It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Injured: Unknown engage in Cologne foreigners

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Cologne. In Cologne Unknown apparently produced to foreigners on Sunday hunting. At the very same time Rocker patrols had announced.

In Cologne’s Outdated Town have been evidently made Unknown hunt for foreigners on Sunday. 6 Pakistanis and a man from the Arab region had been attacked by a superior force. About the perpetrator is not yet acknowledged. The Cologne “Express” had reported that have agreed to meet on Facebook Rocker and hooligans to “clean up”.

7 Injured: Unknown engage in Cologne foreigners

As, german news report now, it really have been "rockers", "hooligans" and bouncers.

Surely exactly the people known for respecting and defending women...

I don´t know, but for me the suspicion is unavoidable that all that somehow is staged, why for example is all that happening first since the last big Paris attacks. Before, there was nothing here, not a false "terror"alarm every week, no people from wherever that flock together and start sexual assaults.

Is someone creating all that chaos?
Is Chaos needed to build something new after everything broke?

Now it starts again, even in western germany. Rightwinger hordes start to attack people on the streets that are nor looking german. Next step will be, necessary step(we are in GERMANY, we know what we talk about, some of us could learm from history), that other hordes will spring up now to hunt down those nazitroops. We had all that before 1933 here in germany, streetfights between right-wingers and leftists.

But who profits again, from all that chaos that is rising now?
The NeoCons, the Falcons, the secret services, the more stricter law yellers(btw laws that will hit EVERY german citizen).
So to say the Police State and the BigBrothers win again.
Right now the "Securitaristas" go postal, they demand more video-surveillance everywhere, harsher laws for everything and everyone. A climate of aggression against everything not-german arises again here.

And now the "rulers" will come and save all of us "need to be saved"-citizens, with the next step towards 1984!
Before Paris there was not just one real problem here, but it seems someone hit a button exactly at that time to activate chaos and fearmongering in germany too. It´s like someone thought that now it is time for germany to become part of all that "more power to the governments", rising police states stuff. Created by fear, that is spread by mass media and by politicians. It seems that someone somehow thought that germany has to be brought into line with the other western "freedom-nations".

Knowing our secret services, our history and the cowardice of the "rulers", it is hard to believe that all that wasn´t staged somehow, especially the NYE events. Even a minister, someone who maybe will be fired the next hours or days, came up with the "conspiracy theory" that the NYE events were staged, organized by somehow. Sure he didn´t say what i think, staged by german secret services, from his view it must have been the "IS" or any actual bogeyman. What else should he say, he is the "rulers" puppet...

I bet someone far away overseas(with many big problems at home) is laughing his ass off right now, them who create chaos and wars in the regions where people from have to flee then, sure to europe, take a look at the worldmap. Sure they don´t flee to the chaos creating nation, because they can´t, the way is too far and more lifethreatening than the way to europe. Just coincidence?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Are you that surprised? The police proved they were unwilling to enforce standards of decent behaviour on non natives.
It then falls to the ordinary citizen to show that there are consequences.

I do find your language rather telling though, you weren't nearly as condemnatory about the people who sexually assaulted, molested and robbed women on NYE.

This, I'm sorry to tell you is a natural reaction. People feel unjustly treated, the rage builds and eventually boils over into physical violence.

Someone mentioned how they expected the same sorts of things would be met with instant violence in certain areas which have large MC presences...

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Friend,

You guys are starting to sound like the "crisis actors" sandy hook people. This is quite a disturbing trend in the randical far left, this is victim blaming, and there is nothing honorable about it. You can argue wether this is a phenomenon linked to Islamic extremism or not, but to go as far to say this is staged by new age nazis or "freedom governments" is a radical liberal view, and just as damaging as these modern "nazis". I call on ATS to ban this kind of disgusting victim blaming(as it did with sandy hook) real people were injured and sexually abused who will deal with that for the rest of their lives! This is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The divide an conquer Hegelian dialectic is in fulll swing:

“It works like this – the manipulating body covertly creates a problem and then directs the media to incessantly focus on it without recourse. The problem could be anything – a war, a financial collapse, a rash of child abductions, or a terrorist attack. The power of the media can create the false perception that a big problem exists, even if it doesn’t … Once you have created this problem you make sure that an individual, a group or an aspect of society is blamed. This then rallies the population behind the desperate lunge for a solution to the problem. ‘Something must be done!’ they cry in unison. The people that created the problem in the first place then come back in and offer the solution that the people demand. Remember – the people screaming for a solution do not know that the problem was artificially created in the first place. The solution to the problem is always a further curtailment of freedom and an advancement of one or more aspects of the New World Order agenda – whether that is geopolitical expansion, new laws or the implantation of new societal worldviews.” (Paul Joseph Watson, Order Out of Chaos, pg. 13.)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The trouble with that scenario is that it assumes there is no real problem.

Well there are plenty affecting real people and their only options seem to be hit out or go under, because no one else is paying attention when they complain about their kid's education, their family's safety, their depressed wages.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
There is always going to be problem reaction solution scenarios after big news events. No one really complains about cctv in the uk and after the London riots, they caught many nearly all of the offenders by cctv. I don't agree with surveillance police states, but I prefer cctv than lynch mob violence if those are the only solutions. I can certainly understand Germany's concern over surveillance after the east suffered under the Stasi for so long and I can understand the concerns about the rise of violence on the streets that we saw in the pre Nazi days.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Next step will be, necessary step(we are in GERMANY, we know what we talk about, some of us could learm from history), that other hordes will spring up now to hunt down those nazitroops. We had all that before 1933 here in germany, streetfights between right-wingers and leftists.

The difference now is everyone has the opportunity to educate themselves. Blind opposition is more likely to be replaced with some understanding and cooperation.

Obviously the whole thing is staged, but it can only work when behaviour patterns are as seen.
edit on 11 1 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

We had all that before 1933 here in germany, streetfights between right-wingers and leftists.

Used by the Nazis as manufactured crisis to garner support for their party. They'd pick a fight, then blamed the Communists and social democrats in order to sway public opinion against them. They also provoked their opponents through bullying and intimidation into hopefully breaking the law, again to justify their (Nazi) order.

Never forget that.

And thanks for being alert to this kind of story. Expect more of the same…
edit on 11-1-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If you want to show concern for refugees maybe look at the children starving in Syria. Now that is something I think should be questuoned. What exactly has happened to the billions sent in foreign aid. What are the UN doing? Why if oil can be shipped in and out so easily cant they get food in.

Why is the expansion of I SIS in Libya being ignored even though it is on Europe's doorstep?

As far as Germany and other countries to say this is a false flag is disgusting. You are calling the victiims liars and the perpetrators innocent. You are saying if amyone reacts angrily they are nazis. Lets hope a member of your own family is never a victim no doubt you would say that was staged.

Apparently the man who was shot in Paris may also have been involved on NYE.a reply to: DerBeobachter

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh, we won't forget.

The media on all its channels won't let us. Lets have some more chaos!

*in fact: no. It seems to be so managed, so driven and channeled. Yes, there were massive problems in Cologne and other cities.

Do you really believe that there won't be more police in the future? The next carnival parade in Cologne will be a desaster.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Al crises will be taken advantage of by those in power, whether staged or not.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The media on all its channels won't let us. Lets have some more chaos!

The media is the new fomenters of the government "insurrection". Insurrection away from our reason and calm.

Like gangs of street thugs of old they intrude upon us in our very homes, instigating our minds to convulse along with them..hate, hate, war, war.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Friend, You guys are starting to sound like the "crisis actors" sandy hook people. This is quite a disturbing trend in the randical far left, this is victim blaming, and there is nothing honorable about it. You can argue wether this is a phenomenon linked to Islamic extremism or not, but to go as far to say this is staged by new age nazis or "freedom governments" is a radical liberal view, and just as damaging as these modern "nazis". I call on ATS to ban this kind of disgusting victim blaming(as it did with sandy hook) real people were injured and sexually abused who will deal with that for the rest of their lives! This is disgusting.

Ehm what?

That's a severe misinterpretation of what he suggested.

Off course these victims are real, it just seems that this was a coordinated event, meaning that somebody instructed these foreigners to be at certain places doing what they did.

This is off course doesn't absolve them of guilt in any way and they deserve whatever's coming for them. However, this event(s) was not spontaneous.

Clearly someone is trying to start chaos and civil war here. I don't think it is "the Muslims" who are really behind it. They are just the (willing)tool.

Again, this doesn't absolve them of guilt or gets them any sympathy.

edit on 11-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Governments of Euro have committed Treason and Gross Endangerment of their people. People are going to step up to the plate. If its extreme behavior however, not patroles and Serve and Protect, and General Strikes and protests to get government replaced, and deportations, carefully sorting geniune refugees, families and kids from less geniune, any extremes probably are done by TPTB so can't fully trust news.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

From the OP:

"
I don´t know, but for me the suspicion is unavoidable that all that somehow is staged, why for example is all that happening first since the last big Paris attacks. Before, there was nothing here, not a false "terror"alarm every week, no people from wherever that flock together and start sexual assaults. "

If the OP meant it was coordinated by a nazi group or whatever then the OP did not do a very good job of saying that. Something like" this isn't Islamic extremism,this is a nazi coordinated attack would have sufficed. Even still a rediculous idea, the leftists are firmly in control in Europe and even in America, the "nazi" movement is a small movement albeit one that may be growing(due to Islamic extremism) but does not have the ability to plan such a thing or implement it, and it's ignoring the obvious issue that Islamic extremism exists, sharia law exists, these cultures are not congruent with ours. Either way you look at it its deflecting blame. however one way is completely disgusting and makes it seem like the reports are just fake or that the victims are fake.the other makes it seem like Islamic extremism isn't a real threat, cognitive dissonance, jeez.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There is definitely a disturbing amount of coordination and apparent planning going on with these incidents in Germany. Large groups of these people operating in what, when you break it down, seems like a choreographed manner. It has alot of ear marks of being something more than a bunch of refugees and immigrants deciding to sexually assault these women. I am not saying the assaults didn't happen, I believe they did. It just has the air of something bigger behind it. I don't claim to know who that is and for exactly what purpose, and plenty of other people have offered theories on both those that should warrant at least some consideration, but I do firmly believe there is a GREAT deal more going on here than meets the eye

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoderickUsher
There is definitely a disturbing amount of coordination and apparent planning going on with these incidents in Germany. Large groups of these people operating in what, when you break it down, seems like a choreographed manner. It has alot of ear marks of being something more than a bunch of refugees and immigrants deciding to sexually assault these women. I am not saying the assaults didn't happen, I believe they did. It just has the air of something bigger behind it. I don't claim to know who that is and for exactly what purpose, and plenty of other people have offered theories on both those that should warrant at least some consideration, but I do firmly believe there is a GREAT deal more going on here than meets the eye

I think it's a ploy (by "anonymous, and I mean that in loose terms, or other high interest parties) to get the borders closed, for what reason is anyone's guess. If not to close the borders, perhaps to incite more public rage and support of war in the M.E. (Like they've been doing for the past 30 years now.)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

It could be both, all these things are interconnected. If not by direct action then by cause and effect. It's almost got the appearance of some kind of staging. I'm not saying I am right or that I know for sure exactly what is happening here but I have the feeling something bigger is going on here and there was definitely something bigger behind these attacks, they smell like a coordinated act desgined to stir up anger against this group of people for a larger purpose in the end. It's starting to look like a duck, walk like a duck, and quack like a duck.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoderickUsher
a reply to: theySeeme

It could be both, all these things are interconnected. If not by direct action then by cause and effect. It's almost got the appearance of some kind of staging. I'm not saying I am right or that I know for sure exactly what is happening here but I have the feeling something bigger is going on here and there was definitely something bigger behind these attacks, they smell like a coordinated act desgined to stir up anger against this group of people for a larger purpose in the end. It's starting to look like a duck, walk like a duck, and quack like a duck.

I agree with you and know exactly what you mean by cause and effect - like for example it's entirely possible that the rapitsts on NYE were in fact immigrants, however perhaps the root cause was orchestrated (not that it makes it right, but when stepping outside of the box..)

edit on 11-1-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Cologne police says it was a attackers from the rocker/bouncer/right wing scene.

They checked 153 persons, 13 of these have a history of rightwing hate crimes.

In one case 25 men chased one african...

KSTA

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join