It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Victory – Judge and 2 US Marshals in Route to Restore Constitutional Rule of Law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: forkedtongue

So what does your opinion about how eminent domain is misused in this day and age have to do with these guys breaking the law and needing to go to jail when they are done illegally occupying that wildlife refuge and freezing their butts off?

I never made any claims about eminent domain being used properly or improperly. I just said what these ranchers were doing is illegal and they should be in jail. YOU brought up eminent domain as a counter example and I said that you get paid for the government seizing your land. I never said I supported it or anything.

Something else many don't know about alot of the ranches. They were given under thr homestead act to them from the government. However since no deed of purchase exists they don't even own the mineral rights to the peoperty. Even if you purchased the land from them you still have to buy the mineral rights from the government do to the land not being deeded.
edit on 1/17/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Update, for those of you praying for a bloodbath...
www.intellihub.com...-2468383942

The FBI has ordered the local hospital to to double or triple their blood and plasma supply

Additional medical staff have been called to duty from neighboring counties

The FBI has flown in their own ‘combat surgical team’ to be stationed in the area

Two FBI helicopters have arrived “under tight security” to Mountain Home Air Force Base and are currently being readied for deployment

According to Pete Santilli a NOTAM, ‘no-fly,’ order has been issued over Harney County by the U.S. military

A Medevac helicopter was deployed to the Burns Airport

‘1200 environmental activists’ are rumored to arrive, surround, Silver Spur Hotel

Authorities working to issue warrants, subjects not yet known

edit on am131amWed, 20 Jan 2016 10:48:49 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Todays video/update, Ron Paul asking some pertinent questions as the Feds jumping in to take down the Bundys and other occupiers, maybe. Good dialog with Ron Paul about this situation and the Constitutional aspects of both sides of this story.

21stcenturywire.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
One more: w/video

Oregon’s governor calls on feds to act against armed group occupying wildlife refuge

q13fox.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join