It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large collection of Satanic symbolism in media and entertainment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So this is mainly a visual presentation. The gentleman is narrating the photos, but you have to admire the amount of work he put into it. Collecting all those pictures would have taken quite awhile. The world needs to wake up. Their are powers at work in the shadows. Magic to these people is projecting energy thru symbols hence the reason they have literally fill every aspect of our lives with these things. I know the OP is not long, but skim the video obviously haven't gotten thru all of it yet myself so if you like a part put the time and I'll make sure to check it out to make sure I've seen it.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If that's what you're looking for, there are three or four commenters who put out regular 5 to 30 minute videos addressing this topic on a reasonably regular basis. Instead of having to watch one epic 5 hour compilation.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

LOL

Who's gonna watch 5 hours of this topic?

Come on SOTL... keep it reasonable

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i just peck at them when there this long .

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Did you read where I said skim thru it if you like some of what you see post the time and I'll check it out? I didn't ask anyone to watch the whole video.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
if by satanic you mean pagan or wiccan, then yes, certainly. even judaic celebrations and rituals have borrowed heavily from such mystic roots. its regrettable that centuries of smear campaigns have hindered our comprehension of the layers of meaning that have been obscured by more contemporary definitions and applications.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I seldom comment on videos however this is the worst Christian propaganda I have ever seen on multiple levels of banality.I would not waste 5 more seconds watching it( I gave it a chance and watched for almost an excruciating hour in incredulity of the worst kind of Christian propaganda there is.I did get a good laugh out of Helen Keller being the propagator of the Satan Sign which she invented which means I love you for sign language. ....ten thumbs WAY down and one finger WAY up.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

As interesting as the presentation is, I can not watch this video. After 25 minutes into the video my eyes are straining to keep up with the the zooming in and out, and moving around the slides. This is as hard on the eyes as is the poor narrating is on the ears and brain. No presenter should have the most spoken word in their presentation be 'Ahhh'.

IMHO this gentleman should break down each on of his slides to the most salient pictures. Write clear and concise notes for each one of these pictures. That would eliminate all the umms and ahs and make the presentation go smoother and allow the viewer to grasp this concept much easier.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm aware of the occult symbology so prevalent in pop culture. I believe that these people are aware of Ha Satan in Judaism being an entirely different persona than in the new testament. The Adversary is English for Ha Satan, and isn't a name. Nt Satan is. So I can't see these people actually worshipping a mythological being. So what do these symbolsr represent? Rebellion from religious indoctrination? Maybe. Rebellion from God? Doubtful. I believe that "they" want us to believe in Satan. They want us to fear hell. That makes us obedient the same way santa claus did as children. Heaven is the adult "presents" and obedient citizens are easily duped. The disinformation of Satanic conspiracies makes us think our government officials are in league with the devil, or we dismiss it as conspiracy. Both outcomes beneficial to the government, either we fear them and believe in Satan, and God, and we get distracted by myths, or we believe the government is good and question little. Religion makes billions a year. The government does ok too. If the Satanic conspiracies were on point, they wouldn't be on t.v. Apperances are everthing, if you look powerful people will fear or admire you. Satan is misdirection. Mammon is the god of the rich. The symbols are displays of power and allegiance. The occult isn't about Satan. But it can be about evil, and we associate that with Satan. 666 is the # of a man, Solomon. It's about the beast (Revelation never uses the word antichrist anywhere) who will be the equivalent of Solomon, the prophet the Jews wanted which made them hate Jesus. The beast is whoever returns Israel to Solomonic glory, and he will be Israeli/Jewish. So Nero doesn't fit and it was/is a prophecy, not the news. Misdirection is fundamental when maintaining illusions. If there is a real spiritual contact element to the occult, I'd be very surprised. I've never seen anything that makes me think otherwise, although I do believe in creation, I don't know how life's complexities could exist without intelligent origins. We just can't figure out what or who this force is. The only thing we can do is keep learning and never give in to the lies of those with massive egos. If you want to learn about religion, do it, it's fun. Most christians ddon't read the bible cover to cover and they are either taught what to believe or learn on there own. But you need to study Judaism first, or else you will think like just a christian. Judaism is very complex and goes beyond torah. Christians that just read the bible and won't touch Enoch,Jubilees, Jasher, and other Apocryphal books just don't get it. They blame Satan for every religion but theirs. They think they are the only ones going to heaven. It's pathetic.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I know the OP is not long, but skim the video obviously haven't gotten thru all of it yet myself so if you like a part put the time and I'll make sure to check it out to make sure I've seen it.

I don't even....Wat?

But you didn't watch the whole vid before creating a thread around it?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The first two quotes below from the author of the video in the OP describe so many that respond to threads such as these.

Like one quote says below: our CULT-ure is an elaborate psy-op.

It's also the reason that so many appear to be completely immune to the truth.

It's almost as if the luciferian social programming completely blinds people to reality.

I believe this is also why we see so much mockery and ridicule in the responses.

Arguing with reality is a complete waste of time and only makes one look foolish.

Remember, condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance. But before you write me off as just another fanatical or ignorant Christian who believes in fairy tales, I want to make a statement that will probably offend you, “you’ve all been brainwashed!” They have brainwashed all of you into thinking that you’re all basically big-brained monkeys. You have listened to their music, read their books and have watched their television and movies since you were born. They have brainwashed you so superbly that you’re now thinking all of this sounds too much like a conspiracy and that, “I don’t believe in conspiracies.” Do you really believe that what you believe is the truth?

TESTIMONY

"De-programming minds from the satanic/luciferian mass social programming being perpetrated on humanity. Warning everyone that the true battle is for our souls & that Jesus is our only hope." THIS EYE-OPENING PRESENTATION presents proof of mass satanic/luciferian social programming in media, history, politics, religion & culture from a biblical perspective. The presentation covers symbolism & interpretation in mass media, the origin & role of secret societies in shaping humanity through mass social programming.

INTRODUCTION

Modern "culture" is a product of the Luciferian conspiracy against Christian Civilization.

www.henrymakow.com...

The good news is that modern culture, based on the premise there is no inherent purpose or positive design in human life, has been exposed as a long-term Illuminati psy-op designed to demoralize us. It will fail.

The Satanic Origin of Modern Cult-ure

...historians, educators and journalists collaborate by upholding a false reality and distracting us from the truth. Our world, our perception of the human experience, are shaped by an occult secret society. Our culture is an elaborate psy-op.

The Satanic Cult That Rules the World

POPULAR CULTURE = BRAINWASHING. "Popular culture" (music, TV, movies, books, fashion etc.) is NOT spontaneous but corporate controlled and manufactured. "Today's mass culture operates like the opium trade: The supply determines the demand."

Bankers Are Behind The Counter Culture

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

WESTERN CULTURE BASED ON DENYING REALITY

Thus kulture is contrived. How do we know what we know? We are taught by the mass media and the education system. But what if they were subverted by a satanic secret society, i.e. the Illuminati? The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light.

How the Illuminati Control Culture

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Tbph, imo, This is nothing new & you are not the 1st Tom to do this.
I believe some Tom's began searching in depth, after the REAL death of Howard Hughs's.
They tried harder even when Elvis Presley, ' The King,' no one believing he truly died.
If you can, get an interview with Steven Tyler or watch a few more.He took off his ring for a long time.
He had to put it back on.MOST ALL Celebs have this same ring in large to very dainty or in some form of other jewelry you can see on Google. Steven Tyler was interviewed about his song fallen Angels which DOES indeed have another message when played backward, also on YouTube.BOTH are very telling.But am I going to stop listening to his music?Not a chance. He IS one of the greats.My Stars! If he suddenly passed, well suddenly to us, as who knew David Bowie had been ill 16 or 18 months before passing the other morning? And Billy Idol? Well, I for one would be mourning all 3!
Do you believe the wearing of these rings or other forms of jewelry makes them bad? Evil? Honestly? I watched your 5+ plus hour video.Too much subjectivity for a bunch of stuff most already know but do not obsess over.
Our Priminister Justin Trudeau has also made mention of a, " New Canada, A new World."
He was STILL voted in by a landslide as I predicted he would New Year's Day of 2015!Plus, I like the dude's ideas. AND it would seem he IS indeed living up to his promises ALREADY.I like that too.
What about John Lennon's Imagine? Surely you cannot tell me THAT was not a message? A warning maybe for how sad he seemed. Or what of Coheed and Cambria's, " No World for Tomorrow? Have you even listened to heavy metal, especially the extreme? They, most of them, are awesome once you actually learn the words. They too sing of this, most with sung fears of it.
And the Roman Catholics? Pfft! ANYONE looking at this er, stuff, ALREADY consider or KNOW them to be corrupt and 'Evil.' Could state so many reasons for this one, to be sure, having been in a remote all girl's Roman Catholic School since age 4 to 14. Attempts at fleeing so many times successfully until sent back. I with all honesty, cannot say I haven't met a NICE Nun yet! I have met ONE Priest only, who seemed to truly believe.For him only, I did their fund raising Social to build a big fancy new Roman Catholic Church. One I have never set foot inside of.
In Certain Judaic beliefs, Lucifer or The Morning Star, banished underground, is believed to be an opposing God to the one most worship known as the God of Wrath whom should be feared.
Why would anyone HAVE to fear the ONE God MOST Christians believe to be their Savior? ALSO? It is VERY closed minded to ONLY read passages of John. Making this whole thing too subjective to put much stock in. So why only John?
All I believe in personally is most related to the Ancient Pagans. THEY had true answers which imo, was why most who were not hidden well enough, were slaughtered by The Knights Templars. Why them so specifically?
But mostly, I believe there are Higher Powers in the PLURAL.Not ALL their names have been lost.
I studied Theology for 9 years. THAT if nothing else, makes one truly see ALL the discrepancies from the oldest known Bibles to the Newest as well as other ancient texts that were Bible like which the Vatican has tried to keep hidden for so long, though TRUTH always comes out whether too late to be of any use or not. Had I been able to use the user name, 'Jaded,' on every site including this one, I would have. I do not understand how there can be so many hypocrites who know the truth yet still become Priests, Reverends, Ministers, etc.
EVERY Bible is like reading Nostradamus. Very cryptic and can be interpreted however one reads it.
To me, the saying, " Thou Shalt Not SUffer A Witch To Live," means a Witch should not have to suffer yet always do, more so than those C____ who call themselves Nuns. As in a lot of Bibles, Jesus went to and used Withes frequently.
Look it up. I am apologetic OP, but it seems to me, my opinion only, that based on one text, you have made yourself yet another false organization, gathering a flock, maybe later, also asking for money to fund it if you have not already began. I only watched and listened to see if there were anything new you had to add. There was not.
But I DO thank you anyway, for showing there still exists so many lost sheep, blindly following whatever it is they follow, eyes tightly closed as they know inside ALL they say they believe is in fact not true either. " The Blind Shall Lead The Blind. "
Only one thing feels imminent and close imo, " The World As We Know It," a song actually lol, will end, and end sooner than Scientists are telling you for our Earth's crust is so thin, thinner in some areas, like the one I currently live in. If all oil wells, natural gas, waters, etc, continue to be abused, the world as we know it will only end sooner as the opening of more of those things have moved the time left from 75 years to maybe at most 25.You drive? You are helping it end, yet, I still drive too. I will not be her in 20-25 years to see if this vision comes to pass, when people will once again have to ,live life without all these amenities as electricity, fuel for machines, etc.
Maybe some generators of a new fuel, some battery ran things, will be around for a bit, but probably oil lamps made from the fats of whatever still living animals hunted, or plants.mI say best bet will be plants but that is just imo.
Why do YOU suppose there has actually been a mission for Mars where there people going or gone, I don't know, to never return, would be so appealing they actually WANT to go or have gone?
One last thing that relates, " It is said in 27000 years after Christ's death, the Morning Star shall arise after the World's largest Earthquake, subterraneans will also arise and suck up all electricity and sources of power."
What do you suppose it means? In you opinion? And how close really, is it to the 27000 year mark ACD?
Again, thank you for posting this, maybe some swill actually open their eyes, though only a small scale.
Have a Great Day! We never know which day will be our last so spend your time well, loving stronger, living more, etc, to quote another song, " Live like you were dying." by Tim McGraw. I usually do not care for much country music but this song, well it kind of says it all doesn't it? I know my time is short despite I've only entered my 50's. Why fear the inevitable? Or is it inevitable? Truly?Be happy in all that you do, be true to yourself

www.youtube.com... It does SOUND perfect, but was this song really his? Or from a Higher Hierarchy? Was he murdered for THIS song out of people's fears of a world such as that? A World most of the elder and long gone by Native tribes who'd lived this? And had thrived?
www.youtube.com... Fallen Angels, he sings, " Yet the Devil gets his way...... ?-
www.youtube.com... Fallen Angels backward. Listen with headphones.
www.youtube.com... I am trying and happier
www.youtube.com... The ring on hos right hand same as all somewhere like:
www.youtube.com... Have fun with this lol!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Also, it is called, "The Eye Of Horace." Meant form Protection against Evil.

Imo? It is just ART.

That is all, and whatever makes it sell is what they'll do.

Free Masons have nothing to do with the Illuminati.
They build. Help those in need.

But what have you done that has now made you so freaked out by all this?
You also, are using media to try and prove what EXACTLY?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Did you read where I said skim thru it if you like some of what you see post the time and I'll check it out? I didn't ask anyone to watch the whole video.

I did, but maybe you might want to break it up into a bunch of oh, say even half hour segments? Your best bet if you want people to watch, + you should have different titles for each segment.
I understand you put a lot into making this but.... Well most people have an attention span of like 20 minutes per an entire 11/2 movie the REALLY want to see.....
Hang in there....

edit on th312016Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:59:20 -06000116th31pmWed, 13 Jan 2016 14:59:20 -0600 by StormyStars because: Forgot quote lol!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

I was going to point out the same thing about Lucifer = Morning Star, a True God to certain Judaic beliefs, one who'd been banished for opposing the Wrathful God.
Like Zeus and Hades sort of. Only modern media makes Hades to be Evil. Yet not mis shapen. ?

I do not see those as trueb Satanic symbols eithe.

And yes, only using John, from a new edited John, is NOT all there is to a bible.

Then again, I have not been a Christian believer since age 8. 43 years

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: StormyStarslucifer in Hebrew is Halal ben Schachar. Schachar is from the Canaanite pantheon of God's, which Israel was a part of(canaan). Halal (or shining one)son of Schachar( the god, or the planet) is a metaphor. The sun always dims Venus before it can ascend. It's tragic people think this has anything to do with Ha Satan.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20255085Stormystars[/post]by certain Jews do you mean Talmudic or Kabbalistic? Or both?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

I don't recall. Sorry. I am not Jewish though have cousins who married in.
The Video stating what I did is on ATS somewhere.
It was shown about a year and a half ago on ATS....... I'm not hunting archives as it was some dude claiming we had to get ready for an Alien arrival.
It was quite idiotic how many replies he received then disappeared when nothing happened same as the woman claiming markings on her Grand-Daughter's leg which looked like a Monster Drink Emblem, glowed in a blue or black light she just happened to have.
Anyway, the dude's ONLY backup was this short documentary of some kind of Judaic Higher than Rabi? Spouting this all in Hebrew I think and the words he were spouting were all shown in English as he was speaking.

Sorry... I think Kabbalistic.....
edit on th312016Thu, 14 Jan 2016 12:08:52 -06000116th31pmThu, 14 Jan 2016 12:08:52 -0600 by StormyStars because: correction

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If the showing of these symbols gives the devil power, why did the video creator collect 5 hours of them and why are you reposting the video?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join