It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Percenters in Burns Oregon made surprise visit to FBI compound

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Freaking Mushroom, I just went back to the first page, had to remember how to quote a specific post, and then I come back here to this. You're terrible.

I don't think they want to get shot, I think they want to justify buying all the tacticool gear and wasting time with their buddies away from home to their wives. It's the same mentality you see with people that open carry. OK, good for you, you upset a bunch of people needlessly, the cops are going to let you do it, and if I'm a bad guy I know who to shoot first.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I think you may have missed the post where the three percenters are not the ones in the standoff...they just came in to try to negotiate and end it.

From the Urban Dictionary

The phrase "three percenter" comes from the analytical and statistical need for three percent of a controlled population to wake up to the truth which, when three percent of a controlled population are awake, they collectively form a critical mass that grows exponentially until the secret combination controlling them is destroyed.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Yeah, those EOTech holographic sights aren't cheap. What are they, like $400 for the cheap ones?

You know, I think paintball or air-soft would be a much cheaper, and safer hobby to participate in if you want to run around in cammo with tactical gear.

I wonder if they have throat mics? I've always wanted to try out one ...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Wait...so the ones claiming the title of 3%'er ... after the American patriots that FOUGHT the British came by to try and peacefully de-escalate the situation? What world do I live in?!

Shouldn't those guys be even scarier?!

It's like a bunch of air-soft and paintball teams playing GI Joe, arguing over how to best make the Feds listen to them or something.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You are twisting what is being said.

Here is a few comments from their forum on the issue

I will Say This... Veritas 13fox is giving me updates... All was Peaceful.. until "SOMEHOW" they decide to raid these facilities.... I'm completely amazed and shocked!!! Idaho 3% is there and is pissed at these actions by these other so-called militia groups.

Good thing most of us are prepped and ready to go. We are going from watched and blamed to plain targets in their cross hairs. Get ready because this is gonna have them coming after us nation wide.

Cooper and Payne are known troublemakers. Possibly provocateurs. I'd really like to see a militia counter-op take care of this before it gets out of hand.

From what I know...... This was the actions of a few men... The other groups (idaho III% )vowed to the community residents that they are only there for Support. and would not doing anything without the community residents guidance..... this "other" Group.. did this on their call.. pissing off the other "Militias" as well as the residents.!!!!

The Hammonds already made the decision to surrender themselves and refused any physical help.

Taking these guys down, thereby restoring order and refusing to let them take the entire patriot community down with them, is in the American People's best interests.

If a showdown between these fools and the federal government is allowed to happen, no good can possibly come of it.

Just a few comments from the first page

threepercenter.org

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I heard Karen Hudes say in a video I watched in the last day or two, that this matter will be resolved in January 2016.

She described it as a very serious situation. I distinctly heard signs of emotional distress in her voice when she said it.

She didn't say much more than that.

She was being interviewed by an Irish bloke.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You know a bunch of cowards.

(post by foxmilera removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
I agree, someone needs to be fired.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Only 3 percent of their brain works.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join