It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Polemic Regarding the Orwellian Left

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: MOMof3 republicans have no one to blame this year, the election should be theirs for the taking. They even have the big D this time. So excuses will not be acceptable this time round. It's all in their favour defeat is not an option

They might as well all take off their pants and recite verse from David Duke, they are gonna eat a dick with mustard, again...It is their fault

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: yesyesyes

a reply to: SkyNetBeware

Trump has said he is not racist. So it is his word vs. yours, whom I think I can safely say, is a person who has never met him.

Given the insincerity of your remarks, and your proclivity to believe what people tell you to, I can completely regard your entire post as rubbish.

Most racists don't advertise it... Usually you have to discern it from the words they use, or the policies they propose when you are talking about politicians.

If he is not racist, he does a good job impersonating one.

That's false. Nazis, The KKK or The New Black Panthers have no problem being racist.

If you're going to charge someone with something, you better be able to prove it, so prove it.

You are really just suffering from a huge level of denial. Donald Trumps rhetoric pits two groups against each other in the same way the Black Panthers or KKK conduct rhetoric.

It really is the truth.

It is also true that Donald Trump is an upfront, straightforward guy, the two things can be present in one man. It just so happens that he loves to engage in dogwhistle, racist rhetoric. Sometimes your lucky, and sometimes you ain't...

Because I ask for proof I am in denial? It's starting to look like it is the other way around. We've already heard these same talking points from the leftist media, usually of the buzzfeed type, which it turns out, you're simply parroting. But you have yet to backup any of your claims.

No, there isn't any race war, Muslim holocaust, Mexican genocide, outside of your imagination.

If it is the truth, if Trump is a racist, if he turns people into racists, show me. That's all I ask.
edit on 15-1-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

I often speak with homeless and offer advice and encouragement as theyve been crushed by society. One fellow I spoke with on several occasions... he's gone from living on the streets to gainfully employed and a place to live... what made that very possible was the "Obama phone" how could a potential employer contact someone for hire without anyway to contact them?

The last I spoke with him I joked that next thing I knew he'd have a wife moving towards a family and Id never see him again... as I went to shake his hand and congratulate him on his success... he slapped my hand away and firmly embraced me teary eyed.

The point of this isnt to say we look how I helped someone as anyone has the potential if they make the effort... but to shine light on something people often demonize. Without the Obama phone program he'd still be living in the park scared of the snakes and alligators present there. Sadly theres little to protect people from all the snakes and alligators in human form

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: SkyNetBeware

Trump has said he is not racist. So it is his word vs. yours, whom I think I can safely say, is a person who has never met him.

Given the insincerity of your remarks, and your proclivity to believe what people tell you to, I can completely regard your entire post as rubbish.

And OJ Simpson said he didn't do it. You don't seem to have a grip on basic logic.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware
The only way to prove anything to a racist is to have them undergo several years of psychotherapy to get them beyond denial and self-shame. There's a strong association between racism and climate change denialism, and if you can't convince a science denier with facts relating to laws of physics, how are you to prove anything on any other issue?

Sounds like you wrote the book on it. But that's the thing about charlatans: they can sound like pretty much anything. Racism, climate change denialism, and next probably witchcraft and animal abuse. Next thing you know, we'll hear about it all in an al-shabaab video.

I didn't accuse anyone of witchcraft or animal abuse. But based on your willingness to imply others are, with no proof, then one might wonder if you're trying to deflect from yourself.

It's reasonable to conclude Trump is a racist based on what he DOES or SUPPORTS--not what he claims he is or isn't. Do I need to type that slower so you can understand it?

Trump wants to deport millions of LEGAL American citizens because they are hispanic, millions more who may or may not be legal but who are hispanic, he wants to ban all Muslims from entering the country but hasn't explained how it is even possible (but he knows bigots will respond favorably to such talk), he wants to reverse gay marriage too. There's your smoking gun. The election will prove enough voters think he's a danger and a whack not to elect him. I have no doubt he's not winning because thankfully most Americans are not charlatans like you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join