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I knew you would pop in. Not even going to try to go round and round on this one again with you.

Well, you posted a link and made a specific assertion. Isn't it fair game to discuss?

Have I become some bad-guy all of the sudden? You are the second person today to throw in the towel just because I commented on a thread.

Perhaps ATS needs it's own designated "safe space".

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Shhhhh! The loser in Chief is about to speak. Is this the right thread? ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Not sure who looks more drunk on cheap gin, Joe Biden or Berney Sanders. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Throw in the towel. No. There is just no reason to discuss it with you. You feel one way and I feel the other. I will make a quick example though.

In the Catholic church, they are usually regarding divorce, ex communication or trials for clergy.
In Sharia, a father can kill their daughter in what is known as an honor killing.

In the catholic church, if I am catholic, I do not need to use Canon law as it is not required.
In the Muslim Faith, Sharia is an integral part of how you deal with day to day life and pass judgement.

We are here to talk about CAIR members at the SOTU address though. We can start our own thread on the above if you like. Bring a towel.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

We are here to talk about CAIR members at the SOTU address though. We can start our own thread on the above if you like. Bring a towel.

Then why did you bring it up? You didn't say this?:

www.breitbart.com...

If you don't want people to comment on it, don't bring it in to the discussion.
edit on 12-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It was as reply to a post. Which is what we do here right? Don't want to be disrespectful in this thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It was as reply to a post. Which is what we do here right? Don't want to be disrespectful in this thread.

I was only replying to your post. That is what we do here, right?

It would be "disrespectful" for me not to.

On topic: Obama is killing the SOTU so far and I can safely report that no Muslims have blown themselves up so far.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I know. He is just telling us how they are the largest and greatest religion in the world and we should embrace them. I thought I heard an "allah akbar" though...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join