It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gonna interview my Muslim workpals and mates.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I'm gonna make a few short youtube videos interviewing the Muslims I know so what should I ask them?.
So a bit of info they will come from the UK West Yorkshire and I will compile questions asked by the ATS membership.
I may need a bit of help picking the questions because I fear their will be many but I suppose I could ask them all different questions.
So ask away and we will pick the most popular or most interesting.
Short n sweet but maybe this will help us all understand each other?.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You could ask them if they believe in sharia law and its punishments for starters.

Blasphemy against Allah: Death

Blasphemy against the Prophet Muhammad: Death – even if the accuser repents

Blasphemy against Islam: Death

Adultery: Stoning until death in case the adulterer was married and 100 lashes and exile if he or she were unmarried.

Sodomy (homosexuality): Death for the person committing the act, as well as for the one receiving it.

Theft: Cutting off the hand

Drinking alcohol: 80 lashes

Slandering: 80 lashes

Spying for the unbelievers: Death

Apostasy: Death

Honestly, I like my little monkey boy so I don't recommend sticking your neck out at this time.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I will ask them If they believe in sharia law sure
If they say yes I will ask them more of the following you asked
Nice questions.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Asking a Muslim if they believe in Sharia law would be the same as asking a Christian if they believe in Jesus.

Don't see the point. It's not something they pick and choose, it's a fundamental way of life.

Whether they tell you they agree to death penalty for apostacy and so on.. well.. methinx they would prefer to not be honest... especially given the global climate.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Ask them if they believe or agree with 'predestination'. Also Ask the if they believe in "the Five Pillars of Islam"...

In a recent buisnesss trip to the NE part of the U.S. Every single one of my ubur/lyft drivers were of muslim faith. I asked them the same types of questions. They were all very faithful muslims; all were (or at least told me) totally against the Isis/Is... (side note) All were very kind and none were Caucasian.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

As you ask it locally,

Ask them about life, goals and ambitions.

Ask your non-Muslim "workpals and mates" the same and see if there are any differences

No need to bring up religion until they think it is important to bring it up.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Ask them if they:

1. Believe in Aliens - extraterrestrial creatures not from Earth (or maybe interdimensional).
2. Ask if they believe in the phenomena of physical and tangible UFO's in relation to #1.
3. Ask if they believe in the Angels noted in the Koran and whether Angels in the scriptures are actually aliens, or are aliens actually angels.
4. Ask if they think that the return of the Madhi will herald the disclosure of aliens/angels.
5. What would their reaction be if it was disclosed (by the aliens / angels) that Allah was actually an alien

Since this is ATS n'all - innit!!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Cool will do
Gonna be a learning experience for me also and Sublime great questions they will laugh at me I bet

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I'd like to know:

If the qu'ran is linguistically perfect and the challenge is for man to be able to replicate it, what is the specific criteria the scholars would apply to determine how perfect a human created document is? What would the fallout be if a man was able to do it and what would likely happen to a scholar that publicly supported it?

If the qu'ran is directly from God and was intended to be upheld until the end of time, why would God need to adjust his message to reflect the times in which it was written instead of condemning actions that later societies would find abhorrent? For example the practice of taking slaves.

I've never managed to get a straight answer on them.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
You could ask them how many children they have killed, women they have raped, people they have stoned
You know just the obvious things other judge mental self centered egotistical people ask to garner a little notoriety.
I worked with Muslims and...I...would never consider placing them on a stage to grandiose myself

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Eh? I know the answer to those questions already...none.
Just attempting to educate folk dude If you don't want to partake or don't understand why I want to do this do one.
It is also about giving my pals a voice also I know the answer to a few questions already because I have asked them.
I will ask If they want to be on camera or not or just their voice it isn't about me dude.
I think this execise will help us all understand eachother better.
edit on 12-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Maybe you could ask them if they consider themselves British?

Also if they think that they can follow their religion in the UK and still uphold the morals and laws that are established here?

It is a noble effort but I doubt it will change anyones opinion though, I think most people have already made up their minds and no ammount of evidence to the contarary will change that.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Good idea.

Perhaps ask them if they feel motivated to join Daesh and why they think their brothers are joining Daesh.

I'll think of more today if poss.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Does it annoy them that everytime a terror incident occurs they're expected to apologise for something they had nothing to do with and distance themselves from it?

What are their fears for their children growing up in a country that's becoming increasingly more hostile towards them?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Ask them what they thought of the new Star Wars.

Also, ask them how much Momma Monkey pays them to be friends with you.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'd ask them what I ask everyone

"Hows your day going? "

If they are into sci fi, ask if they've seen The Expanse?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
We see and here tales of 'no go zones', I am on the fence about this.

Can you ask if they are ever pressured by more extremist members of Islam, from the local area, to adhere to a more fundamental belief system?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Love the avatar you git!! lol

I know it must be many bananas

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Maybe just go through the thread asking them all eh?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Maybe just go through the thread asking them all eh?

Do it with an Ali G voice. 'Yo, check it. Why izit dat you wantz to kill all dem Christians? Izit because, like, day didn't givz you nuttin for, like, Christmas?'

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join