It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New X Files Who is watching?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lovizall

The whole monologue of O'malley wrapping up the big picture is a condensed version of all conspiracies we find on the web.

This first Ep seemed like a compartmentalized mosaic of popular UFO conspiracies. After the opening saucer crash I thought maybe the episode was going to focus on just one family of alien (the Nobel prize spoiler thing).
Then the show went all NWO mytharc with the black project ARV and the prison planet conspiracy stuff.
Mulder preparing to hitchhike the Galaxy with that shock jock handler was an interesting plot device.

Be interesting to see which UFO topics they develop tonight too many possible spoilers to shoot.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
To be fair, the behind the scenes 20 min preview did say they would have some "monster-esque" type of episodes. And there was another cryptic comment that leads one to guess that there will be another season beyond the initial six.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
To be fair, the behind the scenes 20 min preview did say they would have some "monster-esque" type of episodes. And there was another cryptic comment that leads one to guess that there will be another season beyond the initial six.

I thought the same thing when they showed some photos of some "characters" shall we say, in the past. My favorite was probably worm-man. Let us hope they do more than 6. I think its really up to Duchovy and Anderson. Both are very busy at the moment, especially Anderson. She especially in interviews I have read, didn't seem to receptive to going back full bore. Lets hope they all change their minds. I am hooked line and sinker all over again.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Anyone watch the new episode last night??? thoughts?

I'm not sure why they showed a new episode just one day after the season premiere.... So I guess that means there's just 4 episodes left?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I gotta say: episode one was kind of terrible. But the Monday night episode was more like it. Felt like old times

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I love, LOVE the X-Files... but I will be honest and try my best to avoid my love for the show and the duo and look at it with objective eyes.

I have also been binge watching all other seasons leading up to this new season...

First episode:
Slow... acting okay but didn't feel all that Mulder and Scully. Though they did say the first episode would be felt slow and not so action filled. It was okay and did give a good back story but felt.. not 100%.

Second Episode:
Much better! It almost felt like "old times", I even squinged and said OMG, AHHH in surtain scenes hehe.
BUT, the acting didn't feel all there. Mulder felt more as if forced and Scully doesnt feel like Scully... yet.
They are waaay too depressed.

I hope the duo becomes more like the olden days in episode 3. I did watch the trailer and it looks FUNNY!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm really impressed with the new X-Files series so far. I enjoyed the second episode a little better too. Not a dull moment yet, I hope the series continues to get even better.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well I have some potentially bad news about any more X-Files seasons or maybe shows. In the most recent Rollingstone Magazine, there is a Chris Carter interview and he was asked about any more seasons possible, and he gave a firm "no" reply. Now, there may not be any more seasons, but I am wondering if the ratings and demand are there, if they may do a few more shows for this season. Guess we will have to wait and see. Episode # 3 tonight.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Actually tonight is episode 4. Oops.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
Actually tonight is episode 4. Oops.

Tonight is Episode 3. Episode 4 isn't until Feb. 8th

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What was the voodoo episode?
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I wished Fox had quizzed O'Malley (is that the Alex Jones character?) more with regards to UFO cases. Kind of like how sports fanatics one-up each other reciting stats

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
S10E03

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Interesting to hear different perspectives.
As seen through the eyes of a "jackalope"?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ack! I had to attend my kid's school function and missed this evening's episode. Someone please tell me I can catch it on Hulu or something.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

I've been checking hulu all night, not loaded yet, I missed it also

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You're not missing a thing. It was stupid.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Maybe they will do something later with the BYOB scene in the graveyard.
Green glass as Trinitite gets storied a lot at the Nevada test range.
There was also a Russian project named RDS-1.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am on the fence with tonights episode.

I am a little upset with the Scully "sex scene", only because my children were watching it with me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join