It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices in the Night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It's been quiet for a while. I am at present experiencing very sweet perfume smells alternating with the stench of something dead. There is no source that I can find for these odors.

You said the voices were arguing .....the voices are quiet now because someone was killed and now your smelling the dead body !!! ...did you go walk around the yard like I suggested looking for squatters ? ( during the day of course ).

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

This sounds crazy, but they most likely will respect your request if you ask politely. Even if they are residual, the respectful and positive energy could counteract the yelling and tension. I know it sounds crazy. I'm sorry!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I experienced something very similar as well about 12 years ago..I would guess from around 1-3 in the morning...I would wake up out of my sleep and would hear what sounded like a lot of people talking, like a party...a bunch of people...maybe 100 or so..the voices were muffled in a way that I couldn't make out what they were saying..the harder I would try an focus to hear, it would fade away to silence...as if they knew I were trying to hear them..this went on for quite a while...the odd thing is that there was also music...imagine an 18 century ball, men with white wigs, women in gowns...that is the mental perception I saw in my mind while this would happen...it was a really cool experience...then it stopped...(at that point in time, I was dealing with a lot of grief over the passing of a friend)...a lot of things happened in that time, that are really unexplainable...I found that when the grief got easier to deal with, a lot of the paranormal experiences lessened...but boy were there many experiences..I tried to do as much research as I could about the nightly happenings with the music and voices, but never found anything substantial enough to resonate with me as to what I experienced...the only thing I found interesting is that I did live right next to power lines, which is a great conductor of energy...anyways, just wanted to share...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Whatever you do, do not do anything like EVP or any form of spirit communication.

I dabbled with EVP for a few months over a year ago. It took me about 2 weeks before I started getting any captures but then things changed completely and I started to get them on practically every recording I did. I was getting them all too easy and this unfortunately went to my head and I was doing recordings all the time. The spirits I was in communication with at first seemed benevolent and harmless but after 2 months of this my recordings started to be filled with profanity, insults and threats....then a truly nightmare situation happend to me, I started to hear these malicious ones outside of my recordings with my naked ear. I could fill a book with what happend next but to summarize, my life was a mess for quite awhile. I'm still dealing with the fallout from it

I think in alot of cases, malevolent earthbound spirits pull this stuff to bait people in (people they know are sensitives, even if the people themselves don't know it) to try and lure them in to communicating with them and giving them an opportunity to attach and cause all sort of serious problems

In the year since this has happend to me, I have found many more cases of this

don't take the bait

don't try and communicate or capture evidence.....it's best just to ingnore it

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Old trick from my mom: lay out some corn as gift for the ghosts and you'll have your peace again.

Couldn't believe it myself, but it worked.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
OP...any new developments on this?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I've kept a hush. I have had a few people, usually hanging out drinking, describe either a perfume smell, or a rotten smell, that no one else can detect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join